Do I smell some kind of cooperation with Hell in the Pacific mod? Similar video portraying german at pacific theatre appeared there lately as well  :ph34r:

Certainly.

Ain't happening guys, sorry.

But look how nice Sten we have:

A2Kgfea.jpg

• Like 6

Very good on not conforming to the god awful mag grip, that VERY British tank in the background looks good also.

• Like 2

Do I smell some kind of cooperation with Hell in the Pacific mod? Similar video portraying german at pacific theatre appeared there lately as well  :ph34r:

Man, the way those mann's ran by, looking left and right, keeping a good hustle... just reminded me a lot of Saving Private Ryan and Band of Brothers. I just wish it was easier to get A3 AI to move like that in combat mode or in dangerous situations, because nothing is more unrealistic for me than a bunch of AI dropping to the floor and getting massacred instead of moving to cover, quickly, like real soldiers would.

Anyway good lookin' stuff.

Ain't happening guys, sorry.

But look how nice Sten we have:

A2Kgfea.jpg

Beauty! I also see that spring is improved, compared to the first published shot of your Sten.

Told you!  :P

You did indeed but why were people denying it?

Told you!  :P

You did indeed but why were people denying it?

Because they can't reading the tea leaves :icon_lol:

Because they can't reading the tea leaves :icon_lol:

hahaha

In regards to the British infantry being shown in the WIP pictures, is it safe to assume that Hell in the Pacific when the mods are from textures about the 3d models involved because I am slightly confused. Thank-you.

In regards to the British infantry being shown in the WIP pictures, is it safe to assume that Hell in the Pacific when the mods are from textures about the 3d models involved because I am slightly confused. Thank-you.

I regard your mod being safe for Hell in the Pacific involved you are completely right yes

I regard your mod being safe for Hell in the Pacific involved you are completely right yes

Okay thank

I am not following what you are getting at.

Safe to assume what?

I am not following what you are getting at.

Safe to assume what?

Is it safe to assume that when the textures 3d artist model because I want to flow well with current situations especially in the EU. Do you get me?

Is it safe to assume that when the textures 3d artist model because I want to flow well with current situations especially in the EU. Do you get me?

Not at all I'm afraid. But do you mean if we are gonna stop working on the European stuff in favor of the pacific? That is not the plan.

• Like 1

Is it true the mod going to be realsed on  may 29th. idk y but my friend just called me on skype and told me it is

Is it true the mod going to be realsed on  may 29th. idk y but my friend just called me on skype and told me it is

Rumors rumors rumors

Isn't it spam on these forums to ask modders about their release dates and timetables and such?

Am I going crazy?

• Like 2

Then your friend knows more than those of us on the team, and impressive feat  :P

We don't have a set release date, even amongst ourselves: It will be released when its ready and not before that.

Rumors rumors rumors

Isn't it spam on these forums to ask modders about their release dates and timetables and such?

Am I going crazy?

It is considered spam, and if memory serves right, then he has been warned on a few occasions about it.