.kju

All in Arma Terrain Pack (AiA TP) - A1/A2/OA terrains from BI in A3

Extremely disappointed by the download speeds i got on ArmAholic.

1000MB/s....

I love this community! :dancered:

1000MB/s....

Don't let one or two ingrates give you the wrong impression, what Armaholic provides for this community is nothing short of amazing.

Is there a torrent link for the last version ?

I've had 50Mb/sec (that's a bit over 400mbit) from Armaholic, might want to check your own net.

Don't let one or two ingrates give you the wrong impression, what Armaholic provides for this community is nothing short of amazing.

This x 100.

Amazing site made amazing by the dedication of ppl like Foxhound.

Thank you for your continued dedication to the Arma series.

Hey im just new to arma and I've got an error when launching the game with this addon on.

It says that there is a circular dependency on AiA core error.

I hope that you guys can help me :)

1000MB/s....

Max i could get while downloading AiA was like 1MB/s flat on a 50 MB/s network. So i dont know where these 1000MB/s were supposed to be at the time, but certainly not in my country.

Also please, can you avoid creating dramas and circlejerks with petty phrases like

I love this community!
We both know it was unnecessary. It's not " the community " who is speaking here, just me. Edited by Dorak

1000MB/s....

Did you change something over there in the last week or so? Suddenly Free Download Manager can't get any files from Armaholics, and I'm stuck with the browser bare download "manager", praying that the connection doesn't break. Speed are higher than before though, but the loosing access with FDM was a bummer.

This x 100.

Amazing site made amazing by the dedication of ppl like Foxhound.

Thank you for your continued dedication to the Arma series.

this for 1000

Is there a list somewhere which pbos which map needs? Or a clever way to figure out?

We're about to host a larger event with multiple communities and need to reduce the size of files everyone has to download.

Why not just stick to the standard map pack... surely that's easier for multiple communities to manage - point them to Pw6 and done :-) Easy.

if you have to manually mess around with the pack, who's gonna maintain it for all those communities etc ? Just doesn't make sense in the long term.

Trust me we've tried it....

Also worth noting that the actual maps vs. Assets only form a small part of the DL. The buildings, trees, roads, scenery etc are the largest core components, and you need those to get it to work.

p.s. also kinda hard to imagine why this isn't a standard pack for 99.9% of player units - ?

Why not just stick to the standard map pack... surely that's easier for multiple communities to manage - point them to Pw6 and done :-) Easy.

if you have to manually mess around with the pack, who's gonna maintain it for all those communities etc ? Just doesn't make sense in the long term.

Trust me we've tried it....

Also worth noting that the actual maps vs. Assets only form a small part of the DL. The buildings, trees, roads, scenery etc are the largest core components, and you need those to get it to work.

p.s. also kinda hard to imagine why this isn't a standard pack for 99.9% of player units - ?

Noone's going to maintain it, it's a one-time event. Like Rolling Thunder... And we can't expect 100 players to download 6 GB for one evening of ArmA 3.

Don't ask me why they don't use AiA TP, but that's hardly something I can change :P

My community does use AiA TP and we enjoy it greatly, but we can't force our taste on guests for a single event.

Edited by janus0104

Also please, can you avoid creating dramas and circlejerks with petty phrases like We both know it was unnecessary.[/b]

Exactly my point, but I guess I should just respectfully bend over and make you feel happy?

And yeah, people like you who make these little petty comments, surely aimed at creating dramas and circlejerks, addressed to anyone doing something create love for this community.

In fact ...... you are doing something as well, congrat and keep up the good work, I cant wait to see more from you.

@seba1976

For questions related to the Armaholic network use the Armaholic forums.

@seba1976

For questions related to the Armaholic network use the Armaholic forums.

Meh...

Exactly my point, but I guess I should just respectfully bend over and make you feel happy?

Not really, no. I'm just asking you to avoid using the word "community" for nothing, since it cause people to feel like they're being put in the same bag. It feels like they're being "punished" because of the comments of someone else.

Which isn't necessary in the slightest. I mean i had bad download speeds when downloading the 7gb of AiA on Armaholic and i was disappointed. Not the end of the world.

Edited by Dorak

I hope I didn't sound as ingrate :eek: I only pointed out another mirror and I personally found armaholic very fast and reliable, so no worries Foxhound and keep up in good work, it's much appreciated :)

Editor give me a message(F1): No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgFactionClasses.USMC'.

What can i do to fix this error?

Kju, can you please repack AiA to a single download file, since every day or two I get an email about floating skyscrapers. People tend to miss the "patch file".

Great Idea IceBreakr, in fact the reason I am on this forum right now is to look for a fix for 'floating Skyscrapers' etc great job so far on AiATP though. :-)

BI has said they are working on a SDK or something with vavle to have no file size limit for the arma mods, IDK if its been "released" yet

Kju, please add:

Panthera

Isla Duala

Lingor

to the first post, they'll be all available in the next week or so ;)

Kju, please add:

Panthera

Isla Duala

Lingor

to the first post, they'll be all available in the next week or so ;)

Well, that is what i call "a good news" :thumb:

Thx IceBreakr