Well, RHS aim doesn't touch external assets (or mixed as you call them). ....   Is modularity a bad thing?

I'm only "concerned" about RHS compatibility with vanilla A3 assets (mainly as US repair support vehicles are not yet available in RHS), not with other mods.  And modularity certainly isn't a bad thing, and in this case makes a lot of sense.  But it is still odd to me that seamless compatibility with vanilla assets "doesn't come standard."  The issue really is that default A3 armor/warhead standards are not up to the "more realistic" RHS standard, not the other way around.  :)

And I don't think that A3 base assets can be considered "external assets," as they are inherent to A3 whether one loads RHS or not.

Hey guys im having a problem on my server using RHS the guns on the HMVS i cant shoot them when i get them i can only look around i try to press * but wont work is there something need to be done ?

Thanks for the reply Red Phoenix, is this normal that on game start (main menu) i receive "Warning Message: Error: creating weapon rhs_weap_M107 with scope=private" ?

EDIT : I got similar warning message evry time i use updaters.

• Like 2

Hey guys im having a problem on my server using RHS the guns on the HMVS i cant shoot them when i get them i can only look around i try to press * but wont work is there something need to be done ?

Do you use JSRS?

Hi Folks,

Question: Using RHS with Alive - is there a mortar squad anywhere in RHS ??? The default module in Alive calls for massive Palidin type arty - which I have working - but - I'm looking for a smaller squad type mortar tube setup...

Thanks...

Regards,

Scott

Question: Using RHS with Alive - is there a mortar squad anywhere in RHS ??? 

Not yet. In the future? Who knows  :)

Question: Using RHS with Alive - is there a mortar squad anywhere in RHS ??? 

Not yet. In the future? Who knows  :)

• Like 1

Hi Folks,

OK - thanks for the quick response - I figured out how to get an 80MM Mortar - since the guys are in back - doesn't matter what faction they are - seems to work... I'm still pretty new at this...

"B_Mortar_01_F"

Regards,
Scott

The RAM mod (not related to RHS) applies the HEAT improvements to all content, thus solving the RHS compatibility issue.

yeah i think both myself and OMAC was talking about this second part, i guess everyone knows that RAM is part of RHS for its vehicles.

Pufu my clarification was directed at the readers who may have been a bit confused. I'll rather explain something twice now than answer twenty questions in the future.  :P

• Like 1

I think it's only in Multiplayer.

It's an old and nasty bug: https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/174804-arma-3-sound-missing-in-multiplayer/

The solution? Make sure that everybody you play with started Arma with exactly same mods, it fixed the problem for my group. And after some time sound problem just dissapeared and we have never encountered it again.

Yes i do is it that ?

Yeppers. Not sure why exactly, but it's been like that for quite some time now. 

Yeppers. Not sure why exactly, but it's been like that for quite some time now. 

ohh ok u know any good sound mod that would work fine with RHS ?

not sure if this has been requested before, but it there any chance that the naval units will be able to pack in the future? would be very helpful for storage space

So idk wtf changed, I even rolled back to .3.8, but if I run either RHS or EricJ's weapons, I lose weapon sounds of other players, sometimes even AI.  Doesn't matter if I'm using a sound mod or not.  RH Pistols doesn't kill sounds.  Isla Duala comes with units and weapons and doesn't kill sounds.

Is it a launch order thing?

I think it's only in Multiplayer.

Also having issues with missing gun sounds on our server, pretty weird when You stand besidde a team mate firing an svd killing an enemy, and you cant here the shot. It seems Random and not weapon specific. Also im not using any sound mod.

Also having issues with missing gun sounds on our server, pretty weird when You stand besidde a team mate firing an svd killing an enemy, and you cant here the shot. It seems Random and not weapon specific. Also im not using any sound mod.

Add this to your server config

verifySignatures=2;     				// Verifies the players files by checking them with the .bisign signatures. Works properly from 1.08 on. 0=Off, 2=On

I have this issue with the UH-60, i dont know whats causing it, but i get this error 'config.bin/CFGvehicles/RHS_UH60M_base/AnimatedSources/HitGlass1.source'

Its probably a compatibility error and if so what is it conflicting with?

The cargo doors dont match the body 

I have this issue with the UH-60, i dont know whats causing it, but i get this error 'config.bin/CFGvehicles/RHS_UH60M_base/AnimatedSources/HitGlass1.source'

You tell us. Only you can determine that by remvoing mods one at a time until the issue is resolved. Then you'll know what the issue is...

You tell us. Only you can determine that by remvoing mods one at a time until the issue is resolved. Then you'll know what the issue is...

I was going to that, but it could be possible someone else had the issue or one of the RHS team knows what the conflict is 

Hi Folks,

I really think this is an issue - so I'll open a ticket....

If you place a U.S. Army group down - the grenadiers are running around weaponless - I have two machines and tried it out on both - same deal... I did put an individual grenadier down as the player and it seemed to work fine...

Also - OBTW one of the U.S. SAW's has the bullets feeding the gun materializing out of thin air - missing magazine... I'll track down the actual model again and report that as well...

Thanks for the fantastic update and all you guys do ! Really noticed the improved sounds...

Regards,

Scott

Guys, is any of you using more than 16 sound channels in game-audio options? Maybe its too much sounds in same time?

The cargo doors dont match the body 

I had dirrectly the same bug - its from CSAT replacement.

• Like 2

Guys, is any of you using more than 16 sound channels in game-audio options? Maybe its too much sounds in same time?

I had dirrectly the same bug - its from CSAT replacement.

thanks, quite a weird bug since the CSAT replacement mod is just a retex