BohemiaBeck

Arma 3 Eden Editor Sneak Preview Live Stream

Arma 3 Eden Editor Sneak Preview Live Stream

This Tuesday September 22th, starting at 18:00 UTC, Bohemia Interactive will be hosting a special sneak preview live stream for the upcoming brand new Eden 3D Editor for Arma 3. The session is expected to be about one hour and will be streamed to the official Arma 3 channel on Twitch.

arma3_edeneditor_sneakpreview_livestream

Head on over to the official announcement to get all the details. Facebook users be sure to click join this event on the Arma 3 Facebook page.

We will be taking questions on the live stream about the editor, so make sure to be there to get your questions in. Looking forward to seeing you there.

Best regards,
BohemiaBeck

• Like 4

Eden is one helluva name for editor.I love it!

Will it be on the Altis / Startis, or will we see also Tanoa?

Will it be on the Altis / Startis, or will we see also Tanoa?

Tanoa is WIP, if I would be lead dev I wouldn't show it until is ready.So let's focus on 3d editor!

From advanced flight model to 3d editor as once "promised" ; D

Well, on their prior post with the 3D editor's new "Undo" button, it was on the map Tanoa, however extremely pixelated to block the view of anything else other than the "Undo" button. Given that they now plan on doing a stream, i'd have to say they might do it on Altis and Stratis. Tanoa is still heavily WIP.

Took the night off from firedepartment for this livestream :) can't wait ;)

Send with mobile

Now I'm imagining Bohemia Interactive Simulations licensing "Undo button technology" from Bohemia Interactive. :lol:

As far as what I'd want out of the stream, quoting from the announcement... an uncut demonstration of just how much faster the "basic single or multiplayer scenario" creation pipeline has become (i.e. for the beginning user), how "the extensive library of custom scripts" is used (since they didn't say Modules), and how exactly "modders can extend the editor's functionality via custom plugins."

Also: any chance of seeing the ability to fork vanilla loadouts to create custom classes from within the Editor without requiring a config mod PBO, filtering in the Editor unit/vehicle/object menu lists, or -- so crucially for Tanoa -- destrucible trees? (Didn't want to make a VBS3 wishlist, hence my sticking to these specific Editor capabilities.)

Alright i'm happy to see the announcement,but i will be at school  :( hope to watch the live later.

Thanks for the hardwork bohemia :D

After period of testing and transition Eden shall replace standard editor!

If anyone has link to recorded twitch stream please post... had to work today :(

After period of testing and transition Eden shall replace standard editor!

Rotating widget is WIP.We shall get 3d rotating tool as we can see 3d move tool.

OMG, they just released the 3D editor in dev branch!