Sign in to follow this  
Harnu

Ofp combat photography. No pics over 100kb.

Hi @ll,

Thx for ur interests for Nogojev  smile_o.gif

if got a new grafik card today, and ill test to get a better pic than Nogojev_31, cos my old grafikcard (yesterday) couldnt handle more than 1280x1024

but now im out for concert (*Blackm@il* the Band ill see) ....

http://home.arcor.de/parvus/OFP-Daily/BI_Nogojev_22c.jpg

Surprise !

cu @ll

Sorry for digging up old posts, but what're these ships on the picture? Can't remember seeing them before. Any d\l links?

Edit: Never mind, I've found pics with subtitles about 10 pages ago, I already know what they are.

bh_attack2.jpg

bh_attack3.jpg

bhvsrus1.jpg

bhvsrus2.jpg

bhvsrus3.jpg

bhvsrus4.jpg

Ok i know, some are dark, but, eh, night is dark ;)

now for the good news (if any) here i link my little piece of config for added volumes, and materials and lightings on units:

file to merge to the config.cpp, replacing former version of the CLASSes.

This is only a draft with different tests on different materials, mostly covering Seb Nampack's helos, BIS ah1 and apache, BAS blackhawk, and a few textures... Edit it, test some changes, reorganize it as you wish... for now my version is on standby, too time consumming ;P

...a collapse for the manager of the gasoline-station Eastern-Nogojev...

BI_Nogojev_34_small.jpg

1600x1200

...the 4th-Tank-Platoon wants some gas...and they always get what they want...

BI_Nogojev_33_small.jpg

1600x1200

P.S. Burns ...buy your headset...

@ Nov. 29 2003,23:42)]Ok i know, some are dark, but,  eh, night is dark ;)

now for the good news (if any) here i link my little piece of config for added volumes, and materials and lightings on units:

This is only a draft with different tests on different materials, mostly covering Seb Nampack's helos, BIS ah1 and apache, BAS blackhawk, and a few textures... Edit it, test some changes, reorganize it as you wish... for now my version is on standby, too  time consumming ;P

How do you merge a config file? And with what config file should I merge it?

Arch.

i take that you already know how to handle unpbo/makepbo..

extract the ecp_effects.pbo

open teh foder where it was unpacked to

copy the complete text from lupus´ .bin and add it benath the code from the existing .pbo´s config.cpp

then repack the folder with makepbo.

enjoy

(i use since i use GMR & ECP i merged the shiny-config into my GMR-config, that works too)

edit: corrected

arrg..shit what was i talking  crazy_o.gif

dude i made a mistake.. i meant config.cpp all the time !!

edit  config.cpp  instead  of config.bin  plz  !

@ Nov. 29 2003,23:42)]Ok i know, some are dark, but, eh, night is dark ;)

This is only a draft with different tests on different materials, mostly covering Seb Nampack's helos, BIS ah1 and apache, BAS blackhawk, and a few textures... Edit it, test some changes, reorganize it as you wish... for now my version is on standby, too time consumming ;P

Arch.

To merge my file you have to have the config.cpp of the game or and more advisably of a mod (GMR explo mod or ECP for instance).

The file i made only contains two classes : class CfgTextureToMaterial and class CfgMaterials.

replace those two classes in the config.cpp with the ones in my file (that is the class xxxx and all in and including the following {}; ).

Now binarize config.cpp with cpp2bin.exe (find it in ofpec or anywhere else) and put the resulting config.bin file in the mod's bin directory(folder), replacing the original one that of course you had made a backup of previously ;)

warning: Don't leave the config.cpp file in said BIN\ folder !!!

AND be sober, find the sweet spot to realistically represent the material, this is NOT BATTLEFIELD1942 ;p

good :

good.jpg

all that shines isnt gold, BAAaaAAD:

bad.jpg

@ Nov. 30 2003,12:48)]Now binarize config.cpp with cpp2bin.exe (find it in ofpec or anywhere else) and put the resulting config.bin file in the mod's bin directory(folder), replacing the original one that of course you had made a backup of previously ;)

why do i have to binarize it ? i idn´t do, but i think the effects are working. or am i missing something ?

ontopic:

mig29takeoff.jpg

ah-64 on tonal - 190 kb

Hmmm, I can't find the parts of the config file which I'm supposed to replace  rock.gif  sad_o.gif  Im Using the ECP mod. I know this sounds really lazy, but could you upload a version for the ecp mod (the config that is) or if that's not possible, please send it to my e-mail: countermania@hotmail.com I would be quite gratefull  smile_o.gif

Arch.

basintro1.jpg

basintro2.jpg

basintro.jpg

-------

@Architeuthis: if you´re using gmr mod already i suggest u to use my method. i had´nt to replace/search/binarize anything but it works, not sure though ... does it ??

scoped.jpg

This is a very lucky M60. It narrowly avoided 16 AT-6 missiles from a V-80 that was hovering like 4 feet from the ground, about 50 metres behind me. That, or the V-80 is crap. (Which it is. :P) Anyway... he didn't avoid my RPG-7...

PS: Is that challenger tank up for download?

Sorry people i am starting to receive lots of different requests for different ready-made-merged config files, i CANNOT make all different configs for all different versions of all mods !

It's really simple to make yourself, if you really can't, ask someone who has already merged the version you like

(burns or others, it would be nice of you to link your merged versions for others)

Now, yes, config.cpp works too, but, i was explaining the "othodox" way... i have read several times that it was advised to use config.bin, and binarizing your final version can also give you some indications if you have made a typo in some class or syntax...

edit: sometimes , config.cpp gives weird bugs,even if it works for testing purposes of helos in flight... i still recommend that ppl use binarized versions... you have been WARNED!

light1.jpg

light2.jpg

http://wolfdog.free.fr/ofp/gallery/light3.jpg

http://wolfdog.online.fr/ofp/gallery/light4.jpg

light5.jpg

light6.jpg

light7.jpg

http://wolfdog.online.fr/ofp/gallery/light8.jpg

http://wolfdog.free.fr/ofp/gallery/light9.jpg