koffeinflummi

Authentic Gameplay Modification

VERY NICE A.I. Medical system, i was wondering who will do this awesome job. that feature must be initiated with AGM Medical system but not the others like CSE or X39Medsys right?

Hey, quick question about the medical system and it's configurations: Is it possible to adjust the values for prevent insta-death and prevent death while unconcious individually for AI and players?

So for ex. I want to have it so that AI can die while unconcious, but players cannot.

Also, the damage coef. would also be nice to tweak for players and AI individually :)

Thanks - 2rmina2r

VERY NICE A.I. Medical system, i was wondering who will do this awesome job. that feature must be initiated with AGM Medical system but not the others like CSE or X39Medsys right?

It's deeply integretated in AGMs medical system and won't work with others.

Hi all,

Has anyone had any problems with loading AGM on their dedicated server? My group has been using AGM for about a month now, however we would like to modify parts of the medical system using the module in the editor. Initially I had forgotten that AGM wasn't loaded on the server so the missions would fail to boot. However after loading AGM my screen hangs on the Arma 3 black background without actually entering the game. After checking my servers RPT logs I noticed there was a line saying netserver:destroyplayer everytime I joined.

Is there a shortcut key for the AGM interaction for taking an AI prisoner. If so, how are we able to set it client side.

Is there a shortcut key for the AGM interaction for taking an AI prisoner. If so, how are we able to set it client side.

Unfortunately not in the current release but in 0.95 you'll be able to use "C" (for Captive) in the Interaction Menu.

Hi all,

Has anyone had any problems with loading AGM on their dedicated server? My group has been using AGM for about a month now, however we would like to modify parts of the medical system using the module in the editor. Initially I had forgotten that AGM wasn't loaded on the server so the missions would fail to boot. However after loading AGM my screen hangs on the Arma 3 black background without actually entering the game. After checking my servers RPT logs I noticed there was a line saying netserver:destroyplayer everytime I joined.

Have you tried disabling all other mods? It could be that there's some weird caching of mission files going on; do other missions work (like a mission with just one guy and the medical module)?

@ FiestaMasta what do you have in your mission that requires AGM to be on the server?

I know that when you edit a mission that in the editor list if i remember correctly there is stuff you can add from AGM, never really looked at it but if your

using that content then it needs to be on the server, but if not join the server with it running client side and you should see all the features when you play.

Hi all,

We (my team) have this same exact problem.

Is it right that most of the time I need to bandage the same body part of a player at least 2 time before healing him?

Example: A player get hurt, I interact on him (no diagnose needed disabled in mission module). I see that Head, Torso and Right Leg need bandaging, so I start from let's say Head, after the animation I need to Interact on him and I still have Head, Torso and Right Leg.

Is there something wrong in my mission?

tnx

We (my team) have this same exact problem.

I may have fixed the problem.

Apparently something had gone wrong with the keys on the server. Once I updated the keys on the dedicated server everything started working properly.

I put AGM on the server because I have the AGM medical module placed in the editor in order to change some settings. i.e players are invulnerable in their unconscious state. This way our mission creator doesn't have to keep teleporting people back to the group if they die.

Though we have run into another problem. While we are playing (mission creator usually plays with the team as well) if everyone happens to be killed we don't have an expedited way to regain access to our controls. Considering while unconscious our mission creator cannot run MCC.

If there a way to force respawn or suicide while in a blacked out unconscious state. We used to run FAR revive which allowed you to use your scroll wheel and suicide. This at least allowed everyone to respawn back at our FOB and we could decide to scrap the scenario or run it again. Would really prefer to not have to use FAR revive in conjunction with AGM or scrap the medical module because everything else works great.

If there a way to force respawn or suicide while in a blacked out unconscious state. We used to run FAR revive which allowed you to use your scroll wheel and suicide. This at least allowed everyone to respawn back at our FOB and we could decide to scrap the scenario or run it again. Would really prefer to not have to use FAR revive in conjunction with AGM or scrap the medical module because everything else works great.

In the pause menu you can click "Respawn" while unconscious and as a mission designer you can also use the max. unconsciousness time setting to prevent someone being unconscious for too long.

In the pause menu you can click "Respawn" while unconscious and as a mission designer you can also use the max. unconsciousness time setting to prevent someone being unconscious for too long.

True, unless you're also running @alive. In which case, no Respawn button. Abort back to MP lobby or wait to die.

But that doesn't work with preventDeathWhileUnconscious==true. With that parameter on true, the bleedout-timer is ignored - which is kind of a bummer. This factor should never be ignored, be it preventDeathWhileUnconscious == true or == false.

Is it right that most of the time I need to bandage the same body part of a player at least 2 time before healing him?

Example: A player get hurt, I interact on him (no diagnose needed disabled in mission module). I see that Head, Torso and Right Leg need bandaging, so I start from let's say Head, after the animation I need to Interact on him and I still have Head, Torso and Right Leg.

Is there something wrong in my mission?

tnx

Heavy damage require 2 bandages, light only needs one. If you check the diagnose (yes, it is good to use even if it isn't required ;]) you'll see what body parts has heavy or light damage.

About that RESPAWN button. Well alive deletes the button we use (the ABORT button by default) and creates a different one, because they want to execute some scripts whenever you leave the game.

I have a (untested) work-around for that, so it might be fixed in the upcoming v0.95.

But that doesn't work with preventDeathWhileUnconscious==true. With that parameter on true, the bleedout-timer is ignored - which is kind of a bummer. This factor should never be ignored, be it preventDeathWhileUnconscious == true or == false.

I wasn't talking about bleed-out; The max-unconsciousness-time always kills.

commy2;2836710']About that RESPAWN button. Well alive deletes the button we use (the ABORT button by default) and creates a different one' date=' because they want to execute some scripts whenever you leave the game.

I have a (untested) work-around for that, so it might be fixed in the upcoming v0.95.[/quote']

That would be wonderful if possible, thanks.

I wasn't talking about bleed-out; The max-unconsciousness-time always kills.

I set max-unconscious-time to 700 regularly. We had quite some cases though where people would just wake up after the set amount of time, albeit completely bled dry. I suppose 700 may be a bit too high, especially since the chance of waking up (even though heavily damaged and with heavy blood loss) is quite high. Maybe I have to lower that value to 300 or something along that line.

Is it possible to place multiple explosives and set them off all at once with one trigger? For example, placing four demo blocks around the building and setting all 3 off at the same time with the firing device? If so, how?

Thank you.

For example, placing four demo blocks around the building and setting all 3 off at the same time with the firing device? If so, how?

I thought you placed four blocks? What happen to the last one? Did you lose it? I hope not that would get your team killed! lol

Thanks,

MurkTactical

Is it possible to place multiple explosives and set them off all at once with one trigger? For example, placing four demo blocks around the building and setting all 3 off at the same time with the firing device? If so, how?

Thank you.

Thats currently not possible. Maybe in the future.

Heavy damage require 2 bandages, light only needs one. If you check the diagnose (yes, it is good to use even if it isn't required ;]) you'll see what body parts has heavy or light damage.

Tnx, it could be useful if everytime I don't have to do it again, or to reopen it, I saw there is an option to reopen after bandaging but for me it never worked

Tnx, it could be useful if everytime I don't have to do it again, or to reopen it, I saw there is an option to reopen after bandaging but for me it never worked

The issue with the menu not reopening was reported and will be fixed with v0.95.