Homesick

1.90 update - Troubleshooting

Hello! 

We have received some reports of connection issues to servers with the latest 1.90 update. We are currently investigating the issue, and would like to open a discussion regarding the update. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the update feel free to reply to this thread. 

Tips: 

If you are experiencing a connection issue whereby you're getting "session lost" upon connecting to a server: 

Please try switching to the Profiling branch (code: CautionSpecialProfilingAndTestingBranchArma3) on both the client (primarily) and the server.  As of now the branch contains improvements and more informative messages/RPT logging about the cause of the disconnect. More details about the Profiling branch can be found in the dedicated thread.

We've discovered the issue might be connected to some addon files that shouldn't be there. air_f_rtd.pbo, dubbing_radio_f_data.pbo, missions_f_epb_data.pbo, missions_f_epb_video.pbo, missions_f_epc_data.pbo, missions_f_epc_video.pbo, sounds_f_weapons.pbo should be removed from the addons folder. These addons are deprecated and should no longer be present in the addon folder (Steam doesn't autoclean them). If deleting these two files doesn't help, please delete any other pbo that pops up in the connection message, or alternatively delete the entire addons folder (including those under DLC folders), and verify the integrity of your game files to have the proper addons re-downloaded.

If that doesn't help then:

Spoiler
  • Please check whether you have any special characters (e.g. æ) in the command-line and try replacing them.
  • Please make sure the server is fully loaded before connecting to it. (Due to cache generation the server start may take several minutes the first time it's loaded with a certain modset.)
  • Please verify your game files and all your mods (both server and client). Make sure you have matching and up-to-date keys and signatures for all required addons (delete .bisign & .bikey and re-download to be sure).
  • Please try disabling all the mods and then re-enabling them one by one to see if there's a specific mod causing the issue. (The data verification is stricter in order to prevent hacking and it may be possibly catching some erroneous data that had not been causing issues previously.)
  • Please verify the application has Read/Write access to the folder where cache.ch is located (\AppData\Local\Arma 3 or the one specified by -profiles= startup parameter)
  • Please try to remove cache.ch. (Keep in mind that it might take some time to regenerate this file when launching Arma 3).
  • Please refrain from disabling signature checks. (Especially if you're running public non-passworded servers, doing this will leave your server quite vulnerable). 

And, please, let us know if it helped (eventually what exactly helped)! Thank you!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Same issue here, this is one of the errors i can see in the RPT log:

BEServer::finishDestroyPlayer(1167687731): users.get failed

BEServer: cannot find channel #1167687731, users.card=0

Removed cache.ch from the server and my own game folder, did not fix it but when I disabled signature checks its working but I don't really want that disabled 😛

39 minutes ago, Naiss said:

Removed cache.ch from the server and my own game folder, did not fix it but when I disabled signature checks its working but I don't really want that disabled 😛

Yeah, we'd advise you to not disable signature checks. Thank you for the feedback! 

• Like 2

Just for additional information in case it helps someone get to the bottom of this:

I run a small private Exile server and after the 1.90 update last night I (and the others who play on the server) were no longer able to connect - the dreaded "Session Lost" error.

I tried deleting the cache.ch file:  the server regenerated a new one but we kept getting the error.

I then tried disabling signature verification:  that worked.

When I used to run servers a couple years ago we ran vanilla missions so that people could connect. However we did spawn custom content but it was never dependent. For reasons unknown to me, I had to have the following in the server config file to prevent random players getting kicked with "Session lost".

// regularCheck = "";
regularCheck = "{}";

+ v2 sigs.

7 minutes ago, celticalliance said:

Cache.ch file deleted as suggested but this didn't make any changes to the issue.

Removing Cache.ch isn't a 100% fix, but it could work in some circumstances. Thank you for letting us know!

