Jump to content

Recommended Posts

 

23 hours ago, PiZZADOX said:

It would be more helpful inside the count element, like this:
AoOLE3j.png

That's true indeed. It's more work, so I tried to avoid that =)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah i know, putting an image inside of text... bad times. Maybe having them all as separate controls with the alignment keeping them separate when the counts get larger?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, PiZZADOX said:

Great job with the count bar, looks really clean.

Thanks to your feedback it does.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi R3vo, first let me say thank you for your mod. I usually make coop missions for my friends and it really simplified my life a lot! Especially since i'm not that good in scripting stuff.

Anyway i wish to report a couple of bugs i found with the "hostage" feature of the mod:

1- You can free the hostage from 15 meters away;

2- You can still "free" the hostage after he is dead.

Again, thank you and keep up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/25/2019 at 1:55 AM, Federico 76 said:

Hi R3vo, first let me say thank you for your mod. I usually make coop missions for my friends and it really simplified my life a lot! Especially since i'm not that good in scripting stuff.

Anyway i wish to report a couple of bugs i found with the "hostage" feature of the mod:

1- You can free the hostage from 15 meters away;

2- You can still "free" the hostage after he is dead.

Again, thank you and keep up!

This was fixed in the latest version. Distance is now limited to 2 meters and action is removed if the hostage was killed. Thanks for your feedback.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you R3vo! Mission creation is not the same without your addon. This should have been part of the game for sure!

 

Cheers

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am getting this error after updating to the latest version:

'_this setFeatureType parseNumber (_value)'

Error parsenumber: Type Number, expected Bool,String.

 

Then I checked my mission.sqm and found that 1180 manually placed objects got the following:

 

            class CustomAttributes
            {
                class Attribute0
                {
                    property="Enh_featureType";
                    expression="_this setFeatureType parseNumber (_value)";
                    class Value
                    {
                        class data
                        {
                            class type
                            {
                                type[]=
                                {
                                    "STRING"
                                };
                            };
                            value="0";
                        };
                    };
                };

 

So... how do I fix this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Outstanding mod, Revo. This is absolutely a must-have for any mission maker. 3den Enhanced has saved me so much time and effort over the years! I have a question about two features: Under SPECIAL STATES there is the STAY ON POSITION option. Am I right in assuming this is the same as the DISABLE AI FEATURES for PATH? That is, the group is receiving the disableAI "PATH" command? I just want to make sure there isn't something else happening. Thanks again!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/19/2019 at 4:38 PM, diehardfc said:

Outstanding mod, Revo. This is absolutely a must-have for any mission maker. 3den Enhanced has saved me so much time and effort over the years! I have a question about two features: Under SPECIAL STATES there is the STAY ON POSITION option. Am I right in assuming this is the same as the DISABLE AI FEATURES for PATH? That is, the group is receiving the disableAI "PATH" command? I just want to make sure there isn't something else happening. Thanks again!

The stay on position attribute seems to be a bit bugged. It should not have the same effect as disableAI "PATH".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/10/2019 at 2:53 PM, R3vo said:

The stay on position attribute seems to be a bit bugged. It should not have the same effect as disableAI "PATH".

Ah, so I'm guessing then--when it works--it's more like a fake garrison command? Units stay in a spot, but when their combat stance changes or they spot a threat they can move out of it? That's always been my biggest complaint about garrison, which I get around by DISABLE-ing PATH for garrisoned units.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/14/2019 at 12:20 AM, LSValmont said:

I am getting this error after updating to the latest version:

'_this setFeatureType parseNumber (_value)'

Error parsenumber: Type Number, expected Bool,String.

 

Then I checked my mission.sqm and found that 1180 manually placed objects got the following:

 


            class CustomAttributes
            {
                class Attribute0
                {
                    property="Enh_featureType";
                    expression="_this setFeatureType parseNumber (_value)";
                    class Value
                    {
                        class data
                        {
                            class type
                            {
                                type[]=
                                {
                                    "STRING"
                                };
                            };
                            value="0";
                        };
                    };
                };

 

So... how do I fix this?

Are you still getting this error? If you still encounter this issue I can send you a test version with a potential fix.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, R3vo said:

Are you still getting this error? If you still encounter this issue I can send you a test version with a potential fix.

 

Somehow the error stopped popping suddenly... I changed nothing it just stopped out of nowhere... so I guess Arma?

 

Still a fix for it not happening in the future is super welcome!

 

So thanks for all your work and fixes!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, LSValmont said:

 

Somehow the error stopped popping suddenly... I changed nothing it just stopped out of nowhere... so I guess Arma?

 

Still a fix for it not happening in the future is super welcome!

 

So thanks for all your work and fixes!

I know about the issue and it randomly appeared and disappeared for me too. The code was actually fine before. The next update however, should make sure that that both number and string can be used as data type. Guess it really is Arma

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

R3vo,

 

I noticed that when you set a unit as a hostage, the unit is not set to captive, and a opfor unit will kill a bluefor hostage. Is that intentional on your part?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, stburr91 said:

R3vo,

 

I noticed that when you set a unit as a hostage, the unit is not set to captive, and a opfor unit will kill a bluefor hostage. Is that intentional on your part?

Yes it is. You have to use the setcaptive attribute additionally.

 

 

 

3den Enhanced v4.0

 

Download (OneDrive) 
https://1drv.ms/f/s!AvgETyKiA6bQivF-QnGC-QN_wiB7fA

Changelog (Steam):
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/changelog/623475643

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Something I have been thinking about for a while now. What do you think? Would you use it? Ideas or suggestions?

Edited by R3vo
Video Updated
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, R3vo said:

Something I have been thinking about for a while now. What do you think? Would you use it? Ideas or suggestions?

Yap, very useful indeed...definitely  a GO for me.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very cool idea! I don't publish anything to the workshop but I can see how it would be a nice addition for that do.

 

How do come up with these ideas 🙂 ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×