3den Enhanced Update v2.7 is now live!

Changelog:

Spoiler

v2.7
*added*
- it's now possible to either export GUI base classes of Eden, default or all
- added missing translation
- tool to quickly clear chat. Very handy when debugging via systemChat in the Editor
- tool to quickly delete all empty layers
- added grid pattern tool
- added tool to export all Arsenal loadout templates for backup
- On preview debug (Those settings will only work during mission preview and won't influence the published scenario)
    - show all units on map
    - disable damage
    - toggle captive mode
    - enable bullet tracing
    - enable Virtual Garage
    - enable Virtual Arsenal
    - disable stamina
    - enable Zeus
    - show awareness of all sides
    - options to quickly kill all units of given side during scenario preview

*changed*
- removed obsolete function call from Enh_Changelog GUI
- Changed/removed some icons from menu strip
- reordered menu strip tools for easier access
- fixed alot of missing/incorrect translations(German)
- The debug tool "Log Game Info" will now also copy the list of mods used
- some improvements to the location list
- increased size of Module Description GUI to improve legibility
- GUI of pattern tools was improved. Unused controls are now 50% faded and disabled. Used controls are now focused when GUI is opened for quicker usage.
- some config cleanup
- translation cleanup
- translation improvements

*removed*
- export/import camera parameters (Functionality is available through the vanilla "Splendid Camera")
- obsolete translations
- FPS gauge in Eden (It's available now during preview)
- removed debug triggers (They are available now during preview, see "Preferences")

Download is already available on Steam WS. Armaholic will follow soon.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

On 9 January 2018 at 9:08 AM, bars91 said:

One does not need a reason to blast away w OFP, Ghost Recon(the 2001 one) or Rogue Spear soundtrack! :drinking:

True!

outstanding work by the way, it's come a long way!

• Like 1

Just an FYI... Changelog in updated mod says 2.6 but all updated features seem to all be there.

14 hours ago, lawndartleo said:

Just an FYI... Changelog in updated mod says 2.6 but all updated features seem to all be there.

Yes, I forgot to update the changelog =/

Thanks for the mod! Could you add the following functionality to the mod:

_selectedUnits = get3DENSelected "object"; // Select units that the operation should be run on
{
    _roleDescription = (configFile >> "CfgVehicles" >> typeOf _x >> "displayName") call BIS_fnc_getCfgData;//Get units role description or "displayname"
    _roleDescription =  [_roleDescription,"@",group _x get3DENAttribute "groupID" select 0] joinString ""; // Join together the units display name, @ cba separator and the units callsign.
    _x set3DENAttribute ["description", _roleDescription]; //Set it to the unit
} forEach _selectedUnits;

This would remove a lot of tedious work of naming the units descriptions and enabling the CBA lobby group naming to work easily. Maybe create a tool for it in the UI?

There is still a problem with the callsign not working on dedi server properly. According to the link it is however defined at the server so it should be fixed if this sort of code would be ran at some point of the mission init:

if (isDedicated) then
{
    {
        _x setGroupIdGlobal [groupid _x];
    } forEach allGroups;
};

This code is not tested on dedi however, and I dont know if you are willing to implement something like this, since it would need to be saved in the mission file somewhere.

Also, do you think you could enable batch changing of AI sub-skills and the object:states skill slider?

Edited by bumgie
brevity

I am not sure whether I want to implement something like this since it's very special and seems more like something CBA should do.

47 minutes ago, bumgie said:

Also, do you think you could enable batch changing of AI sub-skills and the object:states skill slider?

That should already work.

I was curious as how to activate the bullet tracing feature you've added? I had looked at it late at night before bed so I may have likely missed it somewhere in my daze. Sorry if it's an obvious answer haha

12 hours ago, Venom SigintArmA said:

I was curious as how to activate the bullet tracing feature you've added? I had looked at it late at night before bed so I may have likely missed it somewhere in my daze. Sorry if it's an obvious answer haha

See the editor preferences.

• Like 1

R3vo is it at all possible to add the Jets DLC aircraft damage components to the Advanced Damage tab of the Attributes page for fixed wing aircraft please?

13 hours ago, Imperator[TFD] said:

R3vo is it at all possible to add the Jets DLC aircraft damage components to the Advanced Damage tab of the Attributes page for fixed wing aircraft please?

I'll see what I can do.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have added the new hit points, but I am not yet sure how to properly sort them. Any ideas would be appreciated!

ROGJvd1.jpg

4ARrN3U.jpg

• Like 6

Little bugreport...please rework the disableAI checkboxes... the expression need a "if (_value) then {... disableAI ...};" because atm when you check one box but want then to uncheck it again... the disable attribute is for ever at the unit... no check if value is true or false. Thanks ;D

6 minutes ago, shukari said:

Little bugreport...please rework the disableAI checkboxes... the expression need a "if (_value) then {... disableAI ...};" because atm when you check one box but want then to uncheck it again... the disable attribute is for ever at the unit... no check if value is true or false. Thanks ;D

Thanks for the info. Has been fixed.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I haven't used the garrison feature in a while and can't seem to find it anymore. Did you take it away, if so what reason. It was very handy.

THanks

3 hours ago, Jnr4817 said:

I haven't used the garrison feature in a while and can't seem to find it anymore. Did you take it away, if so what reason. It was very handy.

THanks

Mark all units you want for garrison and then right click one of the selected units (one unit, no group) go to edit (a submenu) and the garrison.

• Like 1

On 1/30/2018 at 5:59 PM, lv1234 said:

For some weird reasons after I play/test my scenario with this mod, some of my vehicles that have "simple object" on are randomly checked off. I tried to check it on and test the scenario again, then exit it, it still does the same thing

Has anyone have any word on this issue being fixed yet? The vehicle i am testing on is a civilian datsun 620 truck and the issue above still happens

3den Enhanced Update v2.8 & v.2.9

Today I've updated 3den Enhance twice, although version v2.9 is just a small addition, something I forgot to add in v.2.8.

Changelog

Armaholic and withSix will be updated shortly, Steam is already up-to-date.

Have fun!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, loopdk said:

Link is wrong mate ?

Ha! I have no clue how it ended up being a link to Skyrim. But it's fixed now. Thanks for letting me know.

• Haha 2

@R3vo

Ah I realized what was wrong...Only the vanilla content works with the "simple object" option with 3eden enhanced & not the modded contents

does your 3eden enhanced "simple objects" support modded content in the first place?