54 minutes ago, Naiss said:

Same issue here, this is one of the errors i can see in the RPT log:

BEServer::finishDestroyPlayer(1167687731): users.get failed

BEServer: cannot find channel #1167687731, users.card=0

I only see these in our server logs.

BEServer::finishDestroyPlayer(857304397): users.get failed
BEServer::finishDestroyPlayer(2024708512): users.get failed

1 hour ago, BIS_Homesick said:

Hello! 

We have received some reports of connection issues to servers with the latest 1.90 update. We are currently investigating the issue, and would like to open a discussion regarding the update. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the update feel free to reply to this thread. 

Tips: 

If you are experiencing a connection issue whereby you're getting "session lost" upon connecting to a server: 

Please try to remove cache.ch from your Arma 3, or Arma 3 Server root. (Keep in mind that it might take some time to regenerate this file when launching Arma 3). 

- Please refrain from disabling signature checks. (Especially if you're running public non-passworded servers, doing this will leave your server quite vulnerable). 

Thx for trying to help us, but it is known that deleting the cache.ch has no effect.

Let me explain my point:

As the owner and admin of a server, I invest time, effort and money in this hobby. And every failure of the server also means the loss of players. That's exactly what you have to prevent.

If the reason for the error by myself (scripting errors etc.), then I can do something about it ........ pronto.

But if the fault is with you (again), then it is your responsibility to do something .......... as fast as I would do it myself. I as a server operator do not care about your problems, that´s your business.

So we would like a quick fix to the problem, even if that meant a temporary rollback.

I hope that this is not understood as an attack, but what it is ....... the point of a server owner and admin.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, ZN Anhor said:

Thx for trying to help us, but it is known that deleting the cache.ch has no effect.

Let me explain my point:

As the owner and admin of a server, I invest time, effort and money in this hobby. And every failure of the server also means the loss of players. That's exactly what you have to prevent.

If the reason for the error by myself (scripting errors etc.), then I can do something about it ........ pronto.

But if the fault is with you (again), then it is your responsibility to do something .......... as fast as I would do it myself. I as a server operator do not care about your problems, that´s your business.

So we would like a quick fix to the problem, even if that meant a temporary rollback.

I hope that this is not understood as an attack, but what it is ....... the point of a server owner and admin.

Hello, ZN Anchor. We are currently investigating the issue, and we are gathering the feedback we can to get the issue resolved as quickly as possible. There are several reasons as to why we're gathering this information from server hosts & mod creators. So far this issue is not happening on all servers, both modded, and unmodded. We tested the 1.90 update on our Release candidate branch for 1 month prior to release with several community groups to prevent these situations. However, this issue did not occur on the RC branch. This is also one of the reasons why we always push for server hosts and mod creators specifically to test their servers on our RC branch prior to release so that we can fish out these issues. Rest assured we do understand that this is an inconvenience to our players, server hosts, and administrators, and we hope to get to the bottom of it ASAP! 🙂

Thank you for your feedback! 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, HazJ said:

When I used to run servers a couple years ago we ran vanilla missions so that people could connect. However we did spawn custom content but it was never dependent. For reasons unknown to me, I had to have the following in the server config file to prevent random players getting kicked with "Session lost".

// regularCheck = "";
regularCheck = "{}";

+ v2 sigs.

that disables per file checks effectively negating the detection of modified files

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Dwarden said:

that disables per file checks effectively negating the detection of modified files

Was it really necessary? Or was there some other reason why random people got kicked when running vanilla server + modified content (mods such as RHS - spawned in, not in SQM). It was really weird and very random.

Have also check our RPT log and can also see:
BEServer::finishDestroyPlayer(225296211): users.get failed
BEServer: cannot find channel #225296211, users.card=19

But players still can join the server, just not that much players on our server as on saturday.

No mods + 2 HCs.

But starting from yesterday we have problems reviving some players as it's not always working.

They are revived, but stay unconscious no matter how many times they get revived by the same player or other players.

Nothing was changed in the mission or server.

