dezkit

Ivory Aircraft

When I try to load your plane, i get:

NO ENTRY

'bin\config.bin.ExhaustsEffectJet'

what may be causing that problem?

Am working on paintkit for Tornado atm. Will probably take a while to redo the nohqs when I get that far, but for now just realigning all the different paa's. While the original arrangement of textures is horribly inefficient, it's relatively userfriendly for noobs like me. \o/ Only major issues are that most aren't to scale with one another. A small minus compared to the big plus of having no mirrored sides.

Am working on paintkit for Tornado atm. Will probably take a while to redo the nohqs when I get that far, but for now just realigning all the different paa's. While the original arrangement of textures is horribly inefficient, it's relatively userfriendly for noobs like me. \o/ Only major issues are that most aren't to scale with one another. A small minus compared to the big plus of having no mirrored sides.

please dont. i am providing paint kits next update and have fixed all the material files. im uploading everything right now.

please dont. i am providing paint kits next update and have fixed all the material files. im uploading everything right now.

edit: I'll wait for this update to see what has changed. :)

i mean the update that i will be releasing today. im just doing last minute quality assurance right now and testing

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

ok so 1.77 released i'll write some guides later on, like how to edit loadout, textures, weapons....

also, no, service menu is not this update, it will come later on.

i released the ilyushins, but their in beta, so give me feedback, and suggestions and stuff.

if somebody wants to make any videos or images, ill happily put them in the thread,

for armaholic and six updater, please update the images u currently have with the one in the thread.

for everybody else, enjoy my hard work.

yours, etc.

dezkit

New mod v1.7.7 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@ivory_il76.png

New update v1.7.7 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@ivory_mig29k.png

