koffeinflummi

Authentic Gameplay Modification

With AGM setCaptive is not working anymore. Can someone else confirm it?

Are there any plans to change the night vision?

From what I can see looking at nvg videos, they just aren't as grainy/ noisy as in the AGM mod.

Any response to this please, I'm almost finding it unplayable because I can't see Opfor from much over 50-70m, too much noise.

I can't seem to get RHS to work on a dedicated server with AGM. Are they not compatible?

They are compatible, what other addons/scripts are you using?

I keep having an issue with this mod here the AI are so aggressive that when I start some missions (usermade or SP campaign) the AI starts shooting at anything it sees no mater how far away. For example, Just tried to play a user mission and I started in a heli on my way to the drop of point then as I got closer, a attack heli which was quite far away started to shoot at me. The heli blew up and even before I started, I died. Anyway to disable the AI in this mod?

Just to let anyone know. Thanks to evromalarkey, NoRadio will no longer mute AIs in v0.95, only the players.

I keep having an issue with this mod here the AI are so aggressive that when I start some missions (usermade or SP campaign) the AI starts shooting at anything it sees no mater how far away. For example, Just tried to play a user mission and I started in a heli on my way to the drop of point then as I got closer, a attack heli which was quite far away started to shoot at me. The heli blew up and even before I started, I died. Anyway to disable the AI in this mod?

The mission you are playing might be relying on the setCaptive command to prevent AI from shooting at you. This doesn't work when AGM_Medical is enabled as we absolutely need this command for our purposes (thank bis' limited API in this regard for that). Try deleting the AGM_Medical PBO when you want to play these missions (You can either delete it or move it into the folder above "Addons" which is "@AGM" for backup).

This is atleast the case for the first capaign mission (Survive?)

Yay ! Well done evromalarkey one of my personal bug bears with Arma 3 - so annoyingly poor interface.

I got this idea in middle of the firefight :D Funny thing is that BI have this hidden noVoice radio protocol in configs. And you could use it, even in you profile settings. But they said nope, let's hide this thing.

well...anyone knows how to adjust the brightness of the NV Goggle?

Please update ingame warning about modules that have new names now. Pretty confusing ;) otherwise top notch work guys, my SBP Team uses it every week and with AGM Arma3 is closer to what game should have been in the first place.

well...anyone knows how to adjust the brightness of the NV Goggle?

Alt + PgUp

Alt + PgDown

commy2;2825330']Just to let anyone know. Thanks to evromalarkey' date=' NoRadio will no longer mute AIs in v0.95, only the players.

The mission you are playing might be relying on the setCaptive command to prevent AI from shooting at you. This doesn't work when AGM_Medical is enabled as we absolutely need this command for our purposes (thank bis' limited API in this regard for that). Try deleting the AGM_Medical PBO when you want to play these missions (You can either delete it or move it into the folder above "Addons" which is "@AGM" for backup).

This is atleast the case for the first capaign mission (Survive?)[/quote']

Yes that works thanks. But does that mean I cannot heal myself now? :(

Yes that works thanks. But does that mean I cannot heal myself now? :(

No, you fall back to the default medic system in Arma 3.

From time to time, Arma3Spotter is not working for me, when I press "calculate" nothing happen (In fact, it worked on friday but not anymore). Same issue for a friend of mine since this afternoon :confused:. Anybody else got that problem?

No, you fall back to the default medic system in Arma 3.

Damn...thanks anyway :/

So I'm using the following modules turned on.

Prevent instant death? (Boolean)

Prevent instant death and always put players in unconscious state instead.

Default value: No

Prevent death while unconscious? (Boolean)

Make unconscious units invulnerable.

Default value: No

and I have this

Max Unconscious Time (Number)

Maximum time (in seconds) for a unit to be unconscious before dying. -1 disables this.

Default value: -1

Set to 1200 seconds. This is the first time I've tried these settings and the only thing I changed to our operation settings for last night. After we revived our pilot after he crashed and brought him back to base he died. I didn't clock it at the time but it was around 20 minutes. Our other pilot had a similar thing happen to him. One of our infantry fireteams had the same thing happen to them after they got ran over by a t72 (From RDS Tank Pack).

So I decided to test it again today but couldn't replicate it, and then during the op when one of our trucks blew up, after everyone was revived and fully back up they died when the unconscious timer hit. Put the time down to 180 seconds and spent time trying to replicate it and couldn't.

I'm not sure what's up and will continue to test it to try and replicate, if you have any ideas though I'd be glad to hear.

Since I haven't screwed around with the bleeding coefficient yet, how does this work in relation to the unconscious. Can you bleed out faster than the unconscious timer?

From time to time, Arma3Spotter is not working for me, when I press "calculate" nothing happen (In fact, it worked on friday but not anymore). Same issue for a friend of mine since this afternoon :confused:. Anybody else got that problem?

Arma3Spotter is still very WIP, so it shouldn't be considered stable yet.

This is the first time I've tried these settings and the only thing I changed to our operation settings for last night. After we revived our pilot after he crashed and brought him back to base he died. I didn't clock it at the time but it was around 20 minutes. Our other pilot had a similar thing happen to him. One of our infantry fireteams had the same thing happen to them after they got ran over by a t72 (From RDS Tank Pack).

So I decided to test it again today but couldn't replicate it, and then during the op when one of our trucks blew up, after everyone was revived and fully back up they died when the unconscious timer hit. Put the time down to 180 seconds and spent time trying to replicate it and couldn't.

I'm not sure what's up and will continue to test it to try and replicate, if you have any ideas though I'd be glad to hear.

That bug has been reported and will hopefully be fixed in v0.95:

https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/AGM/pull/1491

Since I haven't screwed around with the bleeding coefficient yet, how does this work in relation to the unconscious. Can you bleed out faster than the unconscious timer?

Yes. Although only if you have "Prevent death while unconscious" turned off.

I've openend a seperate thread for the Spotter App

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?185967-AGM-Spotter-App-WIP

With the AGM Explosives system can you please add a detonator, or modify an existing one, where it can blow multiple explosives at once. Maybe make it so all explosives attached to that detonator are set to a single explosive code, or preferably, allow 'us (the person placing the explosives) to choose ourselves. So for example: i can place several claymores in 2-3 lines and can blow a whole line in one go, like mined defensive perimeters, cutting off enemy advances. Or to simply blow several ammo dumps at once, instead of blowing each explosive individually.

With the AGM Explosives system can you please add a detonator, or modify an existing one, where it can blow multiple explosives at once. Maybe make it so all explosives attached to that detonator are set to a single explosive code, or preferably, allow 'us (the person placing the explosives) to choose ourselves. So for example: i can place several claymores in 2-3 lines and can blow a whole line in one go, like mined defensive perimeters, cutting off enemy advances. Or to simply blow several ammo dumps at once, instead of blowing each explosive individually.

https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/AGM/issues/709