+ spam in the chat coming from these problematic players in this form:
myRfP4J.jpg

There is also a problem that appeared exactly with 1.88 (nothing changed in the mission/server + no mods) that we have occasionally on our server and have reports from 2 other servers, running wasteland.

When any player gets in a random (already spawned by the mission) car/helicopter - it simply explodes.

If you don't get in - it doesn't explode.

It doesn't concern vehicle(s) you purchase, but only certain vehicle(s) that is/are spawned by the mission.

After the mission launch everything can be fine or there can be this one vehicle or more than one,  that will explode each time somebody gets in, after the vehicle respawns back at the base.

And at each new mission start one never knows if there will be this problem or not and if yes, for which of the vehicles present at the base.

When these particular cars/helicopters explode, it will do this only for them, till the mission resatrt, no matter who gets in and when.

I have deleted some of them with "deletevehicle cursortarget" and have driven at the place where they respawn.

And I have witnessed and INVISIBLE OBSTRUCTION on the ground that you can collide with.

So this invisible obstruction can appear or not, for only one vehicle or for more than one.

Never seen this before and other server owners don't know how to solve this as well, as nothing was changed in our different missions, running on different servers.

We haven't added anything invisible in our missions to make vehicle(s) explode on purpose by colliding/interfering with them to sabotage game of our players.

Definitely nothing to do with our different missions/servers as everything has always worked just fine for a long time. And one never touches/changes things that have proven to work well.

Somebody knows what could be the problem here?

We are having the same issue on our server and are getting an error with one of our mods, specifically referencing the wrong key for the mod. This started right after the Arma update. I have tried repacking the mod and resigning it, and even tried creating new keys and resigning everything. Nothing is working.

This is a headache. Please fix this soon! My server's mods are loaded fine, it says we are in the server but we are stuck in loading screen before mission. I've tried all above fixes with my dedicated server support staff. It's a battle-eye issue or mod signatures issue. 

[2019-03-05 08:31:31]: BattlEye Server: Connected to BE Master
[2019-03-05 08:31:31]: BEServer: registering a new player #2061613373
[2019-03-05 14:07:07]: NetServer::finishDestroyPlayer(610106109): DESTROY immediately after CREATE, both cancelled
[2019-03-05 14:07:07]: BEServer::finishDestroyPlayer(610106109): users.get failed

Edited by RH-SPECTER
Displaying my console log

@RH-SPECTER

The thing with never ending "loading data" we have several times a week on our server after server restart.

When players connect, they can be in lobby just fine, but when clicking OK, it says "loading" and nothing happens. And you cant wait for eternity with no results.

Only 1 or 2 server restarts "solve" this.

Started to happen after 1.88.

1 minute ago, RH-SPECTER said:

We are stuck in the loading screen before the lobby / vote mission area.

This is the same issue on our server. We actually do not use lobbies. Players auto load in. They are just getting stuck in black screen and you can only hear the sounds of the ocean.

• Like 2

@BIS_Homesick

our Mods activ on server with the issue :

-mod=

@CBA_A3_3.9.0;

@R3F_ARMES_3_6_1;

@R3F_UNITES_3.8;

@R3F_Objets_3.7.3;

@task_force_radio_09_12;

@RHSAFRF_0.4.8;

@RHSUSAF_0.4.8;

@R3F_UNITES_ENI_3.8;

@FFAA_6.1.0;

@R3F_AiComTarget;

@winter2035;

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RH-SPECTER said:

This is a headache. Please fix this soon! My server's mods are loaded fine, it says we are in the server but we are stuck in loading screen before mission. I've tried all above fixes with my dedicated server support staff. It's a battle-eye issue or mod signatures issue. 

