koffeinflummi

Authentic Gameplay Modification

With the AGM Explosives system can you please add a detonator, or modify an existing one, where it can blow multiple explosives at once. Maybe make it so all explosives attached to that detonator are set to a single explosive code, or preferably, allow 'us (the person placing the explosives) to choose ourselves. So for example: i can place several claymores in 2-3 lines and can blow a whole line in one go, like mined defensive perimeters, cutting off enemy advances. Or to simply blow several ammo dumps at once, instead of blowing each explosive individually.

I'd like to support that! Had some problems once in a mission because of that! >.<

Hello,

is AGM fully compatible with Advanced Ballistics by Ruthberg in combination with ATragMX - Handheld ballistics calculator? Instead of using your App to get more ingame realism.

Or maybe are you planning something like the old rangetabel in ACE on Arma 2 CO ?

Hello,

is AGM fully compatible with Advanced Ballistics by Ruthberg in combination with ATragMX - Handheld ballistics calculator? Instead of using your App to get more ingame realism.

No. It's not. My previous answer regarding this:

You most likely want to delete AGM_Ballistics for the adjusted air friction values and AGM_Wind for the wind drift and powder temperature simulation, aswell as maybe AGM_Scopes. If Advanced Ballistics changes anything with vehicles you might want to delete AGM_FCS too, but I'm not sure it does.

Or maybe are you planning something like the old rangetabel in ACE on Arma 2 CO ?

Nothing like this is planned.

Hello,

Even though a range table would be useful for some people, I think it´s more immersive to have to know the rifle you are working with. The App will be very useful for sure and that might be just my opinion but I think it´s even more immersive to have the "Calculator" (More likely to be your mobilephone ^^) in your own hands...

With the AGM Explosives system can you please add a detonator, or modify an existing one, where it can blow multiple explosives at once. Maybe make it so all explosives attached to that detonator are set to a single explosive code, or preferably, allow 'us (the person placing the explosives) to choose ourselves. So for example: i can place several claymores in 2-3 lines and can blow a whole line in one go, like mined defensive perimeters, cutting off enemy advances. Or to simply blow several ammo dumps at once, instead of blowing each explosive individually.

+1 to this

commy2;2827056']Nothing like this is planned.

Sorry to be that guy but does it mean it will never be ? Or maybe you plan something else like an ingame calculator ?

Even though a range table would be useful for some people' date=' I think it´s more immersive to have to know the rifle you are working with. The App will be very useful for sure and that might be just my opinion but I think it´s even more immersive to have the "Calculator" (More likely to be your mobilephone ^^) in your own hands...[/quote']

Not everybody possess a smartphone... and Alt+Tab is killing immersion.

Hi, we got this problem and I think is an AGM bug, we're using this mod on our server:

- Task Force Radio v0.9.7.1

- ASDG Joint Rails v0.9

- FHQ Accessories v1.4

- NATO SF and Russian Spetsnaz Weapons v1.4

- AGM v0.94.1

- CBA A3 RC4

in addition we have ASR AI A3 0.9.11 running only on our server

AGM modules loaded in the mission are:

BlueForceTracking

Check PBOs

Explosive System

Medical System

Rallypoint System

Interaction

Respawn System with save loadout on

Scripts:

UPSMON

Advanced vehicle respawn script

FHQ TaskTraker

Dynamic Player Markers

TAW View Distance Script

We played this mission three times but every time after about 1h/1h30min some players have the situation in the image below or similar:

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7487/15693929449_818c469e98_h.jpg (494 kB)

This is me, I start with this in the medic init:

