Since i decided to keep the ACE 23 as WIP (if you want to see it, check my portfolio) I decided to make this simple but awesome bolt action sniper.

http://i.imgur.com/vGdeu5j.jpg (238 kB)

http://i.imgur.com/JRH0gGw.jpg (115 kB)

A few weeks i released the Bulldog model and i hope someone will work on it for this game, any more modern and cool weapons incoming, (Blaser R93, Sig Sauer MPX, FN 2000)

• Like 1

*drools* pardon my lewdness but... sexy...

Very well done, I, Like DarkSideSixOfficial, would also like to see your portfolio, your work is astounding!

Looks cool and can't wait to try it in ARMA3,one of the favorite weapon in MOHW.

And alos interest in the Blaser R93 you mentioned.

Well who ever wants to bring this rifle to the ArmA Universe I have one simple question for you.... Custom ballistics needed?

Is this going to get finished? I hope so!!! It's amazing! All your models are. I really want to see them get completed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome work TheEdge, I had no idea you were a part of the ArmA scene. I've been a fan of your work over on GameBanana, and I remember seeing that exact model on there a while back and thinking to myself "That'd look cool in ArmA3", to the point where I even imported it into O2 to see how good it would look in Buldozer.....the answer was VERY :D

(Please note I had no intention of using the model or ever releasing it, I merely imported it and had a play around with animating selections etc as more of a self-learning exercise than anything else).

Awesome work TheEdge, I had no idea you were a part of the ArmA scene. I've been a fan of your work over on GameBanana, and I remember seeing that exact model on there a while back and thinking to myself "That'd look cool in ArmA3", to the point where I even imported it into O2 to see how good it would look in Buldozer.....the answer was VERY :D

(Please note I had no intention of using the model or ever releasing it, I merely imported it and had a play around with animating selections etc as more of a self-learning exercise than anything else).

Teasers?

Teasers?

I'm not sure it would be right for me to post any screens or similar. If TheEdge is okay with it, I'll be happy to post them up. Like I said it was a quick test/play around with model.cfg and animations and such, rather than full-blown development work.

I'm not sure it would be right for me to post any screens or similar.

I'm reasonably sure that Edge isn't intent on putting his models in Arma himself, and put them on GameBanana so that other folks with knowhow of Arma modding could do so:

A few weeks i released the Bulldog model and i hope someone will work on it for this game, any more modern and cool weapons incoming, (Blaser R93, Sig Sauer MPX, FN 2000)

I don't think you're stepping on any toes mate.

I'm reasonably sure that Edge isn't intent on putting his models in Arma himself, and put them on GameBanana so that other folks with knowhow of Arma modding could do so:

Yup, i was just about to say too, if i remember correctly, the weapons he released here, are freelance, and anyone could finish the port into Arma. If, i had the skills, i would. I'm only capable of drafting 3D models, so that's not my sector.

Fair enough then, but that said, if there are any issues TheEdge, please let me know and I'll edit this post to remove the image

MacmillanCS5.jpg

• Like 3

Nice. I'm missing more quality sniper rifles.

Are you planning to add variants of it with various barrel lengths, based on the whole McMillan Alias concept? Are we going to see ACE3 ballistics included?

Fair enough then, but that said, if there are any issues TheEdge, please let me know and I'll edit this post to remove the image

Hi, i dont get into this account on this website, but sure you are free to use it.

• Like 1

Hi, i dont get into this account on this website, but sure you are free to use it.

Thanks, looks like I'll get back to working on it sometime soonâ„¢

• Like 2