laxemann

LAxemann's DynaSound: A new soundmod (+ public soundmod-framework)

Holy shit ! The explosions sounds also the distant effect of them are so awesome ! Better then JSRS DragonFyre ! And more realistic i mean !

Would the distant effect also works for Addon-Weapons ? Is that a script that changes the sound of distantfire for all Weapons ?

Thanks man, cant wait for release !!!

So I have a question about this. Does this mod include actual sounds, or is it just a script framework that will make the sounds more dynamic. What I am asking is, can we use this with dfyre, or is this a complete whole package sound mod?

So I have a question about this. Does this mod include actual sounds, or is it just a script framework that will make the sounds more dynamic. What I am asking is, can we use this with dfyre, or is this a complete whole package sound mod?

It seems as if you didnt take the time to have an actual look, but oh well. Ys, it is an actual sound mod on its own.

Hate being the internet police (woop woop), but asking for release dates and such = spam according to forum rules. Stahp.

:P

Hate begin the internet police (woop woop), but asking for release dates and such = spam according to forum rules. Stahp.

:P

Indeed it is, any such posts have now been removed. Any further posts asking for updates, will have the appropriate action issued, as per the forum rules.

Mortar, ugl and some suppressed sounds, that's it. Buuuut I'm currently not satisfied with what I'm doing, *sigh* hold on there, guys, haha

It's okay Lax! take your time so you can give us the best sound enhancement !!! :D

Alright folks. I'm pretty much done and even have been able to cover two DLC weapons. Now onto bugfixing together with some people... and finding out how to properly sign many pbos haha :D

The first release will cover pretty much everyhing except for the remaining DLC weapons (Kir and SPMG are done), but will also have some minor weapons like some launchers using the same sound.

Then again, firing different Missiles irl doesn't sound toooo different aswell, so...

Anyway, I'm pumped. Not long anymore :)

• Like 7

Friday the 13th it is.

• Like 2

Good news, after a such long wait. :bounce3:

So you are saying I have to stop playing what will be the newly released Fallout 4 to check this out...

well then..

Challenge accepted Good Sir!

Fallout 4

F fallout 4

IT`s THE FINAL COUNTDOWN! (di do di dooo, di do di dur duuuuur)

I cant wait :)

:756: F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F...........

Can we use both JSRS Dragonfyre and this mod simultaneously?

not recomended, read JSRS readme.

Can we use both JSRS Dragonfyre and this mod simultaneously?

How the heck should that work if both mods change the same things, haha? :P

However, since DynaSound only covers weapon sounds, you could delete all weapon-related pbos from another sound mod so that only the vehicle sounds remain.

How the heck should that work if both mods change the same things, haha? :P

However, since DynaSound only covers weapon sounds, you could delete all weapon-related pbos from another sound mod so that only the vehicle sounds remain.

Yeahhh  sounds good... BTW you are the best friend of keyboard manufacturers , a lot of F5 keys are destroyed because of your expected mod today.

My last post before the release:
I've been able to cover the Navid aswell, so all weapons except for the three remaining DLC DMRs are covered.

Also, I made a short theme for the mod which will be included in the download.

Approximately T-5

How this mod has been created in depth? Recorded sound live?