Jump to content
SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

Recommended Posts

On 6/27/2019 at 9:13 PM, Lala14 said:

 

The reason why no one has replied is because this has been mentioned numerous times, the CURRENT public version of this mod is INCOMPATIBLE with the current version of arma.

Yes the planes may work, but most of it is broken, we're currently working on a new version that is to be released to the public soon.

Ohhh thanks for your response ill wait for more updates also can i add a suggestion of adding an sr 71 blackbird in the new update cuz i cant find an sr 71 mod that's for arma 3 and i know you guys make cool planes so yeah thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tbh i thought this mod was dead for the longest time then I looked on the forum for once and found this. Can't wait to see what the 4 year in the making update looks like! Also, any new discord links, all the ones I've been able to find are invalid now..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@SGT Fuller Thanks for all you do with running this massive overhaul of the USAF mod (unless someone else is IC now, first time poster..)

 

I am a 7th Cav member/Section Lead in our aviation company.

 

Wanted to ask as this has been a new development, given they literally just retired the Spooky/AC-130U a few days ago to upgrade it with the AC-130J/Ghostrider, will the USAF team be upgrading the AC-130 thats in the mod now to reflect the RL update?

 

A few videos mentioned that most of the upgrades are hardware related ( better avionics, software, sensors, crew seats, networks, routers, rack/cargo efficiency etc.), however, they did mention that the main recognizable upgrades were:

 

1. Switch to 30MM cannon instead of the 25mm cannon

 

2. AC-130J has upgraded fuel efficiency by 30% (compared to AC-130U)

 

3. Mountable Hellfire capabilities

 

Is there a chance we can expect this when USAF is finally released?

 

 

 

Thanks,

 

CW2.Lucius.M

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, MrPullo said:

@SGT Fuller Thanks for all you do with running this massive overhaul of the USAF mod (unless someone else is IC now, first time poster..)

 

I am a 7th Cav member/Section Lead in our aviation company.

 

Wanted to ask as this has been a new development, given they literally just retired the Spooky/AC-130U a few days ago to upgrade it with the AC-130J/Ghostrider, will the USAF team be upgrading the AC-130 thats in the mod now to reflect the RL update?

 

A few videos mentioned that most of the upgrades are hardware related ( better avionics, software, sensors, crew seats, networks, routers, rack/cargo efficiency etc.), however, they did mention that the main recognizable upgrades were:

 

1. Switch to 30MM cannon instead of the 25mm cannon

 

2. AC-130J has upgraded fuel efficiency by 30% (compared to AC-130U)

 

3. Mountable Hellfire capabilities

 

Is there a chance we can expect this when USAF is finally released?

 

 

 

Thanks,

 

CW2.Lucius.M

 

We have already made the J and it is in game and working perfectly. If I’m not mistaken there is a screenshot of it in one of the past threads 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, SGT Fuller said:

 

We have already made the J and it is in game and working perfectly. If I’m not mistaken there is a screenshot of it in one of the past threads 

 

wait, so the AC-130J works on the old USAF mod, it's just everything else that doesn't and is broken?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, MrPullo said:

 

wait, so the AC-130J works on the old USAF mod, it's just everything else that doesn't and is broken?

 

No the J is apart of the new update that we are working on

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, mitchell747 said:

Sorry if this has been asked recently, but is there a ETA on when this mod will drop?  


Please do not ask for any eta. The mod will be released when it's done, aka soon™

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 2/21/2019 at 8:08 PM, reconteam said:

Yes if I recall correctly they're not allowed to use any of the external hardpoints for any weapons and the only one that gets used is for a Sniper XR pod. Originally those external hardpoints were going to carry a large number of ALCMs or ACMs.

You are 100% correct. There are 4 spots on the jet for missile pylons, and only the front left(when looking at the nose) is used for the sniper pod. Would be cool if we could load exterior missiles though.

 

EDIT: I don't have a clue what munitions are avaliable for what aricraft with this mod since I'm only now just downloading it, does the B-1b have access to JASSM's?

Edited by RyuAzuku
question about a missile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you guys found the staff you needed yet or are yall still looking? Just want to double-check in case i have referrals!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, MrPullo said:

Have you guys found the staff you needed yet or are yall still looking? Just want to double-check in case i have referrals!

Still looking 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this causing your current work to halt or is this just slowing you down?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/15/2019 at 7:31 PM, octop01 said:

Is this causing your current work to halt or is this just slowing you down?

 

Slowing down

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/22/2019 at 12:09 PM, SGT Fuller said:

 

Slowing down

 

Unfortunate but good to hear you guys are still on it, respects! 

 

Some questions came to mind:

 

As far as I know the fighter pack will be the first to be released, which planes are included in the pack, I know about the F35A and F35B, F22, F16 and A-10?

