I really like this mod with all it offers already now.

Are doing it in small steps and learning everyday new tricks ;)

Thanks for it and cant wait to see more coming.

P.S I have few videos which can share here.

---------- Post added at 09:53 ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 ----------

HALO Jump to enemy area

Thanks for the response, Goblin! Good to know, haha. Certainly love the sound of the direction you're taking it though with all the tools and whatnot. Will certainly make the EOD Tech aspect more fun. Looking forward to it. :)

Name ANYTHING VQI_SOCOM_1 and VQI_DIVER_HMSPROTEUS (I think). You will have to place it manually with the elevation for the area you want. Not sure what the elevation is for the Nimitz Briefing Room is. It should say in he map icon. If naming something manually, you do not need the DESK Modules.

Why did i not think about that ? i use those commands in a other mission i am building and i completly forget about it :P

... [VIDEO] ....HALO Jump to enemy area

Cool Video. I love seeing my work being used by the pubic. Thanks!

Can I play instructor for a second here? Have to deduct a few points. Lol. For a HALO, you pulled way too high. The whole point of a HALO is stealth. The more time under canopy and too high, the faster and easier the enemy will spot you. Try the AAD. It will deploy your chute extra low automatically. Its a really intense ride. Set it for 400ft for a real pucker-buster. Also, you did not use the Altimeter? And don't forget you also get helmet fog/ice if playing in first-person view. Cool stuff. Thanks for the vid. I got to get into figuring out YouTube at some point and make my own.

Thanks for the response, Goblin! Good to know, haha. Certainly love the sound of the direction you're taking it...

Thanks!

Why did i not think about that ? i use those commands in a other mission i am building and i completly forget about it :P

Derp! :p

Hi Goblin,

I really love your mod, but I wanted to use it in multiplayer missions on a a dedicated server. So I played a bit around with it and made my own scripts using some of your scripts, sounds and gear.

So far I got a 12k HALO Jump starting in the C130 and a 4k Jump with a Stryker drop.

(The drop sound for the stryker is a bit off in that recording)

Hope you like it ;). Keep up the good work.

Cheers

Cartman

I been trying to figure it out, but it seems SpookyWarCom mod(s) somehow take my Joystick off the game.

I dont know which one controll any of the Joysticks ports etc ?

When I take mods away all is normal and Joystick is seen in configure settings and it works well.

I hope you figure it out and next update we get it fixed.

In a server things dont work so good as in own LAN PC/Server they did.

I have here 2 error messages which I get from server .rpt file;

Conflicting addon VQI_HALO_Gear in 'vqi_halo\vqi-demondropper\crategear\', previous definition in 'vqi_diver\vqi-devildiver\crategear\'

File vqi_eod\VQI-EerieEOD\L1\T1\gui_bomb_l1_t1.hpp, line 346: '/VQI_BOMB_L1_T1e/controls/VQI_BOMB_L1_T1e_Disarm.y': Missing ';' at the end of line

Why is no one using my Altimeter? :(

Sorry you are having issues. Joystick should be fine. Mine are not affected at all. Its possible since I added keybinding that something was overwritten. If that's the case, just re-map.

I'm aware of all smaller bugs, rpt file, etc. This project is NOT fully ready for servers. It was never intended to. Its a very very very low priority for me. Its coming at some point I'm hoping. But not for a while.

This project is NOT fully ready for servers. It was never intended to. Its a very very very low priority for me. Its coming at some point I'm hoping. But not for a while.

Okay... then I just wait it to come. I have a server for just SpecOps missions and this would give so much to that.

But understand the time it takes to get first SP version working.

Did anyone of you guys had a issue with " Coming soon " message appering since the last spookwar update? Do you have to remove the modules in the editor and replace them with new ones when there is an update ???

Thx

No. You do not. Always recheck them though, as there are usually new player options you can set.

The 'coming soon' is from new keybindings for features that are underdevelopment or on the drawing board. Keybindings are setup in your Main Menu. For example, I have an Urban Blind coming that did not make it into the last update. So if you press any keys that are pre-set for it, it'll just display a hint that says 'coming soon'. If you already have those keys being used for something else, just change it. I think the default Urban Blind is Shift+U. (as example)

If you have Shift+U mapped for something else, just re-map it to something like Shift+Ctrl+Alt+U so the hint doesn't pop up. There are a few features that did not make this last update. Hope that clears things up.

