SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

Incredible work! I can't wait for the release! 

Now, I have a question for you guys; will you release the psd templates with the mod? That would make retexturing much more easier!

• Haha 1

Hey guys, I'm proud to give a look at what will likely be the final layout for the new 3d service menu. This is probably the largest and most complex feature we've been working on, and, as a core part of the mod, has posed the largest obstacle blocking release. It still needs a little more work on the backend, but we're really excited to release it soon. It provides a range of options for scenario makers including heavy integration with CBA settings, compatibility with ACE's rearm/refuel/repair modules, and of course easy setup by other community aircraft authors with only a small config class.

qNzDVQL.jpg

LlCdEce.jpg

On 1/14/2019 at 6:42 AM, JFXAM said:

will you release the psd templates with the mod?

We'll get back to you on that, that's above my paygrade. :hehe:

• Like 18
  • Thanks 2

Awesome work as always! Was the USAF mod Discord taken down? if not, i seem to have been removed/left it by accident :c. Could someone post the invite link here if it still exists.

1 hour ago, PotionSeller said:

Awesome work as always! Was the USAF mod Discord taken down? if not, i seem to have been removed/left it by accident :c. Could someone post the invite link here if it still exists.

definitely still there!

Welp, pretty sure i got banned, dunno why, didnt really write in there at all, thanks for the invite anyways

• Haha 1

On 1/21/2019 at 1:12 AM, PotionSeller said:

Welp, pretty sure i got banned, dunno why, didnt really write in there at all, thanks for the invite anyways

I looked into it, and found you had been, due to several comments that came across as disrespectful. However looking back I see mostly positive comments which we appreciate. So given the fact that we hadn't posted rules, we want give you the benefit of the doubt and lift it. You should be able to grab one of the invite links now. Just try to be a little more careful.

With our server getting more populated, we've added a #rules channel to make it clear what is out of bounds and what moderation process we'll follow. We'd appreciate everyone checking it out next time you're on the server.

• Like 4

Cant wait for this baby to land. Like waiting for xmas...lol ( when I was a kid )

Love the detail you guys are putting on the GBUs. Are you planning on releasing the AC-130J Ghostrider?

Im sorry if i wrote anything offensive, wasnt my intention, i dont remember writing anything but i would think it was just some banter between me and another guy about the "soon tm" feeling a lot of people have about the update, once again i apologize. Great seeing updates from you guys and i will keep looking forward untill the update is finished.

11 minutes ago, PotionSeller said:

Im sorry if i wrote anything offensive, wasnt my intention, i dont remember writing anything but i would think it was just some banter between me and another guy about the "soon tm" feeling a lot of people have about the update, once again i apologize. Great seeing updates from you guys and i will keep looking forward untill the update is finished.

This sort of issue really should have been handled via PM rather than in the thread. I hope now we can then get back on topic.

Thanks

Oi, listen.

People do this out of the goodness of their own hearts. They don't have to do it at all.

The rules of this forum are simple - enjoy the content being released, and if you want to ask about time frames, do so in the topic at the "ADDONS & MODS: DISCUSSION" forum.

Bottom line is, real life comes first. Games are secondary.

Edited by FallujahMedic -FM-
Quote removed due to it being hidden. Diveyez warned.

Hard part is gonna be choosing between between Firewill, RHS, and USAF versions of the F-22, A-10, and other aircraft. I do hope you guys will add compatibility at some point between FIR AWS and your stuff.

14 hours ago, wraithwyvern said:

Hard part is gonna be choosing between between Firewill, RHS, and USAF versions of the F-22, A-10, and other aircraft. I do hope you guys will add compatibility at some point between FIR AWS and your stuff.

We will not make a compatibility with any FIR AWS stuff, and it will never happen.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 2/13/2019 at 12:19 PM, Foxone said:

We will not make a compatibility with any FIR AWS stuff, and it will never happen.

Does that mean you would oppose a compatibility patch made by Firewill or a 3rd party between your stuff and Firewill's? What about compatibility with RHS or CUP?

43 minutes ago, wraithwyvern said:

Does that mean you would oppose a compatibility patch made by Firewill or a 3rd party between your stuff and Firewill's? What about compatibility with RHS or CUP?

Of course not, the community is welcome to make whatever patches they like (without re-uploading USAF assets). All we're saying is that we're not going to spend time on a patch adding firewill's AWS to our aircraft, when we have our own complete missilebox and service menu, which our aircraft were designed around. Keep in mind you likely won't need compatibility patches unless you want 1) USAF systems/weapons applied to non-USAF aircraft (if not built in by the author) or 2) non-USAF systems/weapons applied to USAF aircraft. RHS may be the exception to that given their armor model, but we're working on a solution for that.

• Like 3

I am just wondering is there any script or anything to refang (detreaty) the bone? I know it be highly illegal real world but I love to allow to B1 to live up to her potential as not only the fastest bomber in the USAF but the one with largest payload!

• Like 1

On 2/17/2019 at 11:48 PM, Oldcrow0999 said:

I am just wondering is there any script or anything to refang (detreaty) the bone? I know it be highly illegal real world but I love to allow to B1 to live up to her potential as not only the fastest bomber in the USAF but the one with largest payload!

Refang as in give it nuclear arms capabilities?

• Like 2

22 hours ago, SGT Fuller said:

Refang as in give it nuclear arms capabilities?

Not just her nuclear capability but payload capability as well

• Like 1