SGT Fuller

United States Air Force( 2015)

On 6/27/2019 at 9:13 PM, Lala14 said:

The reason why no one has replied is because this has been mentioned numerous times, the CURRENT public version of this mod is INCOMPATIBLE with the current version of arma.

Yes the planes may work, but most of it is broken, we're currently working on a new version that is to be released to the public soon.

Ohhh thanks for your response ill wait for more updates also can i add a suggestion of adding an sr 71 blackbird in the new update cuz i cant find an sr 71 mod that's for arma 3 and i know you guys make cool planes so yeah thanks

Tbh i thought this mod was dead for the longest time then I looked on the forum for once and found this. Can't wait to see what the 4 year in the making update looks like! Also, any new discord links, all the ones I've been able to find are invalid now..

@SGT Fuller Thanks for all you do with running this massive overhaul of the USAF mod (unless someone else is IC now, first time poster..)

I am a 7th Cav member/Section Lead in our aviation company.

Wanted to ask as this has been a new development, given they literally just retired the Spooky/AC-130U a few days ago to upgrade it with the AC-130J/Ghostrider, will the USAF team be upgrading the AC-130 thats in the mod now to reflect the RL update?

A few videos mentioned that most of the upgrades are hardware related ( better avionics, software, sensors, crew seats, networks, routers, rack/cargo efficiency etc.), however, they did mention that the main recognizable upgrades were:

1. Switch to 30MM cannon instead of the 25mm cannon

2. AC-130J has upgraded fuel efficiency by 30% (compared to AC-130U)

3. Mountable Hellfire capabilities

Is there a chance we can expect this when USAF is finally released?

Thanks,

CW2.Lucius.M

11 hours ago, MrPullo said:

@SGT Fuller Thanks for all you do with running this massive overhaul of the USAF mod (unless someone else is IC now, first time poster..)

I am a 7th Cav member/Section Lead in our aviation company.

Wanted to ask as this has been a new development, given they literally just retired the Spooky/AC-130U a few days ago to upgrade it with the AC-130J/Ghostrider, will the USAF team be upgrading the AC-130 thats in the mod now to reflect the RL update?

A few videos mentioned that most of the upgrades are hardware related ( better avionics, software, sensors, crew seats, networks, routers, rack/cargo efficiency etc.), however, they did mention that the main recognizable upgrades were:

1. Switch to 30MM cannon instead of the 25mm cannon

2. AC-130J has upgraded fuel efficiency by 30% (compared to AC-130U)

3. Mountable Hellfire capabilities

Is there a chance we can expect this when USAF is finally released?

Thanks,

CW2.Lucius.M

We have already made the J and it is in game and working perfectly. If I’m not mistaken there is a screenshot of it in one of the past threads 

17 hours ago, SGT Fuller said:

We have already made the J and it is in game and working perfectly. If I’m not mistaken there is a screenshot of it in one of the past threads 

wait, so the AC-130J works on the old USAF mod, it's just everything else that doesn't and is broken?

12 hours ago, MrPullo said:

wait, so the AC-130J works on the old USAF mod, it's just everything else that doesn't and is broken?

No the J is apart of the new update that we are working on

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, mitchell747 said:

Sorry if this has been asked recently, but is there a ETA on when this mod will drop?  

Please do not ask for any eta. The mod will be released when it's done, aka soon™

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
On 2/21/2019 at 8:08 PM, reconteam said:

Yes if I recall correctly they're not allowed to use any of the external hardpoints for any weapons and the only one that gets used is for a Sniper XR pod. Originally those external hardpoints were going to carry a large number of ALCMs or ACMs.

You are 100% correct. There are 4 spots on the jet for missile pylons, and only the front left(when looking at the nose) is used for the sniper pod. Would be cool if we could load exterior missiles though.

EDIT: I don't have a clue what munitions are avaliable for what aricraft with this mod since I'm only now just downloading it, does the B-1b have access to JASSM's?

Edited by RyuAzuku
question about a missile

Have you guys found the staff you needed yet or are yall still looking? Just want to double-check in case i have referrals!

22 hours ago, MrPullo said:

Have you guys found the staff you needed yet or are yall still looking? Just want to double-check in case i have referrals!

Still looking 

Is this causing your current work to halt or is this just slowing you down?

On 8/15/2019 at 7:31 PM, octop01 said:

Is this causing your current work to halt or is this just slowing you down?

Slowing down