Sign in to follow this  
hovmand

Breakdancing dude

Posted on ofp.info:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"teaCup new member of OFP Internals has made two new animations in the Maya tool, then exported and converted to rtm-file. Extremely recomended to download and play sodier's "brake-dance" :-)) More info

here."<span id='postcolor'>

wow.gif Very very very impressive. Hats off to OFP Internals.

Now if only they could make a useful animation like animations for animal models. Then I'll jump and down and sing their praises to the high heavens.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Very good job.... lets see some decent reload animations with the new mag modeled smile.gif Then ill be happy.... biggrin.gif

Great job! I laughed for a while watching it biggrin.gif

Yeh New animations!!! smile.gifwow.gif Hopefully they can now create some more usefull ones now.

Yay...

Q: So is it now possible to give a soldier (custom one) new animations to replace the default ones? "like rifle on back" then theres a new animation where he instead puts the rifle on the belly... and can move the rifle alittle when he aims, so actually look trough the ironsight/scope?

Nice to see that this area of OFP editing is finally cracked open. Congrats for the OFP Internals biggrin.gif.

I think you can replace the old animations, at least for SP. But in MP it shouldn't work just like custom p3d files in Data3D.pbo won't work.

Though in the OFP config.bin there are lots of coding for the animation actions, timing and so. So if you replace old animations with new ones the config.bin doesn't probably like them very much wink.gif. But I'm just guessing.

What is interesting is if you use the height script and the break dancing, the guy looks like he is doing aerial acrobatics. Its very cool looking, try it out.

I havent checked this program out but does anyone know if it would be possible to model a deer and animate it?

Now we can have guarddogs and smoking soldiers wink.gif

or a swimming soldier I know it is possible wink.gif

I don't know about a swimming soldier confused.gif I think the big problem there is that all of OFPs water seem to be full of pirhanna biggrin.gif . Seriously although you might be able to make the animation I almost doubt that you could actually get a soldier to swim w/o putting him in a vehicle. sad.gif

Only one animation I'm interested in -

Choose Taunt from the Action Menu and

Flip em the bird!

Well, looks like it's time to rework every addon. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

This is the best news since the release of OFP, OFP:R and O2.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (CrunchyFrog @ Oct. 29 2002,22:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yay...

Q: So is it now possible to give a soldier (custom one) new animations to replace the default ones? "like rifle on back" then theres a new animation where he instead puts the rifle on the belly... and can move the rifle alittle when he aims, so actually look trough the ironsight/scope?<span id='postcolor'>

This owuld be possible but I think this is only possible if u modify original OFP config.bin

Lol the break dancing was great. Looks like theres going to be more things to look forward to because of this. smile.gif

hrmm... if a tank can float, you think that a soldier could... hrmmm. Someone should look into that deeply. But Yes!!!!!!!!!!! smile.gif