Can anyone confirm an issue I'm having with the "Dirty Uniforms" setting in the Ambient Zombies module, they aren't being applied when set to "YES".

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, EO said:

Can anyone confirm an issue I'm having with the "Dirty Uniforms" setting in the Ambient Zombies module, they aren't being applied when set to "YES".

I can. red.gif

I'll fix that ASAP - thanks for reporting mate!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Aaaaand it's fixed on my end. I'll most likely update next week-end (maybe before), once I've improved a couple things with the resurrection feature.

• Like 4

Thank you for the resurrection feature.

But even if I select ''Only by Zombie''. Ai still resurrect when killed by me.

• Like 1

This is to let you all know that I just spent 1h trying to get code to work.

The code that I used before would just not work and nothing I d do would make it work.

In the console it partially worked.

it is now 22:13 CET, I was doing this since approx 21:00 CET. 

I have now realized that I was editing .sqf files that where not placed in the test mission I had open in arma.

:sulkoff::goodnight:

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, haleks said:

Aaaaand it's fixed on my end. I'll most likely update next week-end (maybe before), once I've improved a couple things with the resurrection feature.

Sorry for the late reply, this is a reply to the headgear idea for seeing ghosts that I gave you. I got this idea from a movie called "Spectral", it used to be on Netflix and was acually pretty good for a low budget movie. I suggest it if you're interested in more ideas for the ghost project you have going on. It would be neat! Also, if you made the NVG goggles battery operated so they don't last forever or set a time limit for the amount of use you can get for each one before "Dropping" them or having them become unusable. This way it gives the player a little bit of a challenge while also fighting off invisible enemies. Love the idea nonetheless. 🙂

Cheers

• Like 2

Thanks for this update, the zombie rising feature is great !

However I still can't get the safe zone module to work 😕

I don't know if I'm doing anything wrong but zombies and renegades spawn it the safe zone area anyway T_T

Hotfix time!

v0.1.69

Tweaked :
Ambient Zombies module : Sun Influence is set to false by default.

Fixed :
Fixed an issue with the Dirty Uniforms feature.
Fixed several issues with the Resurrection feature.

Credits :
Special thanks to EO, MurazorWitchKing and Tourist for their support.

Thanks everyone for reporting the recent issues!

@TK-7919 Aster: Is this happening in SP or MP?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

57 minutes ago, haleks said:

@TK-7919 Aster: Is this happening in SP or MP?

Both, well it seems to work with the zombies, my bad, but renegades are still spawning and heading directly to the player's location. Are they supposed to be affected by the safe zone module as well ?

Also, zombies' victims do not seem to resurrect anymore in both SP and MP, at least on my end.

1 hour ago, TK-7919 Aster said:

Also, zombies' victims do not seem to resurrect anymore in both SP and MP, at least on my end.

This should be fixed with today's update - if you are playing a SP scenario, make sure to start a fresh game.

I'll investigate further on the Safezone issue.

• Like 6

On 3/8/2019 at 6:31 PM, tourist said:

@Vandeanson: Your work with basebuildng is amazing - and your effort to deliver the feature complete with a savegame mechanic deserves the highest praise!  :icon_dj:

Regarding GRAD: have you already tested your base saving system together with the various different ways of the regular GRAD saving? I mean, does your GRAD setup save only the players and the bases plus any editor placed object or do you also save boxes, cars and so on which have been accessed by the players once?  I'm asking because exactly that happens if I use my ALIVE+RAVAGE combo with ALIVE logistics active.  This means that over long sessions, LOTS of the cars and boxes spawned by e.g. RAVAGE ambient AI and ambient cars or by your bandit camps will populate the map and get saved/loaded every time after having been accessed just once while looting them.  :scratchchin:

Just my 2 cts. ; I must admit that I never took the time to delve deeper into GRAD after failing to save editor placed units reliably with it over multiple sessions, but you seem to have taken this savegame system a step further together with it's dev team! :thanx::respekt:

With GRAD you can save the whole map or every object in a marker area, its recommended to keep the character persistence from ravage and use GRAD to save vehicle static object ant cargo box only.

If you want to use the ravage module to spawn vehicle, use an area where the object are saved (a predefined safe player base) cause there will be too much vehicle on the map after few restart, if you want to do something with more freedom use a custom script to spawn/delete vehicle.

For the save editor placed object i think this feature is broken, for me it save but duplicate the object on each server restart, its better to use it only on spawned object.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, damsous said:

For the save editor placed object i think this feature is broken, for me it save but duplicate the object on each server restart, its better to use it only on spawned object.

