evromalarkey

Takistani Army A3 - TKA_A3

gYDtQ4i.png

Version: 0.9.5

Description:

I would like to introduce you our extension project TKA_A3 for RHS: AFRF. This mod is small and is using mainly retextured units and vehicles from existing projects like RHS: AFRF and RDS. Weapons are used from CUP Weapon pack. However we have also optional replacement config for HLC and RH weapons.

TKA_A3 contains full TK faction from Arma 2, minus some vehicles which will come later. Units are using CSAT radio protocol, the original Arma 2 protocol will be maybe ported later. List of all assets can be found below. Hope you enjoy it!

Download: (167 MB)

banner-420x120.png?1423179930

or

GITHUB, ARMAHOLIC, STEAM WORKSHOP

Dependencies: (be aware, some of these mods have also dependencies)

@RHS_AFRF, @RHS_USAF, @RDS_Tank, @CUP

Additional replacement config for HLC and RH weapons: (Dep.: @HLCMODS_AK, @HLCMODS_FAL, @RH_M4, @RH_Pistol) - However CUP is still needed for some other weapons and backpacks!

GOOGLE DRIVE

ASSETS (ZEUS and ALiVE Compatible) - List of classnames can be found here.

UNITS

- as they were in A2

GROUPS

- as they were in A2

UNIFORMS

Combat Fatigues

Combat Fatigues (Shemag)

Combat Fatigues (Mix)

Combat Fatigues (Officer)

Ghillie Suit

VESTS

Fighter Chestrig

HEADGEAR

Helmet (A2 model)

Turban (A2 model)

Beret (A3 model)

OTHER

CUP Backpacks

WEAPONS

M16A2 GL

FN FAL

AKS74

AKS74U

RPK74

PKM

SVD

KSVK

- and all others from CUP and RHS

STATIC WEAPONS

AGS-30

D-30

KORD

DShKM high

Podnos 2B14

Metis

Igla AA pod

ZU-23

VEHICLES

Millitary Offroad (M2)

Millitary Offroad (SPG-9)

UAZ

UAZ (Open)

UAZ (DShKM)

UAZ (AGS-30)

UAZ (SPG-9)

Ural

Ural (Open)

Ural (Empty)

Ural (ZU-23)

Ural (Fuel)

Ural (Repair)

Ural (Ammo)

BM-21 Grad

BTR-60

BMP-2

BMP-2 HQ

BMP-2 Ambulance

BRDM-2

BRDM-2 (ATGM)

BRDM-2 (HQ)

M113

T-72

T-55

T-34

ZSU-23 Shilka

AIRCRAFT

Mi-24P

Mi-24V

Mi-17

Mi-17 (Rockets)

Mi-17 (Medevac)

SU-25

L-39ZA

ASCZ TEAM / CONTRIBUTORS

EvroMalarkey - Project lead, Configs

Taurus - Textures, Icons

Kllrt - Model ports

ADDITIONAL CREDITS

Bohemia Interactive - Arma2 Sample Models (textures and models)

RHS team - For RHS AFRF and A2 ports

CUP team - For the A2 weapon ports

Reyhard - For RDS and his A2 ports

Toadie, RobertHammer - For their outstanding weapon packs

IMAGES - using All In Arma Terrain Pack

[table=width: 1200]

[tr]

[td]bEDNBcj.jpg[/td]

[td]CSALNvQ.jpg[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]twyAKjZ.jpg[/td]

[td]53Om42d.jpg[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]m3vcBcW.jpg[/td]

[td]6egLOfF.jpg[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]z9gyLSp.jpg[/td]

[td]0dT7ECf.jpg[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

This work is licensed under a Arma Public License Share Alike.

Edited by EvroMalarkey

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Another round of nice work guys :)

Off topic - Are you working on a RACS faction, had a few draft ideas for such a faction. Can share them if you want :)

Wow! That was fast! Nice job overall, just one small criticism I found looking at your units ingame, which is that the fact that their pants aren't tucked into the boots kinda bothers me. I think the untucked pants would work with the ChDKZ /NAPA(as they are rebels) but it just doesn't look right for an army imo. As I said though, it's really small and if that's the way you want it, it's fine with me :)

Edited by 5harp5hot

Wow that was fast. Another fantastic quality OPFOR pack worthy of Arma 3. I agree with SharpShot that the pants could look better/more fitting (puns...) if they were tucked into the boots, but it is a very minor nitpick. Overall this is another fantastic addition. I really hope you continue to put out more quality content and support and update the two packs you already have out. In the meantime however you deserve a break. These units should keep us busy for now.

Great release! I assume they are put under opfor like in A2 but is there any chance you could put them as independents as well? I'm trying to stage a coup d'état in Takistan.

Great mod, IMHO too many addons required

Edited by AlexSegen

Great jobs guy, think i will have to get my Nogovan Armed Forces mod moving again.

Is that a self made F-5E or just a reskin AAF jet?

I've been playing around with the new units all night in the editor and I'm having a blast. Thanks again for this awesome mod!

