SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

14 minutes ago, Marine CookCae said:

Hey Marine cookcae

while certain sgt fuller appreciates your vigilance

they have stated many times to please PM these infractions to a mod team member directly as this clutters up the forum for actual discussion

im sure Roadkill or FM will be here shortly for to reiterate but next time please review the thread a bit before posting 

On 19/07/2018 at 7:44 AM, cry me a river said:

How do I aim the air launched cruise missiles from the B2 bomber?

Sorry for not getting back to you earlier, but simply because this mod was released to the public so long ago, there was an update (jets dlc) where the weapons were changed and thus you kinda just have to eye ball it, the new update whenever it gets released has this fixed.

Any possibility of the Pave Low being added in down the road? I know it's no longer in use but I miss seeing those down at Hurlbert field

21 hours ago, MackyP said:

Any possibility of the Pave Low being added in down the road? I know it's no longer in use but I miss seeing those down at Hurlbert field

RHS has a CH-53 if that can tide you over, its not exactly the same, but its close :)

On 8/13/2018 at 12:33 AM, CPT.Mike said:

I wish this had an official steam upload.

It will, once Sgt Fuller and his team are sure they're releasing a finished product. Until then, be patient and wait. 

Will the MV-22 Osprey feature rotor tip lights as seen in this pic? Thanks

hqdefault.jpg

Much and all as that looks great in real life, I’m yet to see it look good in arma sadly. I personally don’t feel like it’d be a solid choice

@thecuban, CUP's MV-22's have the prop-tip lights that can be turned on with formation lights.  This mod has the CV-22, which is the Air Force version.  Though it would be cool to have either overt or NVG prop-tip lights on the CV

Will the A-10 have "realistic" sounds, for example the sounds in JSRS Dragonfyre 2.5? I dont recall how they sounded in the current mod version.

1 hour ago, PotionSeller said:

Will the A-10 have "realistic" sounds, for example the sounds in JSRS Dragonfyre 2.5? I dont recall how they sounded in the current mod version.

Yes all the aircraft have been upgraded and updated to have the most realistic sounds available. 

• Like 3

I’ll be making some videos later on today of the progress we are making. Please like and subscribe for future USAF mod content.

• Like 15

Do you guys have any plans for overhauling B-1B cockpit?  Would be great to see B-1s equipped with the Integrated Battle Station upgrade and armed with 24×AGM-158 JASSMs ! 

SZ8bR3t.jpg

AOLXIj9.jpg

https://imgur.com/a/jGzQUUX

Also offensive and defensive systems officers don't exist in your current B-1 bomber version....

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1459919733

mod uploaded again, tried to talk with him about it but was met with

"Ni***r shut the fuck up

you ugly fuck

You don't know shit".

EDIT: I just saw that it was asked not to post this stuff in the forum and PM instead~ sorry, I didn't see this and wanted that meanie to eat his words. Thanks everyone for taking care of it <3

3 hours ago, FallujahMedic -FM- said:

@El Koch Please DM me with a transcript of the conversation. 

I just read what he said in reply to you FM and it seems we are dealing with an imature child that has just learned some new swear words with no respect for anyone or their work.

• Like 1

On 8/23/2018 at 1:40 PM, SGT Fuller said:

I’ll be making some videos later on today of the progress we are making. Please like and subscribe for future USAF mod content.

Could you drop a link to your channel / the video whenever its out?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, thebuckfastwine said:

I just read what he said in reply to you FM and it seems we are dealing with an imature child that has just learned some new swear words with no respect for anyone or their work.

Sadly steam workshop does nothing in such cases 

1 hour ago, PotionSeller said:

Could you drop a link to your channel / the video whenever its out?

Yes I will 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, canadian1337 said:

Sadly steam workshop does nothing in such cases 

Oh no trust me. They take these things very seriously.

• Like 3

Hey everyone please like and subscribe to my channel for USAF mod and other content. Help me get to 1000 subs ? Make sure you hit the bell. 

Also if you are a video guru please hit my inbox I need your help with something 

https://www.youtube.com/user/fuller7007

• Like 8