If you name your objects, it won't duplicate the editor placed object on each server restart. Its a feature I personally asked the GP main dev. Mister McDiod.

• Thanks 1

I chased a bandit and by the time I got to him, he got killed by a zombie wandered off somewhere as a zombie himself, all that was left was a Mosin lying nearby, lmao :icon15: :smileee:  I'm loving this update!

I was thinking about since the mod spawns furniture & laptops are included in it, lying on the desk, is there a way to create some of them to reveal a part of a map that's under the radiation? Or maybe special laptops/intel/whatever that spawns in military buildings that reveal such locations? Now, this doesn't mean every intel is useful since there are many laptops across the map, but as you progress you eventually gather (all) the radioactive locations so you can avoid them next time.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, RZNUNKWN said:

Or maybe special laptops/intel/whatever that spawns in military buildings that reveal such locations?

If you’d like help with this let me know, just shoot me a message! I got tons of little intel items across Chernarus in my scenario. :thumb:

• Like 2

Regarding intel, I recently tried out the interactive laptop stuff for my mission but found it to be a bit of a pain in the ass to implement, then of course you gotta use the space bar or the scroll wheel to interact with it, I know it's a cool feature but I wasn't really digging it.

I since switched to BIS_fnc_EXP_camp_SITREP which I use with triggers, so you get these little pop-up messages with hints and intel as you traverse the terrain...

Spoiler

hHnfAe1.jpg

It makes me feel like I have a wee imaginary friend looking over my shoulder giving me some tips as I progress. :tounge2:  

• Like 4

Is there anyway to add certain uniforms to the radiation protection list? I'm sure this has been asked before, if so, someone please drop a link :rthumb:

Also regarding radiation is there some way I can make the player die instantly or slowly take damage once the radiation counter hits 100? Thanks all!  

Edit think I've found what I'm looking for, possibly use the "fn_radMonitor" to be used in some script, will test! :)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, MuRaZorWitchKING said:

Is there anyway to add certain uniforms to the radiation protection list? I'm sure this has been asked before, if so, someone please drop a link :rthumb:

This would be awesome in addition with the current gasmasks (but gloves and boots should be included :

radiation-suit-fallout-4-memory-den.jpg

• Like 1

15 hours ago, MuRaZorWitchKING said:

Is there anyway to add certain uniforms to the radiation protection list?

If you haven't already found out, it's in the code/survival/survival_init.sqf. Uniforms, vests, helmets, etc etc, just add your classnames and you're set.

@TK-7919 Aster - you can try Chemical Warfare mod, it has some nice outfits that you might like.

• Thanks 2

To all Script Gods here:

I am trying to make a script that detects when a renegade enters a trigger area. I'm using "isKindOf" but I cannot find what kind renegades are ! (Neither their faction, but when monitored in zeus mode, they appear in yellow and not belonging to any faction. Could anyone help me on this, please? Many thanks !

19 hours ago, MuRaZorWitchKING said:

.....the radiation counter hits 100?

How do you manage to get the rad counter all the way to 100? 

I've even tried stacking rad zones but the maximum my rad monitor goes to is 30....Could time acceleration be a factor?  (I'm not using time acceleration in my mission.) 

Edit:  I'm referring to the geiger tool, not the rad monitor in the inventory menu. :icon4:

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, EO said:

How do you manage to get the rad counter all the way to 100? 

I've even tried stacking rad zones but the maximum my rad monitor goes to is 30....

Hmm... That's odd. With stacking mine (rad zones) the geiger counter picks up extreme amounts of radiation, doing testing yesterday I noticed levels over 400. (which is what I want) with Chernogorsk being where the bombs were initially deployed. Hmm... Have you tried increasing the radius of the zones? I believe mine are at 1200, that could be what really stacks it too.

reminds me of the "Glowing sea" in Fallout. :razz:

4 hours ago, RZNUNKWN said:

just add your classnames and you're set.

If I add them to the classnames within the mod will other players that play the mission have the same protections? Hmm..

• Like 1

@MuRaZorWitchKING I'll try increasing the radius if only to see if that makes a difference, I currently have 2 rad zones which are set at 200 and 400 respectively.....do you happen to have time acceleration active?

34 minutes ago, MuRaZorWitchKING said:

I noticed levels over 400. (which is what I want)

Yes, I want this too. ^^ :y:   I mean I want my guy to fry like Trashcan Man!

• Like 1