CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP

9 hours ago, Rak1445 said:

A glaring example to illustrate this is the unbalanced brightness on textures of AČR's backpacks in contrast to the uniforms..

Make a ticket in our bugtracker and attach some screenshots.

• Thanks 1

Tickets, gentlemen, or it didn't happen.

• Like 1

On 6/19/2018 at 11:45 PM, Rak1445 said:

AČR don't look like ports but instead new models and textures for some reason. I don't "see inside" this creation, so perhaps I'm mistaken. Also, I don't want to complain about free content and I appreciate the effort, but as it stands, AČR uniforms and gear are objectively sub-par quality, both in models and textures.

A glaring example to illustrate this is the unbalanced brightness on textures of AČR's backpacks in contrast to the uniforms.. All modding skill aside, this could have been prevented with just a little research and checking...

Never the less, I remain a big fan of the mod! A big thanks to the CUP team for their relentless efforts in bringing the Armaverse together ;)

I would like to let everyone know that you actually can do retextures without CUP SVN source files. Just unpack the pbo and retexture whatever you want if you feel that the quality is not at the level you think it should be. Let us know of the results, show us some screenshots and your retexture might be included in future CUP updates.
We will be grateful for any and all assistance.

• Like 2