Sign in to follow this  
Harnu

Ofp combat photography. No pics over 100kb.

It's almost Thanksgiving here, so thank you all for contributing so many great pics!  You've really showed the highs that OFP can do, and shown some great things to the community.  Once again, thank you all, and I hope we keep this thread running strong!

P.S.  This is the 6,000th post.  Once again, thank you all for making this thread so successful!

@Burns: what exactly are doing with ur pics?  wink_o.gif

in these 2 pics i did no editing, only gave it the ingame brightness ... and apparently i fortgot to adjust the jpg compression of pic #1 sad_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

what´s more interesting to me is if you do any editing to your pics ? they look all very good imo smile_o.gif

Nice pic too bad you used CS M4's sad_o.gif

STGN

They're part of the high detail weapon pack, and Inquisitor made no secrets of their origin. What's your point?

Why do you think I complained over that rock.gif They are just ugly nothing more nothing less.

But I don't wanna get in an argument over that.

STGN

Nothing to argue about. It's a matter of taste.

You have your taste, I have good taste.

tounge_o.gif

See thats where your rong I have good taste and you have a rong taste when it comes to m4's smile_o.gif

STGN

Irrelevant posts deleted.

Wardog and STGN if you wish to debate "taste" do it somewhere else please.

Yeah i am sickof so many M-4s already tounge_o.gif

Thanks to Supah and Acid crash i am working on that cello tape effect now , if it works i'll post a re-done of that image.

Thanks guys. Sorry couldnt reply you PM's individually no time atm crazy_o.gif

[...]

Nogojev, by Kegetys. Even says so in the pic's file name. smile_o.gif

Woops smile_o.gif I didn't catch it. Thx

Hi @ll,

Thx for ur interests for Nogojev  smile_o.gif

if got a new grafik card today, and ill test to get a better pic than Nogojev_31, cos my old grafikcard (yesterday) couldnt handle more than 1280x1024

but now im out for concert (*Blackm@il* the Band ill see) ....

BI_Nogojev_22c.jpg

Surprise !

cu @ll

lol...not edited in that way. tree credits goto BIS  biggrin_o.gif

just very much brightness and contrast adjusment have been done + sharpening and resizing.

thx for ur positive comments smile_o.gif

Nice pic, but I hate the V-80 with a vengeance. Ugly, inpractical, and hard to fly. It's only good aspect is that it has 12 AT6's or something. I'm far more leathal in an mi17. And that's a transport chopper for crying-out-loud.

Edit: Damn, sorry about that. For some reason I hit the second-last page. Anyway, it's in reply to Mr. Burns's lovely Mi24/V80 image.

Sexy pictures as usual, lupus. Give me your computer, darn it. wow_o.gif

I figure there is no reason to even post here if everyone's pics will look better because they are edited in ways such as that. smile_o.gif

I figure there is no reason to even post here if everyone's pics will look better because they are edited in ways such as that. smile_o.gif

Why ? rock.gif

Some of us edit pics to depict something , while some usually do it to make their OFP's pathetic GF come to life nothing wrong with it?

You can still post noneditted pics i did one too wow_o.gif back a few pages tounge_o.gif

http://users.domaindlx.com/mrburns/OFP%20Pics/japsp.jpg

*sorry you guys who don´t like edited pics*  tounge_o.gif

Its the trees... They look detailed ?  rock.gif

lol...not edited in that way. tree credits goto BAS  

just very much brightness and contrast adjusment have been done + sharpening and resizing.

thx for ur positive comments  

Well... credits should go to BIS. Those trees are standart desert nogovian ones smile_o.gif