I have one quick question:

Would it be possible to make an optional config to equip the Takistan soldiers with the HLC AKs? I understand that you are most likely busy with other things, so any pointers on how I could go about doing this myself would be greatly appreciated. If for whatever reason it is not possible then that is completely fine. The mod is still awesome. I only ask because I was using both the HLC AKM and the AK74 and they look pretty awesome with your Taki units.

Regardless, this faction pack is really fantastic, and I will most definitely be using it in some ALiVE missions with friends. Can't wait for any more faction packs you may be working on and for possible updates to the Taki and CDF packs! Thanks again!

Is that a self made F-5E or just a reskin AAF jet?

The L-39 was in Operation Arrowhead. The AAF jet is a re-skin of the Takistani version with some very slight changes.

Wow that was fast. Another fantastic quality OPFOR pack worthy of Arma 3. I agree with SharpShot that the pants could look better/more fitting (puns...) if they were tucked into the boots, but it is a very minor nitpick. Overall this is another fantastic addition. I really hope you continue to put out more quality content and support and update the two packs you already have out. In the meantime however you deserve a break. These units should keep us busy for now.

Well we would also rather see the pants tucked into the boots, but the A3 model by BI is binarized so we can't change it.

Great release! I assume they are put under opfor like in A2 but is there any chance you could put them as independents as well? I'm trying to stage a coup d'état in Takistan.

Hmm, I could make replacement config, which will change the side. But anyway can't this be done via script commands in editor?

I've been playing around with the new units all night in the editor and I'm having a blast. Thanks again for this awesome mod!

I have one quick question:

Would it be possible to make an optional config to equip the Takistan soldiers with the HLC AKs? I understand that you are most likely busy with other things, so any pointers on how I could go about doing this myself would be greatly appreciated. If for whatever reason it is not possible then that is completely fine. The mod is still awesome. I only ask because I was using both the HLC AKM and the AK74 and they look pretty awesome with your Taki units.

Regardless, this faction pack is really fantastic, and I will most definitely be using it in some ALiVE missions with friends. Can't wait for any more faction packs you may be working on and for possible updates to the Taki and CDF packs! Thanks again!

https://github.com/evromalarkey/ASCZ-Mods/blob/master/tka_a3/opt/tka_a3_rh_hlc_weapons/config.cpp - here is the source of the HLC, RH replacement config. You can change the weapons here ;) Anyway we are planning to expand the faction little more in the future, more soldiers with AKs etc.

Another round of nice work guys :)

Off topic - Are you working on a RACS faction, had a few draft ideas for such a faction. Can share them if you want :)

We are not planning RACS atm, but.. but.. it would be nice to see proper RACS and SLA factions in Arma 3. Got idea about SLA though, because they are using almost same model as CDF, except the helmet and backpack. So it would be pretty easy to base it upon what we have in CDF_A3.

Hmm, I could make replacement config, which will change the side. But anyway can't this be done via script commands in editor?.

An optional config to have the faction listed under both opfor and independent would be ideal. As for script commands, I am fairly scripting illiterate and I don't know if that would let me use them with mcc and zeus.

Edited by suds420

Well we would also rather see the pants tucked into the boots, but the A3 model by BI is binarized so we can't change it.

Hmm, I could make replacement config, which will change the side. But anyway can't this be done via script commands in editor?

https://github.com/evromalarkey/ASCZ-Mods/blob/master/tka_a3/opt/tka_a3_rh_hlc_weapons/config.cpp - here is the source of the HLC, RH replacement config. You can change the weapons here ;) Anyway we are planning to expand the faction little more in the future, more soldiers with AKs etc.

Thats ok on the pants. As I mentioned before its such a minor thing for me. I'm just glad that we have the Takistan army in game now.

Thanks for the replacement config! If I alter it I'll be sure to let you know, maybe it'll save you a bit of work down the line.

EvroMalarkey, Good work, what next faction? :)

Propably none in the future, I've would like to get back to ACR_A3 now and later improve CDF_A3 and TKA_A3 ;)

Propably none in the future, I've would like to get back to ACR_A3 now and later improve CDF_A3 and TKA_A3 ;)

You talked about NAPA, I thought they would be as follows :(

Thanks Evro for yet another epic release!

Have you thought about maybe doing the UNO faction or just a few things from it? Or at least some UN reskins for the Mi8/M113 and other vehicles and a UN helmet? This would be really awesome to see and would give some new gameplay options!

This is purely an FYI Evro; the Takistani Army also had the UH-1H and the M113 vehicles.

@Snippers not in our current plans, sorry. But maybe in the future.

@Imperator_Pete yeah I know ;) Here are some future plans:

//0.9.5

//Ural (Repair)

//Ural (Ammo)

//Ural (ZU-23)

//UAZ (AGS-30)

//UAZ (DShKM)

//BRDM-2

//BRDM-2 (ATGM)

//Military Offroad (M2)

//Military Offroad (SPG-9)

//UH-1H

//SUV

//1.0

//9P117 Scud-B

//Motorcycle

//V3S

//V3S Open

//BTR-40

//An-2

//M113

Thanks for the units EvroMalarkey! They get top billing in my latest video but they do mostly get shot!!