Sign in to follow this  
Harnu

Ofp combat photography. No pics over 100kb.

I figure there is no reason to even post here if everyone's pics will look better because they are edited in ways such as that.

boo hoo, just cos their pics look better, doenst it just raise the bar to make yours even better?

Just because you have the $$$ to spend on a top of the range PC, doesnt mean everyone else does, so they compensate by editing them in photo/paintshop or other tools.

That pic reminds me of Eviscerators "old" KA-50 improvement addon. It really made some good improvements on the BIS one. What happened to the version that was going to include free-fall bombs and AA-missiles by the way? And nice picture too, it looked real until I saw the V80 pilot smile_o.gif

Well... credits should go to BIS. Those trees are standart desert nogovian ones smile_o.gif

oops...post edited now.

i spend way too less time in the nogovian desert´s i guess.. sad_o.gif   thx for the hint

btw: v-80 pic reuploaded cos i had to edit the pilot that GoOB mentioned  tounge_o.gif

thx again...ur feedback is really appreciated  smile_o.gif

ed.: added old pic

grosserbadabumm.jpg

Nice pics Lupus smile_o.gif

question tho, how come your choppers are so nice n shiney? you wax them everyday or something? tounge_o.gif

Seriously, how come they do look that shiney? Is it some config mod?

Please refrain from the whole edited v non-edited pic debate, we decided a long time ago that there is no set restriction as to what is and isn't allowed as long as the pics are of Opf.

tonight's airshow, with my Zeus Show team ;P

MP test actually... more shots to come

airshow1.jpg

thanks Jass for attending, and thanks the unknown masked ofp'er

smile_o.gif

Btw, when saying if it's edited or not, it's not to have a flame war or debate about edited pics, it's just as an information. This pic is totally unedited, just cropped out the radar and hud...

You should just tell em Lupus, i know you want to keep up the tension but this is being mean. tounge_o.gif

However if you have mentioned it and i'm not aware then take no offense. smile_o.gif

I love your work.

Edit: How you could make such assumptions! wow_o.gif

tell them what ?

airshow2.jpg

i told them already that i was editing my own derivation from ECP, and that's why the photos look like this with no editing of the models/addons...

i told it when i started to post some screenies of my modification.

burning.jpg

feersum testing FDFMOD 1.1 molotovs in multiplayer, after the molotovs blew up a nearby ammo crate the house collapsed and the masi truck seen next to it blew up. crazy_o.gif

You should just tell em Lupus, i know you want to keep up the tension but this is being mean. tounge_o.gif

you're mean Jinef, it's not considered a good behavior to edit your post after it has been replied to, but i had your original one in my cache :P

airshow3.jpg

It`s getting kinda boring inhere with those chopper shots*yawns*

Try something else for a change? something that has the "COMBAT" part in it tounge_o.gif

Just my humble opinion mad_o.gif

@ Nov. 28 2003,22:05)]This pic is totally unedited, just cropped out the radar and hud...

Nice pictures Lupus. In OFP all object looking bether in evening. Would you mind telling me what's yours PC configuration ?

It`s getting kinda boring inhere with those chopper shots*yawns*

Try something else for a change? something that has the "COMBAT" part in it tounge_o.gif

Just my humble opinion mad_o.gif

ok, something with choppers, and combat tounge_o.gif

GCSb146.jpgGCSb148.jpg

and now, sorry to say it, more choppers, because i find they are quite fascinating.

GCSb115.jpgGCSb120.jpgGCSb134.jpg

thanks to the "unnamed OFP player" who said he liked some of the pics:

GCSb076.jpg

thats him ;) , and Lupus who made the choppers look good, even on my pc smile_o.gifGCSb070.jpg

/edit: oh, the other pics from today are at my chaotic ofp pics collection