10 hours ago, GEORGE FLOROS GR said:

Hello there Vandeanson!

The feal of creation is always nice!

Just , is good to paste codes in the forum , by clicking on the <>  button

like:

//code

thanks mate, good to know! it does indeed look less messy that way:) 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Gill93 said:

you will need to go into the Editor place down the Equipment Module once you do that double click it and you will see three sections below Common, Military and Rare you will need to place the class names of the weapons you want to be added into one of those three sections. This link will have most of the classnames you need https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_CfgWeapons_Weapons

Thank you)

• Like 1

Hey guys, now we can add every gun from every mod, so I'm asking you! Do you know any decent crossbow/bow mod? I can see one nice in exile but I don't know if it's possible to use it in ravage. I prefer standalone mod.

On 2/24/2018 at 1:36 PM, haleks said:

Mission makers can define Weapons Lists for both the loot system and NPC gear (Equipment Pool module).

Thanks Haleks. Especially for the new equip list feature

hey, for some reason i can not find any loot when using this mod along side "donkey punch build everything arma" the loot containers open but there is nothing, i have these errors. 

12:27:01 Inventory item with given name: [rvg_plasticBottle] not found 12:27:01 Inventory item with given name: [rvg_spirit] not found 12:27:01 Inventory item with given name: [rvg_bacon] not found 12:27:01 Inventory item with given name: [rvg_franta] not found

12:25:45 Error in expression <rvg_vanillaLimited = true}; if !(count (_customWpn1 + _customWpn2 + _customWpn3)> 12:25:45 Error position: <_customWpn1 + _customWpn2 + _customWpn3)> 12:25:45 Error count: Undefined variable in expression: _customwpn1 12:25:45 File \ravage\functions\modules\fn_init_gearPool.sqf [RVG_fnc_init_gearPool], line 36

2 hours ago, Hans(z) said:

Hey guys, now we can add every gun from every mod, so I'm asking you! Do you know any decent crossbow/bow mod? I can see one nice in exile but I don't know if it's possible to use it in ravage. I prefer standalone mod.

Hey this mod has two crossbows and some other melee weapons if your interested. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=864458061

• Thanks 2

A quick question about the default Altis mission - does it include vendors anywhere? I've found survivors to recruit (never did find a map).

@malecos, yes, in the default Altis mission, there is a 25% chance traders/vendors will spawn somewhere around the player.

Just now, Evil Organ said:

@malecos, yes, in the default Altis mission, there is a 25% chance traders/vendors will spawn somewhere around the player.

Thank you. Great mod - lots of fun!

• Like 2

Just thought I should mention, I am also seeing the zombie attack problem. They run or limp up to me, take a swing and then revert to an idle stance or kneel and idle. I can run around then, shoot my weapon etc - they just stand there.

I'm running the latest CBA, latest version of Ravage and enhanced movement. I removed enhanced movement and restarted a new game - same problem. Though you should know.

Edit: I decided to take a few moments and install previous versions. I installed all versions back from v1.51, v1.50, v1.49, v1.48 and then finally v1.47. Reverting to v1.47 solved the problem. This is using all the mods I have setup - Latest CBA, Enhanced Movement and Deadfasts third person view. 

• Like 1

Hey somebody want to create a Ravage steam group? I can create one but my english is not very good i think its a good idea if people here want play together and testing, i can run a dedicated server for 15-20 ppl...

18 hours ago, malecos said:

Just thought I should mention, I am also seeing the zombie attack problem. They run or limp up to me, take a swing and then revert to an idle stance or kneel and idle. I can run around then, shoot my weapon etc - they just stand there.

I'm running the latest CBA, latest version of Ravage and enhanced movement. I removed enhanced movement and restarted a new game - same problem. Though you should know.

Edit: I decided to take a few moments and install previous versions. I installed all versions back from v1.51, v1.50, v1.49, v1.48 and then finally v1.47. Reverting to v1.47 solved the problem. This is using all the mods I have setup - Latest CBA, Enhanced Movement and Deadfasts third person view. 

Could you tell me how you configured your graphical options? I would like to know what your TerrainGrid value is, as I think it can influence the LoS process.

If that's the case, upping your Terrain setting should give different results and might "fix" the problem until I properly correct it.

I'm starting to toy around with the trader system and have implemented the system in my DayZ Sandbox mission. I have some questions. Do the traders only sell vanilla weapons and gear... if optional mods like CUP or RHS are enabled... will the trader sell the items? If not... can I change the list of items being sold and the prices? Can items from other mods be sold to the traders?

I also recall seeing something about traders and people being able to take items directly out of the backpack of traders. Is there a way to prevent this?

6 hours ago, damsous said:

Hey somebody want to create a Ravage steam group? I can create one but my english is not very good i think its a good idea if people here want play together and testing, i can run a dedicated server for 15-20 ppl...

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Ravage-Squad

3 hours ago, Donnie_Plays said:

I'm starting to toy around with the trader system and have implemented the system in my DayZ Sandbox mission. I have some questions. Do the traders only sell vanilla weapons and gear... if optional mods like CUP or RHS are enabled... will the trader sell the items? If not... can I change the list of items being sold and the prices? Can items from other mods be sold to the traders?