\\Medic2

comment "Remove existing items";
removeAllWeapons this;
removeAllItems this;
removeAllAssignedItems this;
removeUniform this;
removeVest this;
removeBackpack this;
removeHeadgear this;
removeGoggles this;

comment "Add containers";
this forceAddUniform "U_B_CombatUniform_mcam_vest";
for "_i" from 1 to 2 do {this addItemToUniform "20Rnd_mas_762x51_Stanag";};
this addVest "V_I_G_resistanceLeader_F";
for "_i" from 1 to 5 do {this addItemToVest "SmokeShell";};
for "_i" from 1 to 3 do {this addItemToVest "MiniGrenade";};
for "_i" from 1 to 4 do {this addItemToVest "20Rnd_mas_762x51_Stanag";};
this addBackpack "B_Carryall_oli";
for "_i" from 1 to 20 do {this addItemToBackpack "AGM_Bandage";};  
for "_i" from 1 to 10 do {this addItemToBackpack "AGM_Morphine";};  
for "_i" from 1 to 10 do {this addItemToBackpack "AGM_Epipen";}; 
for "_i" from 1 to 3 do {this addItemToBackpack "AGM_Bloodbag";};
this addHeadgear "H_HelmetSpecB_paint2";
this addGoggles "G_Combat";

comment "Add weapons";
this addWeapon "arifle_mas_mk17";
this addPrimaryWeaponItem "optic_Arco";
this addWeapon "AGM_Vector";

comment "Add items";
this linkItem "ItemMap";
this linkItem "ItemCompass";
this linkItem "ItemWatch";
this linkItem "tf_anprc152";
this linkItem "ItemGPS";

But after some time I realize I got 91 bandages, 48 morphine, 49 epinephrine, 14 bloodbag in my backpack

Every player has a similar init with his own stuff.

Another player had 15 RPG32 rocket he was an AT, another one an MG was full of stuff, almost everyone (we where 6) was full of stuff not only medical. Weird is you can't have all this stuff in inventory, you can't put in it won't fit.

Some of us respawned once at base, but some never had to respawn, they where only revived from unconsciuos state. We all have used at least one time the rally point system to go back to base where I realize I was full of stuff, but maybe I was also before teleporting to base.

Here is my mission pbo, the mission is in Italian :p there is two objectives, u have to found two CSAT box (one in each city) and blow them up, they could be hidden in church, or small warehouse

Co15_Armi_non_Conv_Lite.Altis.pbo.zip"]Co15_Armi_non_Conv_Lite.Altis.pbo.zip

Is there a way to fix this?

Tnx

• Like 1

Known and fixed in next version. Happens because the respawn with same gear module readds prefilled bagpacks (medic bagpack has medkits, at soldiers bagpack has rpgs, ...) and then adds the inventory before death on top of that.

Edited by [PzGrenBrig37]commy2

commy2;2827178']Known and fixed in next version. Happens because the respawn with same gear module readds prefilled bagpacks (medic bagpack has medkits' date=' at soldiers bagpack has rpgs, ...) and then adds the inventory before death on top of that.[/quote']

That should be already included in 0.94.1, shouldn't it?

this addBackpack "B_Carryall_oli";[/Code]

That's not a medic backpack iirc.
@DuM3D0 
Did you put the loadout script into the init line of every soldier (editor)?
Try using it in a script and add [code]if (!isServer) exitWith {};

Here's why. KillzoneKid: ArmA Scripting Tutorials: Basic Multiplayer Coding V2

Edited by bux578

Hey guys does any of you play with AGM and ACRE or use the F3 framework for their own missions?

I'm having problems with both F3 and ACRE.

F3 preMount in vehicles component doesn't work for us.

Also ACRE is giving us weird problems.

Both radios work correctly when i'm out of a vehicle (in this case a helicopter).

As soon as i get in one keeps working regularly, while the other stops working for no particular reason.

When i get out again everything goes back to normal.

(video, sorry if it's in italian but should give you an idea: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMDKkCTA61M)

As far as i know in the modset we use there's nothing else that could possibly conflict with these two things except for AGM.

Has any of you experienced this sort of problems?