[2019-03-05 08:31:31]: BattlEye Server: Connected to BE Master
[2019-03-05 08:31:31]: BEServer: registering a new player #2061613373
[2019-03-05 14:07:07]: NetServer::finishDestroyPlayer(610106109): DESTROY immediately after CREATE, both cancelled
[2019-03-05 14:07:07]: BEServer::finishDestroyPlayer(610106109): users.get failed

I am having the same problem. Mods are loading fune but I am getting a black screen. Tried unloading everything except for cba and ace and I'm still having the problem. 

Here is my start script (note that my line with all the mods I want is commented out. Only loading ace3 and cba):

Spoiler

#!/bin/bash # Wrapper file to start the A3 server # Server installation path # Network settings used in -cfg param networkConfig=/home/arma3/arma3server/test/serverconfig/basic.cfg # Server configuration settings used in -config param serverConfig=/home/arma3/arma3server/test/serverconfig/server.cfg # Server profile and difficulty settings used in -name param profileName=test2 # Server-side mods #mods="mods/@cup_weapons;mods/@cba_a3;mods/@ace3;mods/@ace3_aa;mods/@ace_rhs_afrf;mods/@ace_rhs_gref;mods/@ace_rhs_usaf;mods/@rhsafrf;mods/@rhsgref;mods/@rhssaf;mods/@rhsusaf;mods/@achillies;mods/@remove_stamina;mods/@bloodlust" mods="mods/@cba_a3;mods/@ace3" # Start server ./arma3server -cfg=$networkConfig -config=$serverConfig -name=$profileName -mod=$mods -port=2302 -noSound

Here is the startup console log (cannot find any errors indicating mod is not loading properly)