Why is no one using my Altimeter? :(

It didn't worked on a dedicated server, with more players, so I had the choice to rework it, or just use the AGM Altimeter. But I like yours better ;).

What would be nice, is a container to eject, before you jump. I don't really know what the name is, but I mean this little metal crates, like in the HALO Scene from Battlefield 3.

Flooding the Chamber doesn't work on MP. The SDV that's attached to the chamber doesn't drop, works fine SP however.

The HALO feature is awesome! The only problem is that I use the USAF mod from fullerpj and don't want to have to download your C130 mod also. Can you make your mod compatible with the usaf mod maybe? Would be great.

Thanks. I don't have my own C130 mod. I will be adding my own at some point. And I have been speaking with fullerpj via PM already. I plan on making this compatible with the USAF mod. The last time I tried to get the latest version from amaholic, the dl was way too slow. Also, I just bought a house so my toys and the gaming/PC room is not even close be being ready yet. All my projects are on hold for the time being. Sorry. But, it will be setup for the USAF mod for both the C130 and C17 aircraft soon. Cheers!

Awesome project bro.

I've some questions about the EOD system btw, i wanted to add it to a mission i'm creating.

1 - In the "standalone" version of the EOD mod, it was possible to rename an object to "transform" it into a bomb. Is it still possible or now we are forced to use the metal suitcase?

2 - There is still the limit to 1 Lv1EOD per mission or i can create more then one?

Thank you.

Thanks bro! :p

To be honest, I haven't touched this project in so long I don't remember. In the SpookWarCom version (the latest), I think you can still name something as long as you have the 'on' module set down. Not sure. I won't have my PC Room setup for awhile, so I can't take a look right now. You'll have to experiment. I'm so busy with the new house that I'm not sure I'll have much time to continue work on this for a few months. We'll see.

I'm thinking about going back to just standalone versions of these. I feel a lot of people are not getting "it" with the vision of the direction of this. I get a lot of PMs about old versions.

Should be back up and running in a few weeks. Over & Out.

Heads up Goblin,

Tried upgrading my CBA to RC6 the other night and confirmed that 1 or more pbo's in Spookwar are creating the goofy bold resized text issue in various places throughout the Arma3 menus and ingame interfaces. Some are so bad that they break the ability to use menus and interfaces when used with other addons.

Isolated & Confirmed using Vanilla A3 1.42 (with all BIS DLC) and just CBA RC4 & RC6 vers.

Results:

Problem is not present with CBA RC4 and VQI addon.

Problem is present with CBA RC6 and VQI addon.

Problem is not present with CBA RC6 and NO VQI addon.

PBO's suspected of causing are Sniper and HALO.

B

Congratulations on the new home man, don't know if it's your first but it's always exciting to purchase a home for yourself and step back thinking..."I did this, yep that's right, me" so kudos on that. I really enjoy the 'spookwar' package of your adons, seems like kind of what you were talking about when first dropping the VQI HALO package, it's all now part of a large mod suite that all inter-operates with each other. Just started using heavily today as i was only today informed that this is all of the full addons put together! Great idea, I vote *Rock On*

Love this addon man, but it's causing a pretty annoying issue that I can't seem to get rid of.

Holding the SHIFT key and looking straight ahead (so sprinting) will cause an annoying constant 'beep' sound and a 'coming soon' icon just below the ammunition indicators. I can't seem to rebind the keys to try and relieve the issue either...

Im having an issue with finding your halo rebreather in the virtual arsenal, your jumpsuit and helmet are there, but no rebreather. Can you look into this for me since I use the arsenal to make custom loadouts.

Thanks

Edited by Swordsith

Sure.

Just got the PC Room up and running (mostly anyway). Thanks to longtime SEAL swimbuddy "Spectre" for getting my custom PC bench made and in place, I can get back to work and try to fix several issues. The last few updates have broken a lot of things, and I'm growing tired of chasing my tail. This hobby is becoming more work, than play. Good grief!

I'll try and sit down this weekend and get a few things sorted out. I also have to get to a backlog of PMs as well. I need to get to work, and break SpookWarCom back down and into several standalone projects as they were in the beginning. Finding time for this hobby is getting harder the older I get.

Hi, I can't see any controls configuration in the addon configuration control menu...

Hi goblin, any word on the next update? I keep getting this bold text problem as well as the other guy and it seems to decrease the responsiveness of my in-game menus.