Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Thanks, once TFAR 1.0 is live and released, we'll look at quickly correcting it as we use TFAR. There isn't a lot of point at the moment as they could change things again ahead of final release.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

would it be possible to get the Mk7 helmets reskinned in the other DPM variants?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No plans for a MK.7 with DPM covers, so have added it to the backlog.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/9/2017 at 0:29 PM, evrik said:

Thanks, once TFAR 1.0 is live and released, we'll look at quickly correcting it as we use TFAR. There isn't a lot of point at the moment as they could change things again ahead of final release.

 

What do you mean TFAR 1.0 ?? thought task force was already at that version 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, michael poole said:

 

What do you mean TFAR 1.0 ?? thought task force was already at that version 

v1.0 is only in Beta release for testing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

o right and where can you get the beta and also is there a change log ? also HI Apollo just another Q different matter how do i add DZ Flashes to flash patch on uniforms

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, michael poole said:

o right and where can you get the beta and also is there a change log ? 

Try the Task Force Radio thread on these forums for that question.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You forgot the magic words. "Thanks" when someone helps you and "please" when you want something else.

Call me old fashioned.  ;-)

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys can i have this on in next update :D

 

 

7338ae828ade5b96e28068335de9a207.jpeg

 

 

The blue AAC one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, loopdk said:

Guys can i have this on in next update :D

The blue AAC one.

 

Should be possible. Can you post a high definition close up of the badge please.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, loopdk said:

Guys can i have this on in next update :D

 

The blue AAC one.

Would have been nicer to have said please could i have this on the next update. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, UK_Apollo said:

 

Should be possible. Can you post a high definition close up of the badge please.

Np mate.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, UK_Apollo said:

 

Should be possible. Can you post a high definition close up of the badge please.

army-air-corps-cap-badge-lrg.jpg hope this is good enough gents

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, HillGamez said:

hope this is good enough gents

 

Thanks HillGamez.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pardon if I missed it in a google search, but how would I use the mortars with AI as gunners? I was able to get one round down range before the ai was saying "I'm out"...which makes sense with your mortars. How do I get them to reload, if possible.

 

Thanks in advance for any insight!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm, Not sure you can to be honest - Unless you script the ammo into their backpack.... ?

 

We don't really play much with BluFor AI so rarely think about them tbh

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good idea and works well. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey 3CB,

Serjames told me to post here.

I have an issue running TFAR 1.0.245 and the shortrange radios are dissapearing.
My question here is, is the alteration of the classnames done between 244 and 245 and if you guys are having any similar issues?

 

If not maybe one of my other mods might cause a problem but i thought i'd ask here first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only radios in our mods are the long range backpack radios.  There is a known issue that they disappear when in the arsenal.   This is fixed in our dev build.

 

We have no short range radios in our mod pack, so its unlikely to be us causing the problem.

 

We're currently running  TFAR 1.0.244, so I cannot confirm your issue.  When we update to 245, I'll let you know

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tested under TFAR 1.0.245. and saw no disappearing short range radios

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like Lifetap we at 3para use TFAR 1.0.245 and dont have this problem:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys, great work on the mod, just gets better and better.

 

Have you considered as part of your future roadmap (imagine there's more important things for now) creating some items for gameplay enhancement?

Things I was thinking:

 

Refuelable Jerry Cans

Black Plasic Water Jerry Can

24hr Ration Pack boxs and items

58 pattern waterbottle and mug

Mess Tins

9x9 tent for rear of Landrovers 

Bivi Bag

Set up basha

Camp Cot (was a nice model in ARP2)

PU12m Mast

 

The idea being to create more immersion in FOBs and items you'd have round a Harbour Area

 

I know there are items out there already, but it would be nice to have some items with a British feel.

 

Thanks for your time 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, sabre_3para_gu said:

Hi guys, great work on the mod, just gets better and better.

 

Have you considered as part of your future roadmap (imagine there's more important things for now) creating some items for gameplay enhancement?

Things I was thinking:

 

Refuelable Jerry Cans

Black Plasic Water Jerry Can

24hr Ration Pack boxs and items

58 pattern waterbottle and mug

Mess Tins

9x9 tent for rear of Landrovers 

Bivi Bag

Set up basha

Camp Cot (was a nice model in ARP2)

PU12m Mast

 

The idea being to create more immersion in FOBs and items you'd have round a Harbour Area

 

I know there are items out there already, but it would be nice to have some items with a British feel.

 

Thanks for your time 

If 58 is made can it be done that in rain it shrinks at triples in weight :) and while you are at it you can take the water bottle out however, good luck getting it back in. :icon_biggrin:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×