Spoiler

arma3@ubuntuserver01:~/arma3server/test$ ./start.sh 11:58:11 SteamAPI initialization failed. Steam features won't be accessible! 11:58:11 DIM.Load TIME: 0.00 11:58:11 Cannot register unknown string STR_3DEN_CAMERA_NAME 11:58:11 Cannot register unknown string STR_DIFF_SCENE_ONLY 11:58:11 Cannot register unknown string STR_DIFF_SCENE_AND_MAP 11:58:11 Initializing stats manager. 11:58:11 Stats config disabled. 11:58:11 sessionID: 9f39fbb3e1bcc050960fafe80df4119c64ad2d55 11:58:12 Item str_a3_to_c01_m02_036_ta_mechanized_briefing_SOLDIERC_0 listed twice 11:58:13 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButton, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayEditObject/Controls/B_OK/ (original bin\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class RscSliderH->RscXSliderH, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayEditObject/Slider/ (original bin\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class RscText->RscPicture, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayEditObject/Preview/ (original bin\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButton, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMissionLoad/Controls/B_OK/ (original bin\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButton, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMissionSave/Controls/B_OK/ (original bin\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class ->RscControlsGroup, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class ->RscControlsGroup, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscControlsGroupNoHScrollbars/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class ->RscControlsGroup, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscControlsGroupNoVScrollbars/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscLine/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class ->RscActiveText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscActivePicture/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class ->RscButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonTextOnly/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscShortcutButtonMain/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonEditor/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscIGUIShortcutButton/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscGearShortcutButton/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenu/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class ->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenuOK/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class ->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenuCancel/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class ->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenuSteam/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscLoadingText/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class ->RscListBox, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscIGUIListBox/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class ->RscListNBox, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscIGUIListNBox/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackground/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUI/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUILeft/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUIRight/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUIBottom/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUITop/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUIDark/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class ->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundLogo/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class ->RscMapControl, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscMapControlEmpty/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Mainback/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class ->CA_Mainback, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Back/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class ->CA_Mainback, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Title_Back/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class ->CA_Mainback, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Black_Back/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class ->RscTitle, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Title/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class ->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Logo/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class ->CA_Logo, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Logo_Small/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class ->RscButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_RscButton/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class ->CA_RscButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_RscButton_dialog/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class ->RscActiveText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok_image/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok_image2/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok_text/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscVignette/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class ->RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscMapControlTooltip/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class RscUnitInfo->RscUnitInfoAirNoWeapon, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscInGameUI/RscUnitInfoAir/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class RscControlsGroup->RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscInGameUI/RscTaskOverview/controls/TaskOverviewAssigned/ (original bin\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/B_OK/ (original bin\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/B_Cancel/ (original bin\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/B_Clear/ (original bin\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/TimeLines/ (original bin\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonAverages/ (original bin\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonSavePreviousData/ (original bin\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonPreviousData/ (original bin\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class RscPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/IconPicture/ (original bin\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class IconPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/DlcOwnedIconPicture/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class IconPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/DlcIconPicture/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class