I have a question. We are considering adding AGM to the Comrades in Arms coop server. however, most of the missions we host and play do not require AGM. If we play a mission that do not require AGM, will it be affected by it? Can AGM break it in any way?

Is there a way to fix this?

Try using this on the top:

if (!(local this)) exitwith {};

I have a question. We are considering adding AGM to the Comrades in Arms coop server. however, most of the missions we host and play do not require AGM. If we play a mission that do not require AGM, will it be affected by it? Can AGM break it in any way?

Generally AGM should work with most missions out-of-the-box. Of course you should remove revive scripts if you want to use AGM_Medical and repair scripts if you want to use AGM_Logistics, but that should be obvious.

Also, if you use any custom scripts in your missions, you might want to consult this page, just to make sure:

https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/AGM/wiki/For-Mission-Makers#2-scripting-functions

commy2;2827178']Known and fixed in next version. Happens because the respawn with same gear module readds prefilled bagpacks (medic bagpack has medkits' date=' at soldiers bagpack has rpgs, ...) and then adds the inventory before death on top of that.[/s']

Yes, no, maybe?? Why you cross your reply? I choose standard "empty" backpack they are not medical or AT backpack.

That should be already included in 0.94.1, shouldn't it?

this addBackpack "B_Carryall_oli";[/Code]

That's not a medic backpack iirc.

Exactly
@DuM3D0 
Did you put the loadout script into the init line of every soldier (editor)?

Yes I have many different loadout script, running in each soldier init, different init for different rules medic init was the one you can see in my previuos post and this one is for AT:
[code]
comment "Remove existing items";
removeAllWeapons this;
removeAllItems this;
removeAllAssignedItems this;
removeUniform this;
removeVest this;
removeBackpack this;
removeHeadgear this;
removeGoggles this;

comment "Add containers";
this forceAddUniform "U_B_CombatUniform_mcam_vest";
for "_i" from 1 to 8 do {this addItemToUniform "AGM_Bandage";};
this addVest "V_I_G_resistanceLeader_F";
for "_i" from 1 to 4 do {this addItemToVest "HandGrenade";};
for "_i" from 1 to 6 do {this addItemToVest "20Rnd_mas_762x51_Stanag";};
this addBackpack "B_TacticalPack_ocamo";
for "_i" from 1 to 3 do {this addItemToBackpack "RPG32_F";};
for "_i" from 1 to 5 do {this addItemToBackpack "AGM_Morphine";};
for "_i" from 1 to 5 do {this addItemToBackpack "AGM_Epipen";};
this addHeadgear "H_HelmetSpecB_paint2";
this addGoggles "G_Combat";

comment "Add weapons";
this addWeapon "arifle_mas_mk17";
this addPrimaryWeaponItem "optic_Arco";
this addWeapon "launch_RPG32_F";
this addWeapon "AGM_Vector";

comment "Add items";
this linkItem "ItemMap";
this linkItem "ItemCompass";
this linkItem "ItemWatch";
this linkItem "tf_anprc152";
this linkItem "ItemGPS";

Every single loadout is created by Arma 3 Virtual Arsenal, then I export to a .txt and after I copy the loadout I need on a init player in the editor

Try using it in a script and add

if (!isServer) exitWith {};

Here's why. KillzoneKid: ArmA Scripting Tutorials: Basic Multiplayer Coding V2

Ok I've read this, so there is no player respawn or teleport problem, the problem is player reconnecting after mission started or just a join in progress that make this mess? And this is caused by some new command in ArmA3? And the export function in Virtual Arsenal inside ArmA 3 is not useful in multiplayer becaus it will brake the game.. :(

I'll test your fix, hoping you are right,

Tnx

Sounds like it's a problem with locality, JIP players can sometimes cause scripts to run once again, for example something like a loadout script.

But that's not AGM related. You might want to open a seperate thread in another category if the problem isn't fixed.

Have a look at this: https://github.com/bux578/SOB/tree/master/functions/loadout

That's how I'm doing it for my community.

