SGT Fuller

United States Air Force

Do you like the Air Force mod  

224 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the Air Force mod

• Yes, I love it
    • It's meh
    • No I hate it

Interesting - your cross hair is not behaving the same as mine. When I move the cross hair no matter where on the screen it jumps to the right. I will check through my mods to see if anything is interfering.

yes it is not doing it in the video downloading the from armaholic find out if the downlod from yesterday had some problems

Nice video geraldbolso1899... very nice.

Can I use the gunship for CAS missions via a script or something? Just tried it in the VR room, it flies too low and doesn't circle for targets.

Addon is cool.

But - AC130 still has sound problems. What`s the point of releasing update on AC130 when it`s still causing such errors?

Just a suggestion to all who are complaining about this mod not functioning correctly..... Since you are offering feedback in the bug-reporting thread of this USAF mod; It may be more productive for you and more constructive for the development team if you test functionality with ONLY this USAF mod running in your game, then come here and report any issues/malfunctions/errors you are receiving. I don't develop mods or author addons but I would imagine that most if not all are developed with the idea of them running "standalone" and the ones that are made specifically to function in-conjunction with other addons from different authors; Usually [if not always] have that notated within their release/development thread. **Not trying to be a jerk,,, only attempting to help make our bug reporting a little more helpful & clear and save the dev team's time from going on a 'Snipe-Hunt' for issues that possibly have nothing to do with their hard work**

CyclonicTuna-----> Thank You Sir Very Very Very Much, Peral's A-10 addon was what has been conflicting with the AC-130 for me and causing all of MY issues with camera bugs. Your input & research [as always; by me] is very much appreciated. She's functioning perfectly for me now!!! :bounce3:

Addon is cool.

But - AC130 still has sound problems. What`s the point of releasing update on AC130 when it`s still causing such errors?

Majority of the errors are mod conflictions keep in mind this is an alpha and we release it to get feedback so we can address the errors..thanks for your concerns

What's going on i mean what will be released in next update when we can expect E-3 sentry etc... ps: nice update for AC-130

Guest HellGhost

Hi,

I don't have for habit to download and test Alpha and/or Beta mods, but while seeing this mod, I just can't move away without test it.

Even in Alpha, it's already good.

Of course, I'll wait for final and errors free version to really use it.

It's not used to complaining about break functionnalities, its an Alpha, so, like it's says, it's normal actually.

So, please, for those who complaining, just stop crying like babies and move away until a stable version is released.

Fr my opinion, after all errors eliminated and functionnalities done, and of course (I hope) better textures, this mod was just completely essential for some missions integrate functionnalities and scripts like H.A.L.O jumps like the one I've just finished.

Good luck for the next steps of this project !

hi Fullerpj,

i found that your mod mess with AGM mod . ( http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?178253-Authentic-Gameplay-Modification&p=2871731&viewfull=1#post2871731 )

you ll see that something wrong with a base class called "default". This is wrong class inheritance.

Also have problems with some sounds like stone grenade . (i get this error when i start Arma3 )

i hope to fix those problems because the mod is very good and i want to have it in my mod collection

Nice work....

thanks in advance

hi Fullerpj,

i found that your mod mess with AGM mod . ( http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?178253-Authentic-Gameplay-Modification&p=2871731&viewfull=1#post2871731 )

you ll see that something wrong with a base class called "default". This is wrong class inheritance.

Also have problems with some sounds like stone grenade . (i get this error when i start Arma3 )

i hope to fix those problems because the mod is very good and i want to have it in my mod collection

Nice work....

thanks in advance

remove the C130 gunship pbo and all will be gone :)

Heyas guys,

great work all of you. I have made some observations regarding refueling and Probe-and-drogue vs Boom and receptacle:

I am currently setting up my Su-34 for aerial refueling.

So far I've learned that some scripts require a fuel_hose, some a fuel_probe.

refuelprobe.jpg

the refueling contraption I set up for the plane after studying RL Su-34 refueling.

Probe-and-drogue style I believe

2015-02-08_00246.jpg

When I only configure a fuel_hose all works fine, my plane gets it's fuel like this from your Stratotanker

(pic taken 1 sec before connection)

But then I won't be able to refuel from John/Sauls F-18s buddy pod. I have to set up a fuel_probe for that one.

So I set up a fuel_probe too.

2015-02-09_00012.jpg

Now with a probe I can refuel from the F-18 just fine

(again 1-2 secs before initiating fuel transfer)

2015-02-09_00017.jpg

but then if I try to refuel from the Stratotanker again it extends its winged refuel contraption (boom) which is used for planes not having a probe.

same thing happens if I only have set up a fuel_probe and no fuel_hose at all

Same is true for the F-18 I believe. Found this video on youtube.

It's not a big deal, just wanted to share my observation.

cheers

Edited by Sabre_Dust

Right now Johns F18 isnt really compatible with our tankers in the correct manner. Two ways to fix this really..A. We change the names of our points and B. John changes the name of his single point to match the tanker correctly.

Thanks Fuller,

I see. Let's hope it can be sorted out someday then : )

I've done 100m aerial refuellings in Flanker 2.0, a bit interesting if you're that high off the sea but it can be done.

I've never seen a mid Air refueling that low, ever in my life... That's kinda dangerous.

The MC-130 flies even lower than that for a refuel lol. The f-16 will be out when it's out..

Alright guys i have here for you the F35A it is about 89% complete. It is based off of Oilis F35C and edited by Mr.Ewok. More than likely it will be released with the F-16. I will tell you its very soon that they will be coming to a computer near you. F-16 is 97% and in its final stages of production. Enjoy the pics and video. The video is a test of the AGM 154 Joint Stand Off Weapon(JSOW) I would say the distance is pretty accurate but you decide. I already know the wing texture is wrong and will be fixed tommrow. Enjoy

2015-02-11_00005.jpg

2015-02-10_00004.jpg

2015-02-10_00001.jpg

Alright guys i have here for you the F35A it is about 89% complete. It is based off of Oilis F35C and edited by Mr.Ewok. More than likely it will be released with the F-16. I will tell you its very soon that they will be coming to a computer near you. F-16 is 97% and in its final stages of production. Enjoy the pics and video. The video is a test of the AGM 154 Joint Stand Off Weapon(JSOW) I would say the distance is pretty accurate but you decide. I already know the wing texture is wrong and will be fixed tommrow. Enjoy

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/Pierre_Fuller/2015-02-11_00005.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/Pierre_Fuller/2015-02-10_00004.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/Pierre_Fuller/2015-02-10_00001.jpg

Is the F-35B getting the same love? :o

I can't seem to figure out how to change guns on the AC130. I set the plane to autopilot, select a gun, but then I am locked into that choice. I can't back to the pilot's chair or change which weapon I am using. Am I missing something?

Is the F-35B getting the same love? :o

The USAF team is not working on the F35B as of right now. Kimi and I have been working on it for awhile now. Once I complete the F-35B model, John_Spartan and the USAF team will finish it up. It will not include any model content from Olli's F35C, but I will assure you that the F35B will be as good or maybe even better than the F35A and C. More updates will come soon on the WIP F35B post. :)