RscControlsGroup->RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/OverviewGroup/ (original bin\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class RscButton->RscButtonSearch, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/SearchButton/ (original bin\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/ButtonCancel/ (original bin\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/ButtonGameOptions/ (original bin\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuSteam, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/ButtonBuyDLC/ (original bin\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/ButtonRevert/ (original bin\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuOK, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/ButtonOK/ (original bin\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class RscListBox->RscCombo, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCustomizeController/Steepness/ (original bin\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class ->RscStandardDisplay, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/ (original bin\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class ButtonOK->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/controls/ButtonCancel/ (original bin\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class RscButton->RscButtonMenuOK, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/controls/ButtonOK/ (original bin\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class RscPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayFileSelectImage/controls/OverviewPicture/ (original bin\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayFieldManual/Controls/ButtonCancel/ (original bin\config.bin) 11:58:13 Cannot delete class B_KickOff, it is referenced somewhere (used as a base class probably). 11:58:13 Updating base class RscButton->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMission/controls/ButtonCancel/ (original bin\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuOK, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMissionSelectTags/controls/ButtonOK/ (original bin\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class ButtonOK->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMissionSelectTags/controls/ButtonCancel/ (original bin\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class ->RscSubmenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscMainMenu/ (original bin\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class None->ActiveSensorsOn, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgActions/ActiveSensorsOff/ (original bin\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class None->ListRightVehicleDisplay, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgActions/ListLeftVehicleDisplay/ (original bin\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class None->ListPrevRightVehicleDisplay, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgActions/ListPrevLeftVehicleDisplay/ (original bin\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class None->CloseRightVehicleDisplay, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgActions/CloseLeftVehicleDisplay/ (original bin\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class None->NextModeRightVehicleDisplay, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgActions/NextModeLeftVehicleDisplay/ (original bin\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class ->DistanceClose, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgSimpleTasks/Icon3D/DistanceMid/ (original bin\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class ->DistanceClose, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgSimpleTasks/Icon3D/DistanceLong/ (original bin\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class ->ctrlDefaultText, by a3\3den\config.bin/ctrlStatic/ (original a3\3den\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class ->ctrlActiveText, by a3\3den\config.bin/ctrlActivePicture/ (original a3\3den\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class ->ctrlDefaultText, by a3\3den\config.bin/ctrlStructuredText/ (original a3\3den\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class ->ctrlControlsGroup, by a3\3den\config.bin/ctrlControlsGroupNoScrollbars/ (original a3\3den\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class ->ctrlDefault, by a3\3den\config.bin/ctrlCheckbox/ (original a3\3den\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class ->ctrlCheckbox, by a3\3den\config.bin/ctrlCheckboxBaseline/ (original a3\3den\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisable, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayOptionsAudio/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisable/ (original a3\3den\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisableTiles, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayOptionsAudio/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisableTiles/ (original a3\3den\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisable, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayConfigure/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisable/ (original a3\3den\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisableTiles, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayConfigure/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisableTiles/ (original a3\3den\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisable, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayConfigureAction/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisable/ (original a3\3den\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisableTiles, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayConfigureAction/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisableTiles/ (original a3\3den\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisable, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayConfigureControllers/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisable/ (original a3\3den\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisableTiles, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayConfigureControllers/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisableTiles/ (original a3\3den\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisable, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayGameOptions/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisable/ (original a3\3den\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisableTiles, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayGameOptions/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisableTiles/ (original a3\3den\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class