They would have to wait for BI to release the texture templates from APEX first, which could take a while knowing BI

This.

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Just an observation, the Osprey MK II's seem to sit quite far forward on the character model. It hugs the back quite tightly but there is a six inch gap between the stomach and the armour at the front. Though it looks fine on the desert version (as the inside is rendered black and is in shadow) I noticed that on the other variants it is just a stretched texture that looks a little odd. Sorry if this seems like unnecessary scrutiny, it's not meant to be, I just tend to pick up on these things. Though the only folk it really effects are those who take a lot on in game photo's, otherwise it's generally only seen in 3rd person when a character is playing the animation for dropping into prone, or when they are lying on their back wounded.

However I love the inclusion of the MK II's, they are very nice. As always I look forward to seeing what comes down the pipe next. :) 

Hey guys, your backpacks all come in MTP,Olive Drab and DPM etc, except for this one which only comes in MTP.Any plans to add your other patterns to it as well? I love using it but a lot of the missions I do are set in the early days of the GWoT-2001 to 2004, before MTP began to be used.Would love to see it in Olive drab if possible. 

This backpack with the SOFLAM strapped to it

5OPE7tt.jpg

I'd have to check that it is the same pack, but I think variants of this pack in the other camo schemes was recently added to our repo for future updates. I think others in our clan wanted it for pre-2010 Ops where we use the older camouflage patterns. We only added in a few packs in the other camo schemes on release because we didn't want to clog up the arsenal with countless packs. Also, our focus isn't really the older gear so we only included limited assets.

• Like 2

Great thanks for the reply. Thats what I love about your pack-even if it was not the intent, it can be used to span quite a wide timeframe :)

Thanks. We wanted to include some of the older kit for the first Gulf War period, and the classic DPM for Northern Ireland / Balkans etc... It gives our mission guys more freedom for Ops. I can't wait until uk_apollo finishes his work on all of the variants of the Land Rovers he is adding to our vehicle pack. Then we'll really be able to do some older style missions. :D

• Like 4

I can't wait until I've finished either...I want my life back!  ;-)

No life for you-back to work! We need those vehicles. ;)

• Like 4

I can't wait until I've finished either...I want my life back!  ;-)

Yeah, because its not like we have a queue of other vehicles ready to go up on the ramps to be worked on....

• Like 3

Did some ine mention landrover varients any change there be a ni snatch and 2003 iraq style snatch

• Like 1

Did some ine mention landrover varients any change there be a ni snatch and 2003 iraq style snatch

Yes, there will be a Snatch available in green and sand paint schemes.

ps. we're in the wrong thread, this is Equipment, we should be in 3CB BAF Vehicles (but it doesn't greatly matter!)

• Like 4

@Oli19: Yes and yes. However, apart from some bug fixes, we are currently focused on other things at the moment, primarily some more vehicles to go with the units.

• Like 3

On 11/24/2016 at 8:34 AM, evrik said:

I'd have to check that it is the same pack, but I think variants of this pack in the other camo schemes was recently added to our repo for future updates. I think others in our clan wanted it for pre-2010 Ops where we use the older camouflage patterns. We only added in a few packs in the other camo schemes on release because we didn't want to clog up the arsenal with countless packs. Also, our focus isn't really the older gear so we only included limited assets.

Does this actually exist, and if so, can I get a link to it?

I LOVE love all the configurations of the MTP backpacks, and would love to be able to have them in the different camo schemes as well as olive and tan.

I've recently added the different camo variants of the JTAC pack to the Equipment pack. However it hasn't been released yet as there are some small bugs to correct. When we push the next update to the vehicle pack, we'll probably update every other pack at the same time.

• Like 4

Hey. First of all, I'll apologise now incase this comes off as seeming demanding and this may have been asked before. But is there any chance of there being some netted Chocolate Chip helmet covers and dyed green dpms coming in the future? Here's some examples http://cdn1.pri.org/sites/default/files/story/images/RTR2OU3R.jpg http://i15.servimg.com/u/f15/13/65/76/13/mixed-10.jpg

Why the restrictive license?
Isn't most of the content this pack not created by 3cb members?

11 hours ago, UK_Apollo said:

You can find a list of 3rd party content contributors at the bottom of this page:

https://3cbmod.wordpress.com/released-mods/3cb-baf-equipment/

Using ACE3's hostage system I could not transfer the hostage into the Jackal. Tried also with hostage_1 moveInCargo jackal_01, with no success.

Tried to open the PBO to find and fix the issue, but it wouldn't extract. Any help on extracting the PBOs?

11 hours ago, computer said:

Why the restrictive license?
Isn't most of the content this pack not created by 3cb members?

We have been gifted some source models from 3rd parties (attributed as per Apollo's post), who do not wish their source to be published.   

We've also made it clear that if you'd like access to some of the material, not so restricted, and you're willing to guarantee the work is attributed and does not conflict with our goals then we may well release the source to you.

In short its to protect our partners and us from exploitation.

• Like 1

Isn't the goal of the license to protect the content? Makes more sense now that you've explained it.

Not like anything would be lost, as you would still keep the original copy. It's not as if someone downloads the mod and moves it into another folder, that anything is lost in the original file.

But what you are after is the protection of assets, so no one else will take the credit for the assets that have been created by you. Which is perfectly normal. I just enjoy opening PBOs and fixing small bugs or finding out how things work.
This also restricts from ripping the mods into smaller parts so users can use in their custom mods, without having to have dozens of versions of the same gun/equipment. This just keeps me from using the mod for my missions, as I have to rely on someone else to fix issues, creating a special texture for a vehicle or uniform to be used in the mission is impossible.

RHS and other huge mods don't seem to have the same issue. No one really exploits them, or do they? This seems to be only good for the community. But in the end it's up to the modpack distributor, to what they decide to do.

The majority of the textures in our mods use the "hidden texture" functonality, so that people can still customise them and create their own textures.

• Like 1