I also recall seeing something about traders and people being able to take items directly out of the backpack of traders. Is there a way to prevent this?

Now with the new loot system you can add classname  into the module for get a custom loot, so your custom weapon list will be avaible in loot, on NPC and trader.

2 hours ago, damsous said:

Just joined thank you

Awesome

I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this but I'm running Ravage on the Chernerus Redux map and I noticed that after about 10mins the game starts to lag and frame-rates start to drop when you force respawn. The framrate deteriorates further, with time, to the point where you can no longer search for items (holding space no longer triggers a search) and also weirdly, you get teleported to the sea a couple of minutes after you respawn at a last checkpoint. Im running a few mods, the most notable of which is ACE but I just wanted to check if anyone else is experiencing this or not.

I am running the laterst versions of both Ravage and CBA, along with ACE, Frits Ruin, JSRS mod, Ares Mod, 3DEN enhanced, CUP weapons, Task Force Radio.

11 hours ago, haleks said:

Could you tell me how you configured your graphical options? I would like to know what your TerrainGrid value is, as I think it can influence the LoS process.

If that's the case, upping your Terrain setting should give different results and might "fix" the problem until I properly correct it.

Terrain is set to "Ultra". I've been playing "The Altis Outbreak" using v1.52 with no issues, though I think I have only seen one runner. Great mod!

5 hours ago, Rawshark said:

I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this but I'm running Ravage on the Chernerus Redux map and I noticed that after about 10mins the game starts to lag and frame-rates start to drop when you force respawn. The framrate deteriorates further, with time, to the point where you can no longer search for items (holding space no longer triggers a search) and also weirdly, you get teleported to the sea a couple of minutes after you respawn at a last checkpoint. Im running a few mods, the most notable of which is ACE but I just wanted to check if anyone else is experiencing this or not.

I am running the laterst versions of both Ravage and CBA, along with ACE, Frits Ruin, JSRS mod, Ares Mod, 3DEN enhanced, CUP weapons, Task Force Radio.

You should try without ACE, this mod is not performance friendly.

I give few hour on the loot system, there is something i don't understand i try to increase the loot chance for weapon and ammo without success, i try to add more lootable crate without success, for exemple in the pyrgos military base i add more than 50 lootable crate i was able to find only 3 mag, 1 weapon, 1 bag and a hat.

I try to put everything at 85 i was able to loot few explosive item (charge) and few purification tablet or watch no weapon or ammo.

i play few hour with default setting, and try few hour with an other setting i just teleport myself around many military base i wasn't able to get a weapon or ammo with that setting [85,85,85,85,85] so i think this number is an addition like 85+85+85.... and it must be not higher than 100 ?

My question what is the best setting for get a higher chance to get ammo and weapon something like this maybe [2,45,45,2,2] ?

3 hours ago, damsous said:

i play few hour with default setting, and try few hour with an other setting i just teleport myself around many military base i wasn't able to get a weapon or ammo with that setting [85,85,85,85,85] so i think this number is an addition like 85+85+85.... and it must be not higher than 100 ?

My question what is the best setting for get a higher chance to get ammo and weapon something like this maybe [2,45,45,2,2] ?

I am curious about this too. Is this [85,85,85,85,85] for civilian, military and industrial loot or have you set this for only one of those three parameters?

5 hours ago, Rawshark said:

I am curious about this too. Is this [85,85,85,85,85] for civilian, military and industrial loot or have you set this for only one of those three parameters?

Only for military

Hello there Ravage Players!

I was searching on how to disable the option for opening the backpacks of others.

So for anyone interested , this is the code:

Copy in your init.sqf

while {true} do {
waituntil {dialog and (cursorTarget iskindof "Man" and alive cursorTarget)};
cutText ["You Cannot access the backpacks of the others!" , "PLAIN DOWN"];
//titleText ["You Cannot access the backpacks of the others!", "plain"];
closeDialog 602;
sleep 0.1;
}; 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't know for you but when i try to steal gear from a trader they started to shoot at me the trader + bodyguard

On 3/4/2018 at 3:08 AM, damsous said:

i play few hour with default setting, and try few hour with an other setting i just teleport myself around many military base i wasn't able to get a weapon or ammo with that setting [85,85,85,85,85] so i think this number is an addition like 85+85+85.... and it must be not higher than 100 ? My question what is the best setting for get a higher chance to get ammo and weapon something like this maybe [2,45,45,2,2] ?

There are more objects to search now so I'm searching a lot more than I did before this system was added. For example on the Chernarus Redux map there are objects to search everywhere, all of the time. It's easy to get consumed with searching object after object. Because of this, I have began to focus mission making around other parts of Ravage and the loot system is taking somewhat of a back seat to the overall experience. In other words, I'm trying to come up with ways to make the missions playable where people do not have to rely on looting. That might actually be a good thing in the overall picture. Because of DayZ and games like that... we have all become addicted to wandering around and looting, when we could have been doing cooler things like shooting zombies, raiding enemy camps and fighting roaming AI.

• Like 2