Nice job on that Tarawa island guys , I just looked back in the posts and saw those WIP pics ( especially those Japanese units), great stuff.

Any consideration on releasing the island separately or releasing it before all of the units etc.?

Keep up the great work.

There's no point of releasing the island before units and vehicles.

The one in the screen is not tarawa btw, tarawa has no jungle ;)

Thanks, just a small heads up.

The Garand you have there has a wrong trigger guard.

Nearly every war production rifle should have this one:

dscn0964r9qmh.jpg

• Like 2

Ah, ok, thank you for accuracy. :)

I admit not knowing much about weapons in general and try to make a synthesis of what I found on the internet, while suspecting that I make mistakes. :)

• Like 1

I have not logged in on these forums in a long time... I came on here just to say this is the best WW2 mod work I have seen so far and I have been monitoring all WW2 mods since ArmA 3 Alpha and I mean all WW2 mods... There are no words to describe your work and progress... Well done..

Just like to say If you guys focused on the Europe theater (US, UK, Germany) first that would be easier for your work load and more popular because if you are doing vehicles and airplanes as well I can see that being a very long progress itself. There is a incredible amount of content there in those three factions.

I think the pacific theater is entirely different scope.

Also please do balance the weapons well as I intend to play the mod via Benny CTI. :)

Edit: Would happily donate to keep progress going.

• Like 1

With the anniversary on D-Day coming up is anyone else getting there hopes up like me?

With the anniversary on D-Day coming up is anyone else getting there hopes up like me?

Oh I am for sure but I don't think the devs are :P

they want to give us top notch stuff which takes time.

• Like 1

Hey I love the mod and cant wait for the release, but would it not be better to release it even when it is not finished? Like the RHS Mod with updates. On this way you have more feedback, less guys asking for a release and the mod becomes more popular.

Hey I love the mod and cant wait for the release, but would it not be better to release it even when it is not finished? Like the RHS Mod with updates. On this way you have more feedback, less guys asking for a release and the mod becomes more popular.

Lol I love your reasoning bud but RHS didn't release their mod when it wasn't ready. They had the foundations built and then they released, like faces of war is doing.

Damn people, let the modders do their work and stop trying to rush them, WTF. You want them to work more? Pay them. Send them a decent donation. They're doing this on their own free time for free.

• Like 4

Damn people, let the modders do their work and stop trying to rush them, WTF. You want them to work more? Pay them. Send them a decent donation. They're doing this on their own free time for free.

Its not rushing? I mentioned a date that is very important to the mod and in fact the community... 

Its not rushing? I mentioned a date that is very important to the mod and in fact the community...

The only important date is the when the devs are ready.

The only important date is the when the devs are ready.

So June 6th isn't important? Wow what the fuck?

• Like 1

So June 6th isn't important? Wow what the fuck?

Please quote where I said that. Trying to rush the devs to release to your date standards is absurd. If they're ready, then they're ready. No need to put pressure on them.

They are doing their best at providing an outstanding addon for the game. Asking them to do you favors is outright disrespectful.

Disguising your request as a way to commemorate fallen heroes is disgusting.

• Like 5

Hello there

I did a search but didnt find anything on the issue.

Will this mod be compatible with Iron front from the perspective of the blufor/opfor regardless of any other issues? IFL seems to have the opposite than most other ww2 mods.

Especially with its recent rise from the ashes and having maxed out servers everyday (several 80/80) it might be worth considering.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 1

Will this mod be compatible with Iron front from the perspective of the blufor/opfor regardless of any other issues? IFL seems to have the opposite than most other ww2 mods.

+ 1

Yes.

We're even considering have IF as requirement. It could speed up some things, like map making, but nothing has been decided on this topic yet.

• Like 2

Yes.

We're even considering have IF as requirement. It could speed up some things, like map making, but nothing has been decided on this topic yet.

please no...

• Like 1

Yes.

You were supposed to destroy the Sith, not join them.

• Like 1

Would making IF a requirement be permanent? I'd support it if it just was for the maps. I believe that HIP adds most of what is needed for a functional mod to start with(?) (I haven't done enough research :/ )

I would personally prefer Iron Front not being required permanently.