SGT Fuller

United States Air Force

Do you like the Air Force mod  

224 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the Air Force mod

• Yes, I love it
    • It's meh
    • No I hate it

More screenies for you. My time of going through the mod making sure that i sqwash all errors is coming to a close. As i finish the F22 tonite. All that remains to be finished is the F35A. And i will have that done by end of night tomorrow. I smell a release coming very very soon. As you can see in the screenies the F16 can now remove its pylons. Also a final decision has been made regarding the F15 and the B52. If we go by real time progress in the Year of Arma 3 both planes would be decommissioned and the F16 would be next on the chopping block. So at this time we will not be including either of those two aircraft..thats not to say that they wont come in the future. Anyways enjoy the screens.

2015-03-25_00001.jpg

2015-03-25_00004.jpg

2015-03-26_00002.jpg

2015-03-25_00006.jpg

2015-03-25_00002.jpg

2015-03-25_00003.jpg

2015-03-26_00003.jpg

2015-03-26_00004.jpg

2015-03-26_00005.jpg

Edited by fullerpj

Way to go Fuller! Pity about the F-15 though, one of my favourite aircraft of all time, but as you say they would be retired in the Arma 3 timeline and you are striving for current service aircraft. Please keep up the good work.

Okay so after cleaning up the mess that appeared on my keyboard I have one question. Will there be any two seater vehicle such as an F16D or U-2 that would allow for High Altitude Recon or a WSO?

Also a final decision has been made regarding the F15 and the B52. If we go by real time progress in the Year of Arma 3 both planes would be decommissioned and the F16 would be next on the chopping block. So at this time we will not be including either of those two aircraft..thats not to say that they wont come in the future. Anyways enjoy the screens.

What about an F-15SE? It might still see service by that time if its ever realized like the Advanced Super Hornet (John Spartan and Saul's F/A-18X). I know randomslap was working on one at some point. Don't know if that project was abandoned or just put on the backburner. But I'd love to see a Silent Eagle.

What about an F-15SE? It might still see service by that time if its ever realized like the Advanced Super Hornet (John Spartan and Saul's F/A-18X). I know randomslap was working on one at some point. Don't know if that project was abandoned or just put on the backburner. But I'd love to see a Silent Eagle.

The Silent Eagle will not be apart of this pack because that aircraft is not aimed for the USAF. It was aimed towards the South Korean Airforce. I may hand it off to someone else or I may end up finishing it, but there are no final decisions.

The Silent Eagle will not be apart of this pack because that aircraft is not aimed for the USAF. It was aimed towards the South Korean Airforce. I may hand it off to someone else or I may end up finishing it, but there are no final decisions.

ROKAF was already decided purchase of F-35 Lightning II.

ROKAF was already decided purchase of F-35 Lightning II.

Yes that is one of the reasons why I have decided to put the F15SE aside.

Really to bad I like the f15 really one of the best planes ever made hope to see this some day as an dlc lol for the usaf mod pic look really nice can't wait

Probably another tanker i'd like to see is probably the KC-10 Extender. I believe they are replacing the KC-135 once the USAF has no KC-135's. But hey, about 50 or 60 years its been in the airforce. I'm also loving the F-22 quite alot, looks awesome. That F-22 or F-35 attacking that Neophron though. :D Cannot w8 for this release!

im not catching a attittude dont get me wrong :) im extremely happy that your interested in this mod

Well this mod is a gamechanger for anyone who fly planes in Arma. I'm a primary pilot in our "casual" group, i'm in planes / helis like 70% of the time, so i usually provide CAS, transport some stuff to them with sling load... But if C-17 from your mod will be able to carry tank / IFV and paradrop it, well, it's more stuff for me to do!

Well you can always take a bit of creative freedom can't you ;P. But I get your point, I don't what you are planning to do with the F-15SE, I personally don't have much experience modding Arma. But I am getting more proficient in texturing and 3D moddeling in C4D, who knows, when I find a bit of free time and you haven't decided yet, I would like to have a crack at it.

Oh SNAP! Look @ that F-22 laying the lead on that neophron!!! You've got me all flush and excited :blush:

Will the F-16 be the same model as Firewill's release or is it a different versioning?

Hey guys.. Fullerp and teammates. You guys went to the extent of animating the whole Osprey engine packing process yet there is no option to spawn an Osprey with its engines packed so you cant really spawn them in the hangar of a carrier... So whats the point?

Do you guys have plans to make it available?

Yanko

What about module Support? Will work CAS (Bombing Run)?

yes they will be able to be used by mod support

---------- Post added at 20:32 ---------- Previous post was at 20:31 ----------

Hey guys.. Fullerp and teammates. You guys went to the extent of animating the whole Osprey engine packing process yet there is no option to spawn an Osprey with its engines packed so you cant really spawn them in the hangar of a carrier... So whats the point?

Do you guys have plans to make it available?

Yanko

well its an air force mod :) and the CV-22 is different from the MV-22. I can take the feature out if you want

---------- Post added at 20:47 ---------- Previous post was at 20:32 ----------

New screens of the F22. Afterburners added. Non-stealth mode

2015-03-31_00001.jpg

2015-03-31_00003.jpg

2015-03-31_00002.jpg

yes they will be able to be used by mod support

---------- Post added at 20:32 ---------- Previous post was at 20:31 ----------

well its an air force mod :) and the CV-22 is different from the MV-22. I can take the feature out if you want

---------- Post added at 20:47 ---------- Previous post was at 20:32 ----------

New screens of the F22. Afterburners added. Non-stealth mode

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/Pierre_Fuller/2015-03-31_00001.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/Pierre_Fuller/2015-03-31_00003.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/Pierre_Fuller/2015-03-31_00002.jpg

Gimmie

The F-22 looks FAAAAAAAAAAAANTASIC! Cannot wait to fly deez aircraft of destruction and logistics. Oh yeah might I suggest the Boeing C-32 military passenger?

Edited by PlasmaWerewolf

The F-22 looks FAAAAAAAAAAAANTASIC! Cannot wait to fly deez aircraft of destruction and logistics. Oh yeah might I suggest the Boeing C-32 military passenger?

there will be no more planes added to this mod thanks for the suggestion though

Am I blind or something? Where is the download link??

People are commenting based on the pictures posted by Fuller, the mod itself is still un the final stages of dev. ;)

there will be no more planes added to this mod thanks for the suggestion though

Whether or not any more planes will be added to the pack its still a good mod. I can't wait to fly these though. The F-22 looks so authentic mayn you guys did a very good job on it

Whether or not any more planes will be added to the pack its still a good mod. I can't wait to fly these though.

Thanks we aim to please :)