Persian MO

Orange DLC (wild) SPECULATIONS !!!

Still think that war correspondence will be something to come with Orange.

I mean, can you imagine one modern war without the journalism in it? Since communication is bigger and bigger in the future, it would make sence to me that it will play a big part (it already is part of strategy nowadays).

Although, keep finding it weird that there are no women in the first place and even more weird that BI those not plan to make then in update/dlc... (let's keep up the idle hoping).

Based on the roadmap from october, shouldn't we already get some information about the orange dlc? I mean, even Malden is about to get released and it has a longer line on the roadmap than the orange dlc.

I hope we'll have some informations during the E3.

On 4/26/2017 at 6:03 AM, teabagginpeople said:

Orange for me would be medic system overhaul that has been asked for. Basically CSAR. some new assets like a heli ,   jeep, truck, behind the paywall.

So...Arma 3 + Surgeon Simulator? :don11:

Hi guys I found this

6E219ABFA9306C45697E6490EADFD37245D52A41

in soft_f.pbo\offroad_01\ data\idap_text_wide_01_co.paa  from  project argo and its identical with arma 3 orange dlc logo

header.jpg?t=1492104566

• Like 9

International Disaster Assistance Program?

Irrelevant & Distracting Addon Picture?

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, Greenfist said:

International Disaster Assistance Program?

Irrelevant & Distracting Addon Picture?

It's not fake I do not know what it is but it also has a rvmat file called idap_bumper_fabric_super.rvmat and idap_text_wide_01_nohq.paa if you have Project Argo with the latest update open the soft_f.pbo file with BankRev from Arma 3 Tool
These textures are found in soft_f \ offroad_01 \ data \

• Like 1

Nice find! Looks like a flag to be put on the front of a vehicle like this

Seems that the humanitarian aspect-dlc might still be the best bet!

• Like 2

Some of the Argo's files are encrypted in FBO. It means that we can't see more. Maybe only if we will search in these files that are available! 

I hope BIS make up for the delay to Orange DLC by providing more teasers like this :P

On 6/16/2017 at 7:09 AM, joker006 said:

It's not fake I do not know what it is but it also has a rvmat file called idap_bumper_fabric_super.rvmat and idap_text_wide_01_nohq.paa if you have Project Argo with the latest update open the soft_f.pbo file with BankRev from Arma 3 Tool
These textures are found in soft_f \ offroad_01 \ data \

Hell yeah! 

• Like 1

I hope its females to be honest with UN type faction. I saw the new female models in DayZ and cannot wonder why ARMA 3 won't have any. Looked really good in that mod.

• Like 1

But IDAP what it should mean?  However perhaps they will add a new helicopter or transport plane, truck and unarmed apc as in Project Argo with new uniforms.

Infectious Diseases Antibiotic Program Maybe they'll introduce elements of Bio-warfare into the game?

Who knows, perhaps we need to think out of the box here. For starters, who's to say it's in English? Orange DLC is being developed in the Netherlands, maybe it's in Dutch instead? A secret code we're supposed to crack for more info. 

Intelligent Domotica Aansluit Punt? Nah, doesn't sound right...

IDAP - International Disaster Aid Program 

• Like 10

I was just reading through some of the functions inside the Escape from Malden mission.

Argo\Addons\missions_f_patrol\a3\missions_f_patrol\MPScenarios\MP_EscapeFromMalden.Malden\functions\fn_EfM_specialEvents.sqf

This function deals with the spawning and waypoints of the air support and artillery.

On line 50 there is a comment. and it says.

// CLUSTER - not used (Orange has better clusters anyway)

The case that follows calls in cluster artillery shells that are not used in the mission.

But seeing that logo that is posted above and guessing that it is hinting towards some kind of refugee aid type agency. What on earth could they be using cluster munitions for?

1 hour ago, dmitry yuri said:

The case that follows calls in cluster artillery shells that are not used in the mission.

But seeing that logo that is posted above and guessing that it is hinting towards some kind of refugee aid type agency. What on earth could they be using cluster munitions for?

Warzone aid organizations would not use cluster ammunition obviously, but they might have to deal with it anyways. The main problem with cluster ammunition is that they tend to produce a lot more duds that also are smaler (and therefor less easy spottable) than conventional ammo. Areas that have been bombarded with cluster ammo bear the same sort of problems than areas that have been mined. Humanitarian institutions/organizations often deal with cleaning up such areas.

• Like 3

I wonder if we'll see something similar to that in BAF DLC in Op. Arrowhead then? Transporting civilians or aid to a camp via a series of obstacles? Similar to @lexx's great Evac Convoy mission.

On 2017-6-16 at 1:29 PM, joker006 said:

Hi guys I found this

6E219ABFA9306C45697E6490EADFD37245D52A41

in soft_f.pbo\offroad_01\ data\idap_text_wide_01_co.paa  from  project argo and its identical with arma 3 orange dlc logo

header.jpg?t=1492104566

http://www.etana.org/node/1407

Archaeology DLC confirmed? :p

Donald Trump anyone..?

#Covfefe DLC: It's all about building walls.  

It was supposed that Orange was going to be released before Malden 2035.

I think that maybe that means that orange is going to be a little bit bigger than it was thought in the first place, that is good. But should be nice to have some information about Orange aproximate day of release.

a3_post_launch_development_roadmap.png

http://www.acronymfinder.com/Military-and-Government/IDAP.html

Or any news about it at all. I sense a similar PR style as before with ArmA3.. say nothing at all until all is done, then release all info at once... gives me some very annoying Apex flashbacks.

5 hours ago, lexx said:

Or any news about it at all. I sense a similar PR style as before with ArmA3.. say nothing at all until all is done, then release all info at once... gives me some very annoying Apex flashbacks.

Personally I'd rather have that than bits 'n pieces of information scattered throughout the year a la Ubisoft, where the final product is almost nothing compared to the one first announced. 

I'm pretty sure that when BI have something concrete to show us, they will. I don't see it being in their best interest otherwise. 

Sure, but Apex was like no marketing at all. We had nothing until suddenly we had everything in the dev branch and a few days later the full release. That's not how you control expectation or hype. It backfired as well, just because folks were expecting whatever big content update.

Besides, BI *needs* to have at least something set as definitive and concrete to show that will be in the release. If not, then something else is going horribly wrong, imo.

• Like 1