Yes I understand and we're off topic and I'm sorry, I'll try to undestand your way but i'm a newbie in mission editing this is my fisrt coop mission.

Tnx

Sorry to be that guy but does it mean it will never be ? Or maybe you plan something else like an ingame calculator ?

Not everybody possess a smartphone... and Alt+Tab is killing immersion.

I am actually shocked/taken-aback by the not everyone possess a smart phone? sorry im just kinda like wow....

I've been searching the thread for a while and couldn't find an answer... so I'd like to ask:

Does this mod support some kind of server side module restriction?

I'm using a Play With Six collection that everyone in my community downloads, it's very easy and convenient for them and myself... However with this mod in particular it makes it difficult to customize which modules I would like players to use, for example I would like to disable the Renaming of Items & Vehicles, and a few modules that change how tracers are loaded in magazines etc. I can't simply delete modules because that wouldn't carry over to other players who are subscribed to my collection.

Otherwise this can be a feature request:

It shouldn't be too difficult to either have some config for a server or simply to automatically disable modules not present on a server, as that is something that I can actually control without having the hassle of every player having to individually delete all of the undesired modules.

Otherwise, great mod, keep up the amazing work!

However with this mod in particular it makes it difficult to customize which modules I would like players to use, for example I would like to disable the Renaming of Items & Vehicles, and a few modules that change how tracers are loaded in magazines etc. I can't simply delete modules because that wouldn't carry over to other players who are subscribed to my collection.

Otherwise this can be a feature request:

It shouldn't be too difficult to either have some config for a server or simply to automatically disable modules not present on a server, as that is something that I can actually control without having the hassle of every player having to individually delete all of the undesired modules.

Thats unfortunately not possible. Most PBOs of AGM rely on config changes and the configs are loaded on game start and can't be changed while the game is running.

You could however make your own package of AGM PBO files and put them into a folder called something like "@My_AGM" and upload that to six. Just make it distinguishable from the "official" version and otherwise don't break our license: https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/AGM/blob/master/LICENSE

Hi,

I apologize if this has already been asked, this is a long thread to try to look through.

I'm trying AGM again. I like the weapon mapping for the AGM_WeaponSelect module but now I can't access all the AI squad commands. I use copy my stance, go prone a lot for my AI team (because generally they are too stupid to take cover without being told). Can you tell me how to access those commands please?

Hi,

I apologize if this has already been asked, this is a long thread to try to look through.

I'm trying AGM again. I like the weapon mapping for the AGM_WeaponSelect module but now I can't access all the AI squad commands. I use copy my stance, go prone a lot for my AI team (because generally they are too stupid to take cover without being told). Can you tell me how to access those commands please?

Uncheck "Disable Command Menu" in your AGM Options Menu. You'll have to rebind the weapon quick select key to something like shift + 1 aswell though.

commy2;2827934']Uncheck "Disable Command Menu" in your AGM Options Menu. You'll have to rebind the weapon quick select key to something like shift + 1 aswell though.

Thanks for the response.

I don't necessarily want to throw away the Command Menu' date=' I like pressing 3 for grenade launcher without having to sequence through the weapon key.

If I do Disable Command Menu, Is there another way to bind just the Grenade Launcher to a key without getting into custom key bindings that you know of?

---------- Post added at 04:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 AM ----------

Gee I don't know.

Despite turning off the Command Menu it is hit or miss if the friendly AI will actually follow you or not, its very frustrating. Based on the lack of controls available in the mod to control friendly AI squad mates, and the fact that they only obey orders 50% of the time, it seems to me that this mod is meant and is written for COOP play and not single player.

For the second time I am disappointed that I can't use AGM for my style of play.

Like Dr@gon, I've got a problem too.

HLCmods, the AR15 pack-

Suppressors for most of the guns are disabled, along with flash hiders as well.

Also, I think the module AGM ballistics is messing with some other mods, like PG services.