max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

I'm looking for some up-to-date winter maps.

The only ones I can think of is Chernarus Winter and Sangin Winter (Sangin Summer seems to work ok so I'd assume winter still does).

I know Thirsk exists but I'm not sure how it holds up now after the Apex lighting stuff. Is anyone using any winter maps currently?

Can someone make a mod that everyone can use everyones vehicles so csat choppers and stuff for nato and vice versa.

What an earth is that thing above this post? Suppose I am showing my age here, but is it from Thunderbirds?

aesthetic is all wrong for thunderbirds :P

• Like 1

Working train like in BF1, but for Tanoa's continuous train track throughout the map that you can travel in either direction on. Seats for plenty of players and Ai for CTI missions, or groups of players. Possibility of an armored variant.

• Like 2

Anyone working on a more realistic depiction of night vision using post processing effects? Dslyecxi was working on something, but if he releases it, it'll only be for ACE. 

more

even more

moar

What an earth is that thing above this post? Suppose I am showing my age here, but is it from Thunderbirds?

it's a random VTOL concept that could at least fly :3

*the whole thing w/ Xi'an is that the holes render wings nearly useless

edit: wanted to add some photoshop, so it doessn't look as horrible :3

not too stable, but looks cool

8632942_2.jpg?v=8CE71410914F540

• Like 1

Can anybody make a custom magazine or 2 for me? - i dont need any special model, just reconfigured some magazines - 

I just want a 100 round drum magazine for a MP5 / MP5K and for a Glock 18 - 

anyone who can create a mod with just the 2 magazines? 

What i would like is for the UAV's-especially the small Darter-to have visible IR lasers.It would make them so useful-find your target with the UAV, lase it and follow the beam through your NVG's.

I am surprised this is not already possible-and it is done in real life also. UAV's will follow targets with an IR beam to lead ground forces onto their position.

• Like 2

Is there a mod to remove aircraft crosshair ? Or remove titan visible lock on diamond?!

• Like 1

Is there a mod to remove aircraft crosshair ? Or remove titan visible lock on diamond?!

That would be good.thankis for the Raven info too :)

Kaman K-1200 K-MAX U/AV

see the kmax is a nice helicopter, but what is the point in adding it to arma? I think this point is that most people fail to realize when asking for request, the Kmax only has one mission and that is for lifting small light things... the UH-1 can carry Ammo creates and other gear almost as well, then you have the Ch-47 which is a very good all around transport / cargo helicopter which is more powerful then the kmax and better in almost every way and it can carry meaningful loads such as trucks and artillery. 

see the kmax is a nice helicopter, but what is the point in adding it to arma? I think this point is that most people fail to realize when asking for request, the Kmax only has one mission and that is for lifting small light things... the UH-1 can carry Ammo creates and other gear almost as well, then you have the Ch-47 which is a very good all around transport / cargo helicopter which is more powerful then the kmax and better in almost every way and it can carry meaningful loads such as trucks and artillery. 

it's a UAV

and shortly - military just wants to use it for dangerous and important deliveries, also small tasks like cleaning up naval shooting range

in situations where sending a helicopter would be less efficient and/or dangerous

[Question] Sabre's Australian SOTG for ArmA 3?

Used to be a huge fan of this mod from Arma 2 in the past and i was just wondering if anyone knows if this mod has ever been ported to Arma 3?

Im not really interested about the units but for the weapon pack that comes with the mod.

You can find the original mod here: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=20267

Jimmakos, on 18 Sept 2016, said:

[Question] Sabre's Australian SOTG for ArmA 3?

Used to be a huge fan of this mod from Arma 2 in the past and i was just wondering if anyone knows if this mod has ever been ported to Arma 3?

Im not really interested about the units but for the weapon pack that comes with the mod.

You can find the original mod here: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=20267

Can always ask Sabre himself? 

xxgetbuck123, on 18 Sept 2016, said:

Can always ask Sabre himself?

Hopefully he can comment on that.

So I have a problem. I was part of a unit which got disbanded, and the mod´packs were deleted from the steam workshop. That in itself is bad enough, but what is far worse is the fact that I can no longer open my mission files, since they contain content from OPX plants. I can not for the life of me find an OPX plants download anywhere though :(