Jump to content
CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, Chairborne said:

it was considered but there's no plan for it currently, it would most likely end up needing some scripting and the AI would not be able to use it anyway

last time i checked the t72 gearbox it was working fine, was that driven by the AI? cup stable or dev? were you driving uphill?

Stable.  I drove it on flat terrain with diagnostics for gear display.   It uses just 1st gear but can still build a bit of speed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

The Merlin helicopter (all versions) is the only vehicle still using "dvere" instead of "door"  for its animationSources. Checked for Arma, CUP, R3F, Unsung vehicles..

If possible, could you standardize these doors for faster codes . Btw, the change for the rear ramp, now "rampa" for "rear_door" could be also a must.

example of code:

{_helo animateDoor [_x,0,false]} forEach (("_d=_x;['dvere','door','ramp'] findIf {_x in toLower configName _d}>-1" configClasses (configfile >> "CfgVehicles" >> _type >> "AnimationSources")) apply {configName _x})

could benefit of a simple 'door' check instead of ['dvere','door','ramp'], just for Merlin.

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, pierremgi said:

Hello,

The Merlin helicopter (all versions) is the only vehicle still using "dvere" instead of "door"  for its animationSources. Checked for Arma, CUP, R3F, Unsung vehicles..

If possible, could you standardize these doors for faster codes . Btw, the change for the rear ramp, now "rampa" for "rear_door" could be also a must.

example of code:

{_helo animateDoor [_x,0,false]} forEach (("_d=_x;['dvere','door','ramp'] findIf {_x in toLower configName _d}>-1" configClasses (configfile >> "CfgVehicles" >> _type >> "AnimationSources")) apply {configName _x})

could benefit of a simple 'door' check instead of ['dvere','door','ramp'], just for Merlin.

Thanks

standards for those are probably all over the place, log a ticket for it but it will likely be a while before they're looked into

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

in KA-52 ATGM Vikhr controlled only by hands? or somehow can i lock on target , and switch on auto tracking for moving targets
like in video on 1.14-1.24 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ShaKodemon said:

in KA-52 ATGM Vikhr controlled only by hands? or somehow can i lock on target , and switch on auto tracking for moving targets
like in video on 1.14-1.24 

 

no, i think autotracking can only be done in the pilot camera (like on plane targeting pods), not sure if gunner camera supports this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hey i have a question have ever thought of making improved deltoid protectors with vests for arma 3 Community Upgrade Project - CUP?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, -Lucas said:

 

The M1 is still w.i.p. or it has been released?

still wip

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope the M1 will be part of the next update after the one currently in preparation. No promise though.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey um I might be a little stupid but, How do you have AI Vehicles unload out of a Zubr? Infantry is fine but I don't know how to get vehicles to unload.

 

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, TitleMax said:

Hey um I might be a little stupid but, How do you have AI Vehicles unload out of a Zubr? Infantry is fine but I don't know how to get vehicles to unload.

 

Thanks.

regular VIV action, scroll mousewheel and do 'unload vehicles' or 'unload cargo' (i dont remember the exact wording)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey CUP Team 🙂, Don't take this seriously it's just a suggestion but, a Marine Corps livery for the CH-47F.

Keep up the amazing work 🙂

 

  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry for not responding or clarifying, I was in a Rush so all I could say was don't take this seriously. I haven't used these forums much so yeah. It wasn't really much of a request or a suggestion even though I said "suggestion", I was pretty much thinking out loud when I was editing one of my Scenarios. Sorry about that.

 

Also this doesn't matter really but, it looked retarded with the emojis, but you know it autocorrected when I typed in a colon and parentheses and I couldn't get rid of them.

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey CUP Team,

 

Is it ok if I patch the class Reflectors for your (weapon) flashlight and (land) vehicles?

Also, will that put my addon under the CUP License?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A request, CUP Team you know what we are missing in CUP is the Spotlight static, it was never ported over

we have to use a mod https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1400765839

which is the port however its finicky and dont work properly like in arm2oa.

         Script for a search light is better, still spotlight is missing please port and add!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, RCA3 said:

Is it ok if I patch the class Reflectors for your (weapon) flashlight and (land) vehicles?

Also, will that put my addon under the CUP License?

 

What you are allowed to do: You can create an addon that patches CUP items via config, this will not put your addon under any specific license
What you are not allowed to do: Unpack CUP assets, change something, and repack them.

So as long as your addon is a config patch and is only dependent on CUP but doesn't copy any of it, you're good.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Gunter Severloh said:

A request, CUP Team you know what we are missing in CUP is the Spotlight static, it was never ported over

 

!request

 

(Kidding aside, as classic said, it's in dev and will be in the upcoming release)

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Alwarren said:

!request

Does that actually do anything on the forum here like the @ does?

Was going to use it but wasn't sure if it worked or what it did exactly in terms of notifying you guys.

10 minutes ago, Alwarren said:

it's in dev and will be in the upcoming release

Nice! Good deal!

Never thought i'd be so excited over a spotlight 😄

But i have a mission that can use one over using a script so its a must have, thanks for your guy's work on this awesome mod!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×