 

When I played USAF mod now sometime ago, the scripts amazed me. For example the F35 DAS script with 360degree launch coverage was amazing and unique. Are they updated or perhaps even expanded in the upcoming release?

 

What about your missilebox? Are there any drastic changes or just overall improvements in quality?

 

Thank you guys for your work, was seriously doubting this amazing mod would ever come back. But you guys seem to be quite persistent and determined! Looking forward to the upcoming release and wishing you the best!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, octop01 said:

 

Unfortunate but good to hear you guys are still on it, respects! 

 

Some questions came to mind:

 

As far as I know the fighter pack will be the first to be released, which planes are included in the pack, I know about the F35A and F35B, F22, F16 and A-10?

 

When I played USAF mod now sometime ago, the scripts amazed me. For example the F35 DAS script with 360degree launch coverage was amazing and unique. Are they updated or perhaps even expanded in the upcoming release?

 

What about your missilebox? Are there any drastic changes or just overall improvements in quality?

 

Thank you guys for your work, was seriously doubting this amazing mod would ever come back. But you guys seem to be quite persistent and determined! Looking forward to the upcoming release and wishing you the best!

 

For the fighters pack yes all those you said will be included as well as the F35C.

 

We have some ideas in mind to advance the script and abilities unique to the F35 series of planes. Right now it’s untouched due to wanting to get the mod out but rest assured new things are coming. 

 

The missilebox has some new additions as well as fine tunning. I believe you all will love the new box more than last time.

 

The mod isn’t abandoned we just are super busy but good news as of late is that we now have a texture artist who will be working with us to get what we need done. I just ask for everyone’s patience. I know that it has been years but through my own deployments and personal issues there is a reason for the lack of content and updates. Thanks guys.

  • Like 11
  • Thanks 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t know where you are at with the Pavehawk but here is what I have been working for months now.

 

AE0407450CDA61A0FA3F2A8C22F130A2BE52B804

  • Like 20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/26/2019 at 1:34 AM, SGT Fuller said:

 

For the fighters pack yes all those you said will be included as well as the F35C.

 

We have some ideas in mind to advance the script and abilities unique to the F35 series of planes. Right now it’s untouched due to wanting to get the mod out but rest assured new things are coming. 

 

The missilebox has some new additions as well as fine tunning. I believe you all will love the new box more than last time.

 

The mod isn’t abandoned we just are super busy but good news as of late is that we now have a texture artist who will be working with us to get what we need done. I just ask for everyone’s patience. I know that it has been years but through my own deployments and personal issues there is a reason for the lack of content and updates. Thanks guys.

Can't wait for the release!
Thanks guys for all the hard work!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, I love the mod u guys put together. I got your mod from the armaholic page for it. 

 

I use ur mod in my groups modpack, and was wondering if it was at all possible for me to get permission to upload it to the steam workshop.
of course, I would claim no ownership and include the license file in the description and packaged with the mod.

 

This would allow me to better enjoy the mod and I'm sure countless others. I hope that you can see it the same way.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/23/2015 at 3:07 AM, SGT Fuller said:

Copyright 2017 [SGT FULLER.] This item is not authorized for posting on Steam, except under the Steam account named SGT FULLER

 

1 hour ago, x4g0tt3nSou1x said:

I use ur mod in my groups modpack, and was wondering if it was at all possible for me to get permission to upload it to the steam workshop.
of course, I would claim no ownership and include the license file in the description and packaged with the mod.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, x4g0tt3nSou1x said:

I use ur mod in my groups modpack, and was wondering if it was at all possible for me to get permission to upload it to the steam workshop.

According to Steam Subscriber Agreement 6D you can only upload stuff that you made yourself anyway. So that already rules that out.

Uploading stuff you don't own to the workshop violates our forum rules too btw.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Dedmen said:

According to Steam Subscriber Agreement 6D you can only upload stuff that you made yourself anyway. So that already rules that out.

Uploading stuff you don't own to the workshop violates our forum rules too btw.


Not necessarily. 6D also states this:
 

Quote

(or, with respect to a Workshop Contribution to which others contributed besides you, by you and the other contributors, and in such case that you have the right to submit such Workshop Contribution on behalf of those other contributors).


I'd guess that this case also falls under this exception. The amount of "content" created by a user is not shown so I'd imagine that "Uploading the content" would count. (Obviously SGT Fuller (and anyone who also worked on the mod) would need to give the user specific permissions to upload that content and as @jeza said, SGT Fuller is not giving this permission anyway). So over all its redundant to ask. 

(I don't want to go to far into off topic territory but I find this topic rather interesting.)
Obviously I can be completely wrong. Haven't read the whole thing anyway so...Don't shoot me.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Moon_chilD said:

Not necessarily. 6D also states this

Yes, but he's not a contributor, nor has he the right to submit it on behalf of others.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×