controls->, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayArcadeMap_Layout_2/Controls/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class controls->, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayArcadeMap_Layout_6/Controls/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class ->ctrlControlsGroupNoScrollbars, by a3\3den\config.bin/Cfg3DEN/Attributes/Default/ (original a3\3den\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class ->ctrlStatic, by a3\3den\config.bin/Cfg3DEN/Attributes/Title/Controls/Title/ (original a3\3den\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class ->Controls, by a3\3den\config.bin/Cfg3DEN/Attributes/Toolbox/Controls/ (original a3\modules_f\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class ->Title, by a3\3den\config.bin/Cfg3DEN/Attributes/Toolbox/Controls/Title/ (original a3\3den\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class ->ctrlToolbox, by a3\3den\config.bin/Cfg3DEN/Attributes/Toolbox/Controls/Value/ (original a3\3den\config.bin) 11:58:13 Updating base class ->HitPoints, by a3\soft_f_exp\lsv_01\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Car_F/HitPoints/ (original (a3\soft_f\config.bin - no unload)) 11:58:14 Updating base class I_1stRegiment->BaseGuer, by a3\missions_f_orange\config.bin/CfgORBAT/BIS/I_3rdRegiment/ (original a3\missions_f_epa\config.bin) 11:58:14 Updating base class CounterMeasureFlare->, by a3\weapons_f_orange\config.bin/FlareShell/ (original a3\weapons_f_orange\config.bin) 11:58:14 Updating base class Controls->, by a3\modules_f_tacops\config.bin/Cfg3DEN/Attributes/Toolbox/Controls/ (original a3\3den\config.bin) 11:58:14 Updating base class Controls->, by a3\modules_f_tacops\config.bin/Cfg3DEN/Attributes/Combo/Controls/ (original a3\3den\config.bin) 11:58:14 Updating base class Controls->, by a3\modules_f_tacops\config.bin/Cfg3DEN/Attributes/Slider/Controls/ (original a3\3den\config.bin) 11:58:14 Updating base class HitPoints->, by a3\armor_f_tank\afv_wheeled_01\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Car_F/HitPoints/ (original (a3\soft_f\config.bin - no unload)) 11:58:14 Initializing Steam Manager 11:58:14 unable to load cached items meta info. save and update functionality will be broken 11:58:14 Steam Manager initialized. 11:58:14 ============================================================================================= List of mods =============================================================================================== 11:58:14 modsReadOnly = true 11:58:14 safeModsActivated = false 11:58:14 customMods = true 11:58:14 hash = '5DA0B20A3E4629BB971362A4A5576802AAC16F7A' 11:58:14 hashShort = 'eaba379b' 11:58:14 name | modDir | default | origin | hash | hashShort | fullPath 11:58:14 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 11:58:14 Advanced Combat Environment 3.12.5 | @ace3 | false | GAME DIR | de42229cd0797f343124614fa1a11ace2904588c | c820cd8f | /home/arma3/arma3server/test/mods/@ace3 11:58:14 Community Base Addons v3.9.1 | @cba_a3 | false | GAME DIR | 47b11e168f662754af383b787d6d53ea06a8e42d | f200ae32 | /home/arma3/arma3server/test/mods/@cba_a3 11:58:14 Arma 3 DLC Bundle 2 | dlcbundle2 | true | NOT FOUND | | | 11:58:14 Arma 3 DLC Bundle 1 | dlcbundle | true | NOT FOUND | | | 11:58:14 Arma 3 Tanks | tank | true | GAME DIR | 4a14e1ecf1af89ea98224b8f1095e9b61301853e | cdc7127 | /home/arma3/arma3server/test/tank 11:58:14 Arma 3 Tac-Ops | tacops | true | GAME DIR | 149f08abc660fd423b38466b4a9d682c410f98e4 | db38c30 | /home/arma3/arma3server/test/tacops 11:58:14 Arma 3 Laws of War | orange | true | GAME DIR | 31f89051969e29ea553203c32ca7972501c7b61b | 92db45c3 | /home/arma3/arma3server/test/orange 11:58:14 Arma 3 Malden | argo | true | GAME DIR | d8d3ac60c3a99f8414a094d0591c65eea7efc8fd | e2934170 | /home/arma3/arma3server/test/argo 11:58:14 Arma 3 Jets | jets | true | GAME DIR | 408eb80d493aa11fd0d3b8516f65c06596e2b14d | 2a311e2c | /home/arma3/arma3server/test/jets 11:58:14 Arma 3 Apex | expansion | true | GAME DIR | e458e8b4066613b11f951911ee8d525c9f2f98aa | a9afa646 | /home/arma3/arma3server/test/expansion 11:58:14 Arma 3 Marksmen | mark | true | GAME DIR | 2a255977a9b3a0180e2aa427c1fca640e5c0fe7f | f1016c78 | /home/arma3/arma3server/test/mark 11:58:14 Arma 3 Helicopters | heli | true | GAME DIR | 6a714914a9be47e5fde481c2a28288af05aa6687 | 6cb72e94 | /home/arma3/arma3server/test/heli 11:58:14 Arma 3 Karts | kart | true | GAME DIR | 4581dd3a8ab3b5b7864eabded04f77c864edc4b4 | 3e38263e | /home/arma3/arma3server/test/kart 11:58:14 Arma 3 Zeus | curator | true | GAME DIR | 2f79d7e68f01c426656a12e210984bfd580117be | e210394d | /home/arma3/arma3server/test/curator 11:58:14 Arma 3 | A3 | true | NOT FOUND | | | 11:58:14 ========================================================================================================================================================================================================== 11:58:14 InitSound ... 11:58:14 InitSound - complete 11:58:14 Dedicated host created. 11:58:14 PhysX3 SDK Init started ... 11:58:14 PhysX3 SDK Init ended. 11:58:16 [0,4.935,0,"XEH: PreStart started."] 11:58:16 [CBA] (settings) INFO: Userconfig: Ignored. 11:58:20 [0,9.016,0,"XEH: PreStart finished."] 11:58:20 core\skyobject\skyobject.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape 11:58:20 a3\data_f\krater.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape 11:58:20 a3\data_f\koule.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape 11:58:21 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted. a3_characters_f 11:58:21 Loading movesType CfgGesturesMale 11:58:21 Animation a3\anims_f\data\anim\sdr\gst\gestureempty.rtm not found or empty 11:58:21 MovesType CfgGesturesMale load time 20 ms 11:58:21 Loading movesType CfgMovesMaleSdr 11:58:25 MovesType CfgMovesMaleSdr load time 4471 ms 11:58:25 a3\characters_f\proxies\flag.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape 11:58:25 BattlEye Server: Initialized (v1.217) Setting breakpad minidump AppID = 107410 11:58:25 Game Port: 2302, Steam Query Port: 2303 11:58:25 Initializing Steam server - Game Port: 2302, Steam Query Port: 2303 Arma 3 Console version 1.90.145385 x86 : port 2302 11:58:25 Host identity created. 11:58:26 Connected to Steam servers

Troubleshooting steps taken:

- Deleted every mod in my workshop folder, redownloaded from steam, and relinked to my mods directory.

- Attempted a full clean install of arma 3

This is crazy frustrating. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

10:33:51 BEServer::finishDestroyPlayer(172164880): users.get failed
10:35:26 BEServer::finishDestroyPlayer(267284864): users.get failed

Same here...

Thread updated with more troubleshooting tips from @oukej.