Jump to content

Recommended Posts

18 hours ago, lifetap said:

JR ("joint rails") were included in CBA at least 12 months ago, so this message suggests you're not using the latest version of CBA.

 

The latest version is available here

 

Thanks lifetap,

Updated CBA but still Addon 'RKsL_LDS' requires addon 'cba_jr' and bad animations error still comes 'uk3cb_baf_weapons\addons\uk3cb_weapons_l110\anims\m249_reload_crouch.rtm'

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can only suggest that your launch process is somehow flawed and you're not actually launching Arma with the correct mods.  Is it possible you have an old version of CBA on your system?  

 

Once arma has launched and you're on the main menu, you should see a list of mods along the bottom of the screen.  Double check that CBA is there.  Also on the bottom right of the same screen your should see the words "C.B.A. v3.1.2.161105" 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is the L1A1 SLR going to get it blank-firing attachment any time soon because it has the Blank Round?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No plans for the L1A1 blank-firing attachment, but I'll add it to the backlog.

 

We have a couple of new scopes finished and ready for the next release, adding to the night fighting capability: KITE and MAXIKITE

 

BDb2Dka.jpg

 

More images here

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very nice! Love all your stuff. Is it just me, or does the current suppressor for the DMR seem way too big?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been playing as a sniper for the last few days, getting used to ace3 advanced ballistics and I noticed your scopes don't seem to work with it. Is that intentional and if so why not add it as a feature, it's a shame to have to use other scopes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is an optional module in the mod, that you need to move to the addons folder.  This gives ACE compatibility for the scopes.  It's not there by default, as many people do not use ACE.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you need to add files frome optional folder to addons folders :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Readme.txt

 

Version 2.0.3: 3CB BAF Weapons
(21 Sept 16)

Installation
------------
1. Unzip the folder and place in the root of Arma 3 installation. 
2. Add the mod name to the start-up using either a launcher or by adding "-mod=@3cb_baf_weapons". 
3. Copy the ".bikey" file to the "Keys" folder in Arma 3 root. 

For @ACE mil-dot compatibility, move all files from the "Optional/Addons" folder into "Addons" folder

....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay so I get the ability to manually adjust my sights on only a few of the scopes you have added. The S+B 5-25x56 PM II scopes don't work, is there a fix for these scopes or is there a file that's not in the optional folder I copied over? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was just using the GPMG on ther server today on the op and we put the safety ACE safty on and when I clicked back in game the gun went off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mightyflame98 said:

I was just using the GPMG on ther server today on the op and we put the safety ACE safty on and when I clicked back in game the gun went off.

 

I hope you don't mind me suggesting that the most likely cause is that you thought you had put on the safety catch, but actually hadn't. Then when you Alt Tabbed back into game, the gun fires - it's quite a common occurrence when players don't put on the safety. What I do is press Esc first to bring up the game menu before Alt-Tabbing, to be extra cautious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, UK_Apollo said:

 

I hope you don't mind me suggesting that the most likely cause is that you thought you had put on the safety catch, but actually hadn't. Then when you Alt Tabbed back into game, the gun fires - it's quite a common occurrence when players don't put on the safety. What I do is press Esc first to bring up the game menu before Alt-Tabbing, to be extra cautious.

No I do recal puting the gun on safty as we have to while at base on the ops so there is no blue on blue 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, jordanbache97 said:

Think that may be a problem with ACE not 3CB's GPMG I just tried it and it didn't happen to me.

No because when we got back to base I got the l85 out and it didn't fier

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, mightyflame98 said:

No because when we got back to base I got the l85 out and it didn't fier

 

14 minutes ago, mightyflame98 said:

No I do recal puting the gun on safty as we have to while at base on the ops so there is no blue on blue 

We use 3CB's GPMG and ACE (Safety) as well and we have never had that problem, so i think the problem is on your side, maybe you have a corrupted download from either ACE or 3CB or something, OR maybe you did forget to put on the safety while you thought you did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

See if you can repeat what you did and then let us have detailed steps for replicating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/01/2017 at 0:20 AM, mightyflame98 said:

I was just using the GPMG on ther server today on the op and we put the safety ACE safty on and when I clicked back in game the gun went off.

 

Sometimes the safety seer on the GPMG wears down so that when the gun is taken off safety you get a runaway gun (The weapon firing without touching it)

 

The best way to deal with this is to snap the rounds off the belt and try not to shoot your own guys!

 

Hope this helps :)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, TheLimbo365 said:

 

Sometimes the safety seer on the GPMG wears down so that when the gun is taken off safety you get a runaway gun (The weapon firing without touching it)

 

The best way to deal with this is to snap the rounds off the belt and try not to shoot your own guys!

 

Hope this helps :)

Not quite accurate, the runaway gun happens after you've operated the trigger and began firing the weapon, and the rounds begin to feed into the breach, and occurs when the trigger is released and the gun continues to fire. :f:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, road runner said:

Not quite accurate, the runaway gun happens after you've operated the trigger and began firing the weapon, and the rounds begin to feed into the breach, and occurs when the trigger is released and the gun continues to fire. :f:

 

That can happen, but I've had GPMG's fire as soon as the safety has been taken off before (Common enough on the older ones where the seer is quite worn)

 

Its quite funny to watch the guy on the range freak out

 

But you are correct that a runaway gun can also occur during firing, but not exclusively

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×