koffeinflummi

Authentic Gameplay Modification

Using the map marker drawing causing my guy to teleport in SP mode (Alt+right click?). I'm assuming thats a bug just FYI. Maybe its conflict issues with other mods...

Woohoo! Main cannons and zeroing now works with RHS :)

Love the new armor effects: fire, cookoff, secondary explosions...

Using the map marker drawing causing my guy to teleport in SP mode (Alt+right click?). I'm assuming thats a bug just FYI. Maybe its conflict issues with other mods...

Alt + left click is the shortcut to teleport in the editor. Has nothing to do with AGM.

---------- Post added at 02:03 ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 ----------

any info on AGM_Headless ?

I does nothing. Flummi just forgot to remove it before the release.

You can't run XMedSys next to AGM_Medical. Either remove agm_medical.pbo or XMedSys (they are 2 different medical mods).

Thanks for that answer. I did as you suggested but I am still not able to heal myself. Do you have any other thoughts?

Thanks

Thank you for the amazing update

My favorites ones:

- Added: Fast Roping (#336)

- Added: Weapon Safety (#71)

- Added: Basic climbing functionality (#1782)

- Allowed prone treatment

- Enabled AI unconsciousness

- Made AI treat themselves and others

- Treatment in vehicles

Also, I would like to know how does the MEDEVAC work? Thanks again!

Ive made a multiplayer mission and all is well apart from a few items not spawning into the playable units backpacks/vest

Everything else is spawning correctly with the AGM mod apart from the medical supplies. The AGM flash grenade spawns into the playable units bags but not the medical supplies. The medical supplies spawn on AI units as the AGM default spawns depending on the class of the soldier.

Im using this in the unit init line and it is correct as all these items are under the weapons cfg.

this addweapon "AGM_Bandage";

this addweapon "AGM_Epipen";

this addweapon "AGM_Epipen";

this addweapon "AGM_Morphine";

this addweapon "AGM_Morphine";

this addweapopn "AGM_Bloodbag";

Any ideas?

Im using this in the unit init line and it is correct as all these items are under the weapons cfg.

No, the items are not weapons. Use addItem instead:

this addItem "AGM_XXX"

Ah that makes sense, I thought of that but under the cfg viewer ,it was under the weapons category for some reason.

thanks

Am I reading that correctly that there is a new armor system for vehicles? I'm about to test it but I assuming its something like the Real armor mod and the RHS mod to armor?

Hey guys, love this mod but there is a new problem with the newest update version 0.95. My clan is having issues with the medical system. I just updated to the new @agm on our server and our local files on our computer. And I cannot, even being the medic, heal my guys. I can heal them when we first spawn for some reason I think it is a glitch. But once they get shot I can't bandage them up. This is a serious problem and does affect gameplay. And yes I have Diagnosed them countless times. Can't do anything about it.

Hope this get's fixed soon. Thanks for the AGM mod. :)

EDIT: CORRECTION I can heal them when they get hit but once they go unconscious I can't use any of the options. No epi, no blood, no morphine, and no bandages. I was set as medic and had all my supplies, and still couldn't do anything when patient goes unconscious.

Edited by rob_demir

Hello, I have a problem with my old missions using AGM updated

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/39736319503914353/37387C0100F3CF1E3A861C0B596865F817DE4EBE/1024x576.resizedimage (193 kB)

Any idea how do I solve this?

AGM_ModuleInteraction doesn't exist in AGM 0.95

You are going to have to do a little surgery to your mission.sqm

open it up in a text editor, and replace

vehicle="AGM_ModuleInteraction";

with

vehicle="AGM_ModuleLSDVehicles";

save, and then reload in editor. Look for the "LSD Vehicles" module on the map and delete it.

good morning,

i have a problem with agm v0.95 ...maybe i'm doing something wrong but i cant find kestrell and when i pres compass button wind in not showed...??!!

in agm options i dont see the key for set wind and in the @agm folder i havent remove anything!!

thanks 4 help

You can view the config here: https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/AGM/blob/master/AGM_FastRoping/config.cpp

Basically all you have to add in the mod is 2 lines inside the classname of the modded helicopter:

AGM_FastRoping = 1;
AGM_FastRoping_Positions[] = {{1.2, 2.5, 0.25}, {-1.1, 2.5, 0.25}};

First line simply defines it's a helicopter with ability to fast-rope, second line is the position where ropes unwind from.

Because it's just config there shouldn't be any problems if that's in the mod and you are not using AGM as well.

Documentation is getting added, it was more important to release first, that hype!

I did by my self with this addons but seems like it broke with zeus, can't spawn it from zeus after i manipulate

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=25580

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=25951

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=27152

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=24845

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?183246-Ivory-Aircraft-UH-1Y-Venom

Maybe i add some stupid line or calss name but it seems fine to me, any one can figure this out? :(

Hey guys, love this mod but there is a new problem with the newest update version 0.95. My clan is having issues with the medical system. I just updated to the new @agm on our server and our local files on our computer. And I cannot, even being the medic, heal my guys. I can heal them when we first spawn for some reason I think it is a glitch. But once they get shot I can't bandage them up. This is a serious problem and does affect gameplay. And yes I have Diagnosed them countless times. Can't do anything about it.

Hope this get's fixed soon. Thanks for the AGM mod. :)

EDIT: CORRECTION I can heal them when they get hit but once they go unconscious I can't use any of the options. No epi, no blood, no morphine, and no bandages. I was set as medic and had all my supplies, and still couldn't do anything when patient goes unconscious.

we are having the same issue. Is there a work around or do we have to revert to the previous version?

Cheers

Duck

we are having the same issue. Is there a work around or do we have to revert to the previous version?

Cheers

Duck

Hello,

I can't reproduce that issue. What exactly are the steps to reproduce?

commy2;2842943']Hello' date='

I can't reproduce that issue. What exactly are the steps to reproduce?[/quote']

We have just edited the original mission. Removed the original module and replaced with new. On a mission restart we found that when a player is unconscious they can be diagnosed but not treated, All options are greyed out. meaning the player has to wait for the game to revive them. This is affecting gameplay. We have reverted back to the last version and this is working correctly

We have just edited the original mission. Removed the original module and replaced with new. On a mission restart we found that when a player is unconscious they can be diagnosed but not treated, All options are greyed out. meaning the player has to wait for the game to revive them. This is affecting gameplay. We have reverted back to the last version and this is working correctly

Please upload your RPT file @pastebin.com and provide the link.

Thank you.

There are a lot of config and script errors that are not caused by AGM. Is the issue reproducable when only @CBA_A3 and @AGM are enabled for the server and all clients?

Uploading the RPT file of the medic and the patient would help aswell.

I unfortunately can't help you the next few days as I'm offline during my holydays.

We played with 0.95 on our yesterday coop op and it was working great, no such problems. Although we did not update the agm module in mission, not sure if related.

downloaded from armaholic and work....maybe the file from Play with six is wrong?

downloaded from armaholic and work....maybe the file from Play with six is wrong?

it seems that on pws there is missing agm_wind.pbo, but that is all. Will inform pws team about that.

i cant find kestrell

What do you mean? Not in the ammo box, not in your inventory, not in the menu?

Try to place an "[AGM] Miscellaneous Items" ammo box (Classname: "AGM_Box_Misc") in the editor. You can find it in "Empty" > "Ammo". There you'll find the Kestrel among other AGM items. Or use this command in the init line of your soldier:

this addItem "AGM_ItemKestrel";

In your self interaction menu (default key: CTRL left + Windows left) you'll find the option "Open Kestrel".