koffeinflummi

Authentic Gameplay Modification

Good work and so much needed, its a little nearer to home again ;).

But i think there can made some improvments in my eyes,

The Common Rose or Gesture Rose and the shoulder tap should be on a single key to activate it otherwise for us its as good as useless.

The pain effects are like you are hit in your exoskelett or on a bad trip, mayby only blood effects or without the colour of the blur effect would reach i think.

And a little wish from me mayby you can add the good old complete healing only in base by the medical tent or a truck, that would be really nice, when this became optional.

So all other things are for such a suprise release are really good made and improve our gameplay and show me that your releases are quality checked.

Really good work, your mod put such usefull things together.

We had an issue with the medical system yesterday.

One guy in our team was shot and he was injured at the legs and the arms and was unconscious (black tunnel vision). We bandaged him, gave him morphin and after a few moments he awaked and everything was fine. Another guy was also shot, but a bit more injured and unconscious (had to bandage him everything), gave him also morphin and he didn´t wake up. We couldn´t do anything. He was unconscious for the rest of the mission. We didn´t have a medic with us only "normal" soldiers.

Here's the medical module in action:

ysRDrlrs.jpg

Regarding the pain effect:

I think it's perfectly fine for it to be annoying. It's supposed to "simulate" pain, something that's generally not very pleasant.

And a little wish from me mayby you can add the good old complete healing only in base by the medical tent or a truck, that would be really nice, when this became optional.

That has been requested before, I think I'll just create a module for that people can place. Maybe. Will have to see.

New modules look top notch!

Just out of curiosity ... punish non-medics, what does that do?

Just got an image in my head that when a non-medic-class player tries to heal an unconscious player both blow up ;D

One guy in our team was shot and he was injured at the legs and the arms and was unconscious (black tunnel vision). We bandaged him, gave him morphin and after a few moments he awaked and everything was fine. Another guy was also shot, but a bit more injured and unconscious (had to bandage him everything), gave him also morphin and he didn´t wake up. We couldn´t do anything. He was unconscious for the rest of the mission. We didn´t have a medic with us only "normal" soldiers.

You have to give epinephrine to wake up somebody, not morphine... There is a random chance to wake up though.

You can't use morphine to wake people up, you need to use epipens for that. The other guy just happened to wake up (there's a random chance that you do that).

New modules look top notch!

Just out of curiosity ... punish non-medics, what does that do?

Just got an image in my head that when a non-medic-class player tries to heal an unconscious player both blow up ;D

Punish non-medics means that non-medics take longer to use bandages, epipens and stuff. The names are kind of shit because of the limited space available, but there's a description when you hover over items.

Earplugs effect are the weakest part of this mod I would say.Hearing damage needs to be revised it doesn't

just start ringing and then stops.With actually not-crappy earpro you can barely tell (auditory wise) you are wearing any.

Is there a possibility that this mod would work with TMR and TPW at the same time.

Is there a possibility that this mod would work with TMR and TPW at the same time.

Try it out and report if there are issues. AGM is taking parts of TMR though, which could cause problems, but who knows.

If you select the right modules, yes.

Very very nice Flummi. When do you think you will release a new version with the fixes for bwmod and some of the new stuff i already saw on gitshub?

Very very nice Flummi. When do you think you will release a new version with the fixes for bwmod and some of the new stuff i already saw on gitshub?

You can pbo the stuff yourself, if there's something important for you. cpbo from ArmA tools for instance.

Small request : i absolutely love AGM_Resting, it's a really good middle ground between VTS_Resting and TMR_Autorest but i have the feeling that's a small sound for resting ( and unresting ) your weapon ( deploy / undeploy bipod too ) could be welcome.

Similar to TMR_Autorest actually.

Is there a possibility that this mod would work with TMR and TPW at the same time. [...] Elaborate please?.

tpw_hint will will work with agm_recoil.

tpw_mods is a set of different functions. AGM is a set of mods. Report your issues. There cannot be meaningful answers otherwise.

... Its much better then the normal script based systems but i still miss some sort of decisions to make. Not just read the list from top down and click brainless like a berserker. I hope this will come, its just the beginning. ;)

Just interested, what decisions would that be? I mean, what would you like to decide, its pretty hard to get what you think if you don't write it down.

Punish non-medics means that non-medics take longer to use bandages, epipens and stuff. The names are kind of shit because of the limited space available, but there's a description when you hover over items.

Slower Non Medics? Sounds better to me.

Awesome Mod! Now it finally feels like Arma again. Thanks a bunch for that. Just one Question though - would it be possible to include the Vektor and Kestrel from the BWmod into this? The Compass thing is really genius, since a Soldier can feel the strength of the wind and the Compass helps him determining the direction. However it is not of that much use to a sniper/spotter team. Anyway great Mod.

Top notch! I'll try it out really soon. :D

I'm trying to re-bind the keys.

It will not let me select "PrtScn" or "Pause" as key options ?

Can anyone suggest a solution ?

I'd also like to report that changing the keybind for opening doors through the AGM Options menu doesn't work. Alt + T seems to be the only working keybind. Is this something that may be conflicting with the Keys mod?

I'm trying to re-bind the keys.

It will not let me select "PrtScn" or "Pause" as key options ?

Can anyone suggest a solution ?

Pause does change its DIK code when you press ctrl for some reason, so I disabled it. Consider it a reserved key.

---------- Post added at 19:29 ---------- Previous post was at 19:27 ----------

I'd also like to report that changing the keybind for opening doors through the AGM Options menu doesn't work. Alt + T seems to be the only working keybind. Is this something that may be conflicting with the Keys mod?

It's working for me. Try it without any other mods. If the problem persist, the only thing i could think of is, that you have to enable the write permissions of your user profile file.