.kju

Iron Front in Arm3 LITE - preview versions

*drops to his knees* Devs, I BOW TO YOUR AWESOMENESS AND GENEROSITY! *Begins to bow religiously with hands in the air* this is exactly what I'd dreamed for... may not be 100% what I wanted--BUT!-- one must always compromise on the little things I guess...

so to celebrate I shall scearm, "LET'S CRACK OPEN A ROUND OF COLD ONES BOYS & GIRLS; AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE, OI OI OI!!!:drinking2::drinking::yay::rofl:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi

Does anyone know if you can make AI units push AT guns? I can only make them turn using the turn module.

Thanks

56 minutes ago, Jaki said:

@Taylor1984 unfortunately not at this point.

OK, thanks, not even if you force them to perform the action "push gun" and then use some scripting following that?

@Taylor1984 you can check the script here: p:\WW2\Core_f\IF_System_Artillery_f\Pushing\push.sqf

4MMzzVP.png

Fallschirmjäger update (v27) is out !

Fallschirmjäger update originally aimed to balance the capacity of both US and German faction by adding airborne troops to axis. It turned into a complete german themed update when we decided to add more than just a plane to the faction and create a real possibility to play as Fallschirmjäger units. This update therefore adds many individual gear, 3 new german vehicles, 5 new german weapons, 1 new terrain and improves many already existing assets as well as all summer vegetation which will look much more realistic now in term of lighting.

Download :
http://ww2ina3.com/wiki/index.php?title=WW2_Download
http://ww2ina3.com/wiki/index.php?title=I44_Download

Changelog :
http://ww2ina3.com/wiki/index.php?title=WW2_Changelog:_Preview_v27_-_2018-04-11

OyZV3j1.jpg

Highlights

Missions:

• Updated airdrop showcase by Jaki!

Terrains:

• Pella Region Greece by swurvin!
  • Updated IF Omaha by DontShootMe!
  • Major upgrade of IF vegetation close and distant visuals by Reece!

t2vlw91.jpg

Assets:

• Fallschirmjäger faction including 4 uniforms, 3 new vests and about 10 helmets variants.
  • Replaced last missing german assets removed after Blitzkrieg update
  • Improved German M42 helmets textures.
  • US airborne mohawk hair cut (glasses/NVG).

WDiHNFf.jpg

Vehicles:

• Junkers Ju-52 by Diabolical!
  • Flak 36 - 88mm gun by Vinc3r!
  • FLAK system by magicsh0tz and optimization by Adanteh!
  • LeFH18 artillery gun originally made by I44 and refurbished by Reece!
  • New Panzer IV H commander 3D cupola thanks to petrtlach from CSA38!

9Ij2fqW.jpg

Weapons:

• FastPatrone 30, PanzerFaust 30 and PanzerFaust 60 - thanks to Loutre!
  • FG42-G by Diabolical!
  • Gewehr 41 by Loutre!
  • New G33/40 model thanks to petrtlach from CSA38!
  • G41, G43, MP38, MP40, STG44 and Panzerfaust new animations by GSTAVO!

C53hrqp.jpg

TelcvP9.jpg

More images :
By jaki : https://imgur.com/a/CGCYn
By Jeg0r : https://imgur.com/a/zRBWH
By Swurvin : https://imgur.com/a/MiVUf
By ElTyranos : https://imgur.com/a/VZ8AK
By stabcon : https://imgur.com/a/GUosW

Artworks:
G41 : https://www.artstation.com/artwork/VzQBg
Panzerfaust : https://www.artstation.com/artwork/x92qr
Tornister 34 : https://www.artstation.com/artwork/WLxX2
FJ uniform : https://www.artstation.com/artwork/nzLdX

Thanks to Involved people <3
Dev: El Tyranos, Diabolical, swurvin, Reece, Jaki, DontShootMe, GSTAVO, kju,  Jegor, Dmorok, Loutre, Vinc3r, petrtlach from CSA38, Adanteh
# testing: Dmorok, Jaki, Reece, DontShootMe, El Tyranos, kju, Jegor, JK, Remember Sega
# promo: El Tyranos, Jegor, Jaki, swurvin, stabcon, Slakks, Zhivets

• Like 19
  • Thanks 8

On 10/04/2018 at 7:10 PM, .kju said:

@Taylor1984 you can check the script here: p:\WW2\Core_f\IF_System_Artillery_f\Pushing\push.sqf

22 hours ago, El Tyranos said:

-snip-

For the developers of IFA3 AIO LITE, I found this photo:4D91169892D03E1FF04CF5C9200C1D0D530E6003browsing a while ago and discover that it was uploaded to the steam. I would like to ask you these coats are of your creation or it is another mod or addon. In the case that does not belong to you, could you tell us if at some point we will see something like it in IFA3 AIO LITE and if so, when? The long coats are one of the accessories that I have been waiting for IFA3 for some time, especially for my winter missions and set in Berlin and Stalingrad.

Thank you for your attention, I'm a fan of your work

Edited by R0adki11
remove huge quote

Just now, Yurichenco said:

I would like to ask you these coats are of your creation or it is another mod or addon. In the case that does not belong to you, could you tell us if at some point we will see something like it in IFA3 AIO LITE and if so, when? 

Those greatcoats were not made by us, but another developer who decided to remove it from steam workshop for some reason. 

