zeealex

Fifty Shades of MP7 - Release

Thank you Zee appreciated , I can bin the one I was working on now that yours is here :D mine was a model from gamebanana, and just one LOD :P.

When I replace the normal config with the RHS USF one the animations break anyone else with this issue?

• Like 1

Amazing release Zee, was literally looking for this for months. 

Great job as always!

another small issue, the reload timings need tweeked, the magazine starts to appear prior to the hand animation being complete, but damn, so good to have a decent MP7 that can take all the goodies in the game ;)

• Like 1

Known issues:

It takes a good few shots to kill someone (I counted 2 headshots with FMJ),
The Iron sight aiming isn't fab,
without the RHS config the MP7A1 NSW has a strange grip anim,
reload animations are slightly off timing,

wwwwaaaay ahead of ya! :D it uses a default A3 animation at present

• Like 1

another small issue, the reload timings need tweeked, the magazine starts to appear prior to the hand animation being complete, but damn, so good to have a decent MP7 that can take all the goodies in the game ;)

It is great to have a good MP-7 :) The RHS one is nice-but does not support suppressors, limiting the weapons versatility. I have been using massi's one-It's quite a nice model, and comes in 2 variants-primary weapon with extended stock, and pistol version as well.

But this one is very fancy :) I love it.

Zee-are you planning to integrate this into RHS? Or is it staying a personal project?

• Like 1

Guess what I forgot to do!?

sign them!

expect an update soon with signed PBOs and a key :)

steam upload will run alongside this update. 

I've been told I can integrate it into RHS as and when I please, however it will just be the black and AOR1 A1 and NSW, fifty shades will have all popular colours people request. :)

• Like 4

Guess what I forgot to do!?

sign them!

expect an update soon with signed PBOs and a key :)

steam upload will run alongside this update. 

I've been told I can integrate it into RHS as and when I please, however it will just be the black and AOR1 A1 and NSW, fifty shades will have all popular colours people request. :)

If you do integrate it into RHS, perhaps reyhard (I think) could be persuaded to make it compatible with the peq15/wmx 200 combo?

I'm sure someone there could work their magic

anyway, download might stop working for 10 or so minutes as I update the files

• Like 1

Oh hey, sweet!

Aw, error message.

cjLcbau.png

OH SWEET BABY JESUS THE LORD HAS ABANDONED US! Dbp0BDK.jpg

• Like 3

fuuuuuck a clucking duck!

anyone else getting this?

Inb4 everyone else says it's fine.

I am cursed, so I wouldn't be surprised it's only me. I'll try reinstalling after I've put my daughter to sleep.

Oh sweet baby jesus that looks messed up.

zeealex, I haven't used this yet but from what I read you only get the foregrip on the NSW variant with the RHS config? Would it be possible to make a forgripped one for those who don't have or use RHS? (oh the blasphemy)

Inb4 everyone else says it's fine.

I am cursed, so I wouldn't be surprised it's only me. I'll try reinstalling after I've put my daughter to sleep.

honestly it's more likely to be a filepath error in the mod itself, if i get other reports i'll look into it, otherwise we'll have to check how you've installed it. if i get no problems from anyone else, it's virtually impossible to locate the source problem.

Oh sweet baby jesus that looks messed up.

zeealex, I haven't used this yet but from what I read you only get the foregrip on the NSW variant with the RHS config? Would it be possible to make a forgripped one for those who don't have or use RHS? (oh the blasphemy)

I do intend to make my own foregrips for the MP7A1 NSW, but for now foregrips only work with RHSUSF

Not much into the Mp7 but worth a download...

While doing some testing this evening,i noticed how extremely accurate the MP7 is.

While testing with it, i attached a high power optic on it and tried shooting at long range targets. (You get strange ideas while sitting in the barracks playing arma on a dedicated server and testing stuff with a few buddies)

I was able to drop a russian soldier at around 770m with just 3 shots.

Measuring the Range:

FF32538737D4706564968EE8A5664C88DA2013D4

And kill.

6109F7E36454F2432FD2E72A53594520C0C451C9

Seems a bit too much for an MP7 doesn't it?

Just got a chance to test the new pack. Didn't get any weird arm stretching or any texture errors either. These things are gorgeous though, especially the camoed versions. Noticed the known issue elements besides the missing p3d error, maybe you fixed that. Damage definitely could be better, though it is only 4.3x30mm round. Some cool data on the various rounds on HK's website though, might help you out some. 

http://www.heckler-koch.com/en/products/military/submachine-guns/mp7a1/mp7a1/overview.html

Also hope you can get a foregrip on there for the NSW version. For now I'll just have to pretend there's a small stubby vert grip like Magpul's MLOK MVG or something.  :D

Great work though, these are gonna be perfect once the little kinks are worked out. They'll go with road runner's JPC MP7 chest rigs perfectly.

While doing some testing this evening,i noticed how extremely accurate the MP7 is.

While testing with it, i attached a high power optic on it and tried shooting at long range targets. (You get strange ideas while sitting in the barracks playing arma on a dedicated server and testing stuff with a few buddies)

I was able to drop a russian soldier at around 770m with just 3 shots.

Measuring the Range:

And kill.

Seems a bit too much for an MP7 doesn't it?

Same thing happened with the official BI mod  they released-the P90 SMG thing. You could snipe with that out to 1000mtrs ;) 

I seem to be having the same issue as mentioned above-when i moce the files from the RHS config folder into the addons folder I get a huge twisted arm. Running it without moving files works fine-but does not have RHS foregrip support. I tried just moving one file from the RHS folder and tried moving both-same issue both times.

Reference to a girly novel : check.

Dedicated mod for a girly weapon : check.

...Just kidding, congratz on the release! ;)

• Like 2