SGT Fuller

United States Air Force

Do you like the Air Force mod  

224 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the Air Force mod

• Yes, I love it
    • It's meh
    • No I hate it

BTW is there any guide for flying the AC-130 gunship?

Every time I try to turn on the autopilot I get this message "You must be at least 1200 m above the Terrain and the aircraft must be within 5 degrees of level" and whatever maneuvers I make... I cant get it to work.

I know that I have to align the plane to the target (somehow) but 'how' is the question.

its simply as put you need to be above 1200m and level the aircraft. The new system that we have for the AC130 is better off and more reliable. As far as the old version its tricky to align i must say. and sorry there is no guide right now

The new system that we have for the AC130 is better off and more reliable.

Is the new system integrated into the version of AC-130 which is available for download (Latest AC-130 01/27/15) or it's still in development?

Edit: I guess not. I just tested it.

Anyways thanks for your help!

Edited by helldesign

Is the new system integrated into the version of AC-130 which is available for download (Latest AC-130 01/27/15) or it's still in development?

Edit: I guess not. I just tested it.

Anyways thanks for your help!

Will be out shortly :}

---------- Post added at 02:59 ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 ----------

B2 nuclear drop and no more button mashing :)

I'm just imagining some guy calling in support and the AI pilot dropping a nuke on him:laugh::laugh:

I love it Fuller, absolutely love it!

I just feel like mouthing my head off because this is so good. Cannot wait!!!!! do you expect this to be released around early march maybe? Be my birthday present :)

Wow, just wow. All of this looks amazing Fuller. Kudos to the entire team! One question though, are those the final textures for the B2? Because it seems a little to black to me. I believe the B2 is more of a dark grey isn't it?

Wow, looks great! B1 is a great improvement, B2 is great! Although we can't wait, just take your time and check RPTs more often. Thank you for a great mod!

No those B2 textures are NOT final, they will be getting a overhaul soon. My first priority now that I'm back is to get all the service menus up and running. Then I'll run through all the model textures and see what needs to be fixed (given the model state), give me a week or less and I'll finish up the menus.

Edited by Sig [USMC]

;2884454']No those B2 textures are NOT final' date=' they will be getting a overhaul soon. My first priority now that I'm back is to get all the service menus up and running. Then I'll run through all the model textures and see what needs to be fixed (given the model state), give me a week or less and I'll finish up the menus.[/quote']

There's no hurry, just wanted to know ;)

I'm loving that B-2 though. I don't really care how black it is I like it how it is but maybe a big lighter black perhaps. Loving that nuclear bomb though, when new update is out gonna drop that on kavala and see what destruction I did :)

im sure that it was said that the textures are not the final ones.....

Cut the man some slack. Its no easy task texturing an airframe from scratch, and black aircraft are the most difficult because alot of detail wont show up. Sig something ive learned on the soar birds is lots of specular detail. It will show up much better ingame, and give the airframe more depth and realism. Any friend of fuller is a friend of mine, ill gladly assist any way i can if you guys ever need it

Cut the man some slack. Its no easy task texturing an airframe from scratch, and black aircraft are the most difficult because alot of detail wont show up. Sig something ive learned on the soar birds is lots of specular detail. It will show up much better ingame, and give the airframe more depth and realism. Any friend of fuller is a friend of mine, ill gladly assist any way i can if you guys ever need it

Thanks brother i really appreciate it. add me on steam warlord

hey fuller,,, what is the destruction zone of the atom bomb? is it like a GBU 31 damage with the atomic visuals or will the radius be equal to the visuals? Also will their be some type of fallout effects?

hey fuller,,, what is the destruction zone of the atom bomb? is it like a GBU 31 damage with the atomic visuals or will the radius be equal to the visuals? Also will their be some type of fallout effects?

Destruction zone is equal to the visuals atmosphere and all. Fallout effects are as follow: Any vehicles within 20 meters of ground zero will be destroyed automatically. Any vehicles outside that range will be hit with a EMP type of effect and will lose power. Anything outside of ground zero will also be thrown into the wind. Ground Zero the width of the visuals will also be a radiation zone and anything coming into it will be subject to radiation poisoning and vehicles will be damaged if they stay in the area to long. I can make a video showing this.

---------- Post added at 05:42 ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 ----------

upcoming UAV station

2015-02-20_00002.jpg

Edited by fullerpj

sounds like another game changer from the USAF team!!!! & a really cool prompt for the creation of rad suits and masks!!! What kind of hit [if any] are we looking at to performance?

Very very very (did i say: very) beautiful mod!

I can't wait to try it! It will rock for sure.

A suggestion If I may: take your time :)

I can not English, is a machine translation.

Sound error of ac130 is I think you should erase the "class Sounds" of about 50 line.

I can not English, is a machine translation.

Sound error of ac130 is I think you should erase the "class Sounds" of about 50 line.

issue already taken care of. Thank you

Thanks for such nice mod, I just wanted to know that are those cargo planes like C-5 Galaxy have ability to load vehicles such MRAPS and tanks?

Thanks for such nice mod, I just wanted to know that are those cargo planes like C-5 Galaxy have ability to load vehicles such MRAPS and tanks?

Yes they can

Hi, i've been following this mod for a while and have made an account to ask some questions. Before that however, I would like to say you guys are doing a great job, all the planes look incredibly awesome including the nuke.

My questions are:

Wouldn't it be a little more beneficial to have the Nuke in a missile form (or guided bomb, like a JDAM)? I ask this because even in your video you got harmed by the nuclear explosion because it just free falls and essentially explodes beneath your airframe. With some sort of guidance system one could fire and have the extremely powerful weapon move farther away from the airframe effectively preserving it.

Are you actually going to be able to sit down in the UAV Station? I don't know how you would get it to work but that would be awesome.