A while ago, IFA3 greatcoats were released by a mistake and people went crazy about them. :icon_bash:

They will be released at some point of development, but TBA. You have to realise that they are extremely hard to make them because of engine limitations - clipping, so it will probably take a while.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jaki said:

Those greatcoats were not made by us, but another developer who decided to remove it from steam workshop for some reason. 

A while ago, IFA3 greatcoats were released by a mistake and people went crazy about them. :icon_bash:

They will be released at some point of development, but TBA. You have to realise that they are extremely hard to make them because of engine limitations - clipping, so it will probably take a while.

Well, (T_T), at least I already have an answer, thanks for being so fast. I look forward to that point of development. PD: For the record that from modeling and creating mods from little to nothing but good, I do it to help. If you need any reference on how to make them, the Starker mod has models of these coats that work like vests in case it helps them. Thank you again for your attention and congratulations!

Iyle39lmjwo.jpg

CIrSJJxDFH4.jpg

Has anyone reported funky textures on the beach on the colleville map? There's sort of a patchwork of different textures and grass where it should be sand.

1 hour ago, Jaki said:

@Yurichenco what is the problem with it?

Well, I regret not being able to show an image of what I mean right now. But it's about when I'm inside the Tiger or Panzer IV in the first person's seat, the view inside the turret looks totally black and I can barely see anything through the hatch windows. Also, I can see my main gun in my hand as if I were on foot. In short, instead of having a tunnel view from the windows, what I opt for is a view of the entire inside of the turret which apparently is not finished. Explain enough?

1 hour ago, Yurichenco said:

Well, I regret not being able to show an image of what I mean right now. But it's about when I'm inside the Tiger or Panzer IV in the first person's seat, the view inside the turret looks totally black and I can barely see anything through the hatch windows. Also, I can see my main gun in my hand as if I were on foot. In short, instead of having a tunnel view from the windows, what I opt for is a view of the entire inside of the turret which apparently is not finished. Explain enough?

This problem does not occur in all armored vehicles. All American tanks work correctly on this point. But most German and Russian tanks do have such a problem.

If it were only an aesthetic problem I would not care much, but I usually play missions where I assume the roll of the armored commander and the main problem that brings me this is that the view is not even aligned with the window that is directed towards the front of the tank so I find it very difficult to see what I have in front of me at that moment

On 10/4/2018 at 7:34 AM, El Tyranos said:

kju must have sent you a PM.

I replied him, please write me by mail, I gave him my address. :)

5 hours ago, Yurichenco said:

Hey! Is there any solution for the first-person view of tank commanders?

Considering they have a bug tracker and although you've already explained it here on the forum, I think they would like you to fill out a report on their bug tracker to help with their organisation of tasks and fixes, especially with Tanks dlc coming out there may or may not be a lot of issues in modifications following game updates or dlc releases.

EDIT: Sorry first edit sounded a little mean! Teams have their own ways of dealing with bug reports and tracking issues so it's helpful to follow methods given for their organisation to help fix it quicker especially if it's a major patch needed after any game update. Try to take pictures with the report though as that extremely helps them understand the situation and replication of the issue.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Yurichenco said:

But it's about when I'm inside the Tiger or Panzer IV in the first person's seat, the view inside the turret looks totally black and I can barely see anything through the hatch windows. Also, I can see my main gun in my hand as if I were on foot. In short, instead of having a tunnel view from the windows, what I opt for is a view of the entire inside of the turret which apparently is not finished. 

I could not replicate your problem. What other mods are you using along IFA3?

Panzer IV

3P9aloL.png

Tiger I

6xFynRu.png

But like Barden said, in the future either find us on our discord or report the issue on issue tracker

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Barden said:

Considering they have a bug tracker and although you've already explained it here on the forum, I think they would like you to fill out a report on their bug tracker to help with their organisation of tasks and fixes, especially with Tanks dlc coming out there may or may not be a lot of issues in modifications following game updates or dlc releases.

EDIT: Sorry first edit sounded a little mean! Teams have their own ways of dealing with bug reports and tracking issues so it's helpful to follow methods given for their organisation to help fix it quicker especially if it's a major patch needed after any game update. Try to take pictures with the report though as that extremely helps them understand the situation and replication of the issue.

Sorry, I do not intend to violate the process, but my internet is quite limited in terms of sites that I can access and where I can navigate (I can only access the internet from my work because in my country I can not do it from home) Again what I feel and I will try not to repeat it.

17 hours ago, Jaki said:

I could not replicate your problem. What other mods are you using along IFA3?

Tiger I

6xFynRu.png

But like Barden said, in the future either find us on our discord or report the issue on issue tracker

That is the problem to which I referred. It happens to me not only with the Tiger, but also with the Panzer IV and T-34 among others. My version of IFA3 AIO LITE is V.26 and I'm only loading that mod. I do not have a DLC tank yet, but this problem comes from way before even.

If you're talking about the weapon, it's a feature since 

hideWeaponsGunner = 1;

does not work for tank commanders.

RAF  

1918 - 2018

FCUbd3h.jpg

aD1V6J5.gif

8hKbQco.gif  mXs19jp.gifit0Cile.gif   8CPrvmo.gif  URq9S3G.gif jqzX6gp.gif   CZnWtTI.gif vlO35Wz.gif    6DiG2iQ.gif  Ql5yfwv.gif 9OHEUZR.gif  Ld7s6DJ.gif  ehVEzP3.gif  gihpHXN.gif kGBD6KJ.gif  

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2