SGT Fuller

United States Air Force

Do you like the Air Force mod  

224 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the Air Force mod

• Yes, I love it
    • It's meh
    • No I hate it

I thought that's what the default pilot helmet was in the first place? I mean not as "correct" as the current version but plausible that the A3 helmets are only twenty years into the future.

We have done significant work to the frames you mentioned. As of right now no we do not have planes for the newer versions of the av-130 but as time permits and things go our way as far as the mod is concerned there could be a possibility. To the community we are planning to release our progress up to this point sooner instead of waiting. Meaning soon you will have your hands on newer versions of the ac-130, global hawk, cv-22, reaper, hh-60g and the C-17. The f-16 is in it final stages and the 22 is not far behind. The B-1 and B-2 are needing a lil bit more fine tunning as we add new bombs to its arsenal. The C-5 will be undergoing an overhaul and might actually be taken out of the mod entirely. The F35s as randomslap mentioned this mod will host only the Alpha version which is under production. Teeha has done an excellent job helping us with that aspect. We also will be reorganizing the way the mod is handled. All the planes will go into @usaf_planes., units, vehicles etc. thanks to the team and thanks to the community for working with us.

Sounds great. Will the F-35 and the F-22 Have a loadout selection? And also maybe a stealth version for the F-35 making it have no pylons all internalized. I think it was worth the wait for this mod. Also another question with the C-17's textures in the interior can the little office area be 3D if you could? you can see that its just a picture in Mukcep and randomslap's C-17 if they made it. (If i'm mistaken please correct me) I've been waiting such a long time and its all finally folding together. Keep up the good work!

Sounds great. Will the F-35 and the F-22 Have a loadout selection? And also maybe a stealth version for the F-35 making it have no pylons all internalized. I think it was worth the wait for this mod. Also another question with the C-17's textures in the interior can the little office area be 3D if you could? you can see that its just a picture in Mukcep and randomslap's C-17 if they made it. (If i'm mistaken please correct me) I've been waiting such a long time and its all finally folding together. Keep up the good work!

I have modeled the office area in the C17 awhile back http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?174851-Boeing-C-17-ArmA-3-Mod&p=2706708&viewfull=1#post2706708 but its not textured. The F35B will have a service menu that will allow the users to toggle the pylons, etc. The F35B will not be released until Summer or Fall of 2015. I am currently making my own cockpit instead of using Olli's F35C cockpit.

I have modeled the office area in the C17 awhile back http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?174851-Boeing-C-17-ArmA-3-Mod&p=2706708&viewfull=1#post2706708 but its not textured. The F35B will have a service menu that will allow the users to toggle the pylons, etc. The F35B will not be released until Summer or Fall of 2015. I am currently making my own cockpit instead of using Olli's F35C cockpit.

Sounds great. Will you push out an experimental version for now until then?

Hey USAF devs i love this mod !! starting to integrate some of these aircraft into missions for me and my coop group. We are especially excited to be using the HH60 and MV22. Looking forward to the next update as it looked like you were adding things like a new cockpit, and FFV etc. Out of curiosity any idea on when the next big USAF update will be. Either way keep up the fantastic work. Really impressive and looks like a daunting amount of work.

Any chance we could get an optional Marine skin for the new V-22..?

**Chairborne, EricJ I'm looking in your direction.**

I already requested it and don't remember the squadron designation but Sig[uSMC] said the "Thunder Chickens" will be done. As I have no templates handy and so on, the USAF team should do one. Thanks for the recommendation though :)

Didn't see it posted but thought I would bring it up.

The AC-130 seems to cause me to get multiple errors on launch, comaplaining about missing NVGs, and missing Adios for weapon "Stones". When I remove the AC-130 pbo I no longer get the errors. Unless there is a dependency I am missing?

Is there a fix yet for the AC-13- gunship camera being ''frozen'' to the outside of the fuselage? when i attempt to apply autopilot and enter the gunners/camera positions all i can see is a closeup of the outside of the fuselage. Has anyone else experienced this issue? Seems like this particular aircraft would be an ideal cantidate for a 'standalone' release has this been considered? *Note* will update with screenshots

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d68uxhuw59ylpp8/USAF_WeaponsRC21.7z?dl=0

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

- Re-tuned ammunition based on Spartan0536's work for the various weapons.

- Added a 15-round M882 round (again from Spartan0536) magazine for the Beretta

A lot of stuff is being worked on but we are trying to reorganize and get our life ordeals in order. We are not gone trust me. Our F16 is coming along and we are looking at the ac-130 to make sure all issues are addressed. Plz give us time thanks

Will you also include the USAF service dress?

Great mod! Keep up the great work, we are all waiting for the F16 and the F22 :) Keep it up !

Hello Fuller and USAF team!

I found a weird bug where the USAF mod removes scopes from sniper rifles. Thought it was the AGM mod at first but unforionately its you guys.

Yup you're right. Strange, maybe its because of the latest patch. I assumed it was AGM because it started happening after I installed AGM but that was also directly after the latest update. I can't for the life of me figure out which other mod it could be. All I have besides AGM are vehicle addons, Dragonfyre and Phoenix and RHS Escalation. It isn't RHS though I already checked that one.

Perhaps its in preperation for the upcoming marksman DLC, but I'm not running the dev branch so I don't understand why BI would remove all the scopes from sniper rifles.

[EDIT]

Nermind In found the problem. For some reason its the USAF mod that removes the scopes, very strange. No need to panic folks! Its been identified :)

Mods I'm using:

- AGM

- AllInArma terrain pack

- Blastcore A3 Phoenix

- Blastcore A3 Tracers

- CBA-A3 (latest version)

- Dariyah (map)

- Wake Island (map)

- JSRS Dragonfyre

- F-16C standalone

- F/A-18X Black Wasp

- FC-37 Thunder

- HAFM Nightvision

- JS JC F-18

- JS JC SU-35

- PAK-FA

- Peral A10-C

- RHS Escalation

- USS Iowa

- USAF (yours)

- Wake Island (map)

I found a weird bug where the USAF mod removes scopes from sniper rifles. Thought it was the AGM mod at first but unforionately its you guys.

Mods I'm using:

- AGM

- AllInArma terrain pack

- Blastcore A3 Phoenix

- Blastcore A3 Tracers

- CBA-A3 (latest version)

- Dariyah (map)

- Wake Island (map)

- JSRS Dragonfyre

- F-16C standalone

- F/A-18X Black Wasp

- FC-37 Thunder

- HAFM Nightvision

- JS JC F-18

- JS JC SU-35

- PAK-FA

- Peral A10-C

- RHS Escalation

- USS Iowa

- USAF (yours)

- Wake Island (map)

it removes them from all weapons? If so ill have a talk with eric about it..try downloading his new update he put a page back and see if that helps.

Question for the community: Who actually uses the C-5? I am thinking of cutting it from the pack when the C-17 is released. Also im thinking of doing an adaption to the drones but i would like to know who honestly uses them.

i use them but not that much but it is nice to have them same with the c5 use that thing to make the air base look a little bit nicer but you know how that is people allway what the stuff that you dont have lol

it removes them from all weapons? If so ill have a talk with eric about it..try downloading his new update he put a page back and see if that helps.

Question for the community: Who actually uses the C-5? I am thinking of cutting it from the pack when the C-17 is released. Also im thinking of doing an adaption to the drones but i would like to know who honestly uses them.

Our unit is using the C5 Galaxy to drop new armor and lav's during operations when they get destroyed beyond repair. But that is just us. And we are an Australian unit so not 100% realistic but oh well its a game :P

I've used the C-5 in the past but also use the C-17. I suggest perhaps making the C-5 low priority and release it after all other aircraft have been released. Everyone wins!

Well I just tested the latest build and I mounted the SOS, LRPS, and DMS in both Arsenal and through VAS so I'm scratching my head as to how this is happening.

Yeah the update fixed it somehow. I wasn't actually aware that you were updating the mod incrementily, I was waiting for an complete update of the mod, so mine was a little outdated :P. As for the C5. I think its cool to have a big cargo plane in the game, a really massive one that can transport tanks and what not. But if you are contemplating cutting it from the pack in order to improve the overall quality I'd say yes, leave it be for now.