zeealex

Fifty Shades of MP7 - Release

So after alt tabbing out of the game-now it is all working again. This is the unchanged addon-i didn't move any files and I am running RHS.And I have a foregrip now.So the mod is set up by default with the RHS config running? This is what it looks like for me with no files moved (Sorry for the ludicrous pic ;) )

WCTvtge.jpg

• Like 8

I seem to be having the same issue as mentioned above-when i moce the files from the RHS config folder into the addons folder I get a huge twisted arm. Running it without moving files works fine-but does not have RHS foregrip support. I tried just moving one file from the RHS folder and tried moving both-same issue both times.

I'll take a look, it might be a bad filepath or because i'm packing from a different file structure. 

So after alt tabbing out of the game-now it is all working again. This is the unchanged addon-i didn't move any files and I am running RHS.And I have a foregrip now.So the mod is set up by default with the RHS config running? This is what it looks like for me with no files moved (Sorry for the ludicrous pic ;) )

WCTvtge.jpg

that's the standard MP7A1, it'll have a foregrip regardless. 

• Like 1

Off topic quick but where'd you get the tattoos? +10 Operator due to tats. 

• Like 1

I'll take a look, it might be a bad filepath or because i'm packing from a different file structure. 

that's the standard MP7A1, it'll have a foregrip regardless. 

Oh-I thought it had no foregrip at all if you did not use the RHS config.Well then..there is something wrong-forget I said anything :)

• Like 2

OH SWEET BABY JESUS THE LORD HAS ABANDONED US! Dbp0BDK.jpg

Also getting this if I overwrite the RHS config pbo with the one already in the folder, just stay with the normal one and don't overwrite anything and that's it, problem solved.

So, I get the alien arms with the RHS config only, if that helps at all. Also, as others have said some config tweaks would be nice, such as:
More spread (as others have said)
initspeed seems... low. I'm no config expert but I pulled it apart and found 280 for initspeed (I'm assuming initspeed is measured in m/s) on the FMJ, which IRL is 600 m/s at the muzzle and 423 m/s at 100m. Likewise, the AP rounds are 725 m/s at the muzzle, and 425 m/s at 100m, according to wikipedia. Also, IRL the weight of the MP7 is somewhere around 4.1 lbs iirc.

So if this gets integrated into RHS, will this just be a model replacement or will the suppressor functionality get added as well?

Regardless, still love it!

@zee

Any thoughts on Arctic/Winter/Alpine camo variants?

@ineptaphid

Great screenshot. And how did you get him to hold the gun like that?

@zee

Any thoughts on Arctic/Winter/Alpine camo variants?

@ineptaphid

Great screenshot. And how did you get him to hold the gun like that?

Direone's static animations ;)

• Like 1

Okay, what i'll do is i'll discontinue the RHS config until i can sort out whats up with it, highly likely it's a filepath error when packing.

use the standard config for now, I'll make a foregrip for the NSW ASAP

• Like 3

Direone's static animations ;)

I actually have to correct you there mate ;) That was not done with Direone's animations. I used the ACE extension mod form the workshop.it allows you to pose with about 10 different animations using the ACE action menu.The difference is the poses move and you can stop using them and continue your mission etc unlike a static animation which locks you into it. They are not of the same amazing quality as Direone's stuff-but they are still useful.

• Like 4

I actually have to correct you there mate ;) That was not done with Direone's animations. I used the ACE extension mod form the workshop.it allows you to pose with about 10 different animations using the ACE action menu.The difference is the poses move and you can stop using them and continue your mission etc unlike a static animation which locks you into it. They are not of the same amazing quality as Direone's stuff-but they are still useful.

I might have to grab that then :P

• Like 2

Soooo, uhm what's new in this release? Minus the RHS config that is.

It removes the RHS configs as they were causing problems. No other changes.

• Like 1

Are you going to build a wall around the RHS configs, Zee? Secede them from the EU? :lol:

GL, I hope its not as bad as it looks, in the meantime, they are very snazzy and I look forward to using them more :)

@Eagle_1992 The BIS P90 does that too. The ballistics seem to have a hard time accurately replicating small-bore high-velocity rounds like 4.6 and 5.7

It's a lot that i'm waiting for them! Thanks for the relese zee :D will post some screens soon :P

• Like 1

Soo here is few pics that i take just now :) hope you will like them :D

XlYUt7v.jpg

4Wmn8bR.jpg

y9YQpOE.jpg

JRo3WFi.jpg

..i have other of them but i don't want to post too much pics lol 

• Like 8

Our Unit tested the MP7 yesterday on a large scale operation, we issued them to most of our Medics, with a few G36 to increase the Range, and to the Vehicle Crews.

While the Vehicle Crews had no Chance to test their new guns most of our Medics were more then pleased with their new guns, as it allows the Medics to carry more medical equipment, instead of carrying a heavy Assault Rifle, while still having a weapon with good Firepower.

The only thing that i heard was that the MP7 tends to overheat extremely quickly with ace, leading to stoppages after around 1.5 Magazines.

9E0B72561E66D104A7AD4EAB7F94A2A28AD98958

• Like 4

What can I say ?? :P

My KSK seem to like them very much!! they look superb Zee.

oEOcHcv.jpg

• Like 7