We'll revisit the rails to pick-up the change in RHS rail definitions.

Also, the naming of our rails goes way back to our earliest mod (5+ years ago) before we were familiar with the standard naming conventions.

I do not recall ever using blank rounds with AI.  It's entirely possible that the AI hold fire as they would be unable to damage the opposition.

This is going to sound odd. We just incorporated this mod into our mod pack and we've had issues with key bindings being overwritten. The biggest impact seems to be to TFAR, but we've also seen it with Enhanced Movement.

I apologize if this has bee addressed in previous pages, I didn't go through the entire 34 pages of posts.

Anyone have any idea?

The pack does include some keybinds - ctrl+b - for example is set as default. This combines the Javelin CLU in the binocular slot and tube in the launcher slot into a functioning Javelin. There are likely others. It is possible they are conflicting with keybinds you / your players have set in their game options. Ours can be changed. Just go into the addons options in game and look in the 3CB mods. You can set them to whatever you like. We use TFAR and Enhanced Movement, and we haven't had any issues. I don't believe we set our keybinds to match the default on either TFAR or Enhanced Movement. If players are using non-standard keybinds for TFAR and Enhanced Movement, then yes, it is possible there is a conflict.

• Like 1

Hi! How i disengage the safety in the vehicle weapons? Regular safety key? 

It's the normal weapon fire mode selector key. Usually F.