Cool! Looks like you're going for a complete mod package that offers every asset for Wild West Missions! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tourist said:

Cool! Looks like you're going for a complete mod package that offers every asset for Wild West Missions! 

Maybe? Who knows :f:

• Like 1

Little update!  :unclesam:

As you have seen, we've been working on a standalone Western mod. Me and IN005 are going to add apparel and weapons of wild west era! Got a couple of plans on many things, like ponchos and stuff! 
Expect revolvers and winchesters :D

And here's Colt Walker WIP :) 

MmVH2aUL22w.jpg

• Like 7

@Igor

Hi, so happy you are doing this.

Could you consider making a Bordello with big titty babes?
Out all day rounding up cattle makes a man thirsty! 

• Like 2

Howdy, cowboys! Our progress on the mods is still moving, so we're not dead! Sneak peek on our new weapon - dynamite! 

Model by:  AyeAyeCaptain

Textures by: me :unclesam:

unknown.png

Spoiler

• Like 5

Man Arma needs to start a Western Franchise - they should start backing ya.

Not sure if you seen but this game seriously makes me want to buy a console for the 1st time in 23 years

• Like 2

12 hours ago, froggyluv said:

Man Arma needs to start a Western Franchise - they should start backing ya.

Not sure if you seen but this game seriously makes me want to buy a console for the 1st time in 23 years

Man, we think the same thing! We're working for your pleasure!

(right now I've created some of the native american face retextures with their own face paintings) :unclesam:
xVEdl4F_EOA.jpg 

• Like 2

This mod looks great! Excited to see what you've created. The idea is a fantastic block. So much you can do with it. And since we probably won't see Red Dead Redemption 2 on PC...

• Like 2

17 hours ago, silver eagles50 said:

This mod looks great! Excited to see what you've created. The idea is a fantastic block. So much you can do with it. And since we probably won't see Red Dead Redemption 2 on PC...

You're right :) 

Black Powder Firearms? Hope so, this is looking amazing. From the above pictures it seems so. Having trouble placing the rifle in the last picture. Is that a Mauser passing off as an Enfield/Springfield/etc?

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Stormforge said:

Black Powder Firearms? Hope so, this is looking amazing. From the above pictures it seems so. Having trouble placing the rifle in the last picture. Is that a Mauser passing off as an Enfield/Springfield/etc?

It's an Enfield rifle :)

• Like 1

On 4/25/2017 at 11:13 AM, Igor Nikolaev said:

It's an Enfield rifle :)

Nice! Was having trouble placing it. The front sight looks a bit tall for an Enfield, and was throwing me off. Looks good and can't wait to play. Any others slated to be included? Springfield 1861, Sharps, Spencer, Henry, Smith Carbine, Colt 1851 Navy/1860 Army, Remington 1858, Colt 1873 Cattleman, LeMat, Volcanic, Kentucky/Hawken style rifles/pistol? Don't really need the Dragoon as you are making the Walker.

10 hours ago, Stormforge said:

Nice! Was having trouble placing it. The front sight looks a bit tall for an Enfield, and was throwing me off. Looks good and can't wait to play. Any others slated to be included? Springfield 1861, Sharps, Spencer, Henry, Smith Carbine, Colt 1851 Navy/1860 Army, Remington 1858, Colt 1873 Cattleman, LeMat, Volcanic, Kentucky/Hawken style rifles/pistol? Don't really need the Dragoon as you are making the Walker.

Atm we have not so many weapons as we are working on other things like clothes and etc. 

• Like 3

On 4/27/2017 at 11:51 AM, Igor Nikolaev said:

Atm we have not so many weapons as we are working on other things like clothes and etc. 

Yeah got a little excited, lol.

Hat, old style jeans, and the dirty, worn Union jacket look good too. Can't have the Old West without proper time period clothes.

Long time no see, cowboys! 

Working on a high-res satellite picture for an Arizona map!  :unclesam:

2VubL4fTrtc.jpgKMNbOlwxtPg.jpg

• Like 9

5 hours ago, Alex150201 said:

Oh man how big is the map? :)

It's 20480 meters! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Igor Nikolaev said:

It's 20480 meters! 

Damn nice!

2 hours ago, Alex150201 said:

Damn nice!

It basically means 28km from one corner to another :)

• Like 2

Well, Cowboys, that size of a map sorta demands we get a solid horse riding script into it!

Legging that large a map might be... tedious enough to spur the unhappy players (Without Hat, Without Horse, Without Moustache - Life just isn't worth bothering anymore!) to have a round of Russian Roulette with their Six Shooters while they walk :f:

• Like 3

I'm actually curious to ask you this. How difficult would be to make horse riding? I mean model a good horse might take sometime but actually making it functional? 

3 hours ago, Alex150201 said:

I'm actually curious to ask you this. How difficult would be to make horse riding? I mean model a good horse might take sometime but actually making it functional? 

There already is a functional horse from a few years back-it just looks like a monster

4 hours ago, ineptaphid said:

There already is a functional horse from a few years back-it just looks like a monster

Like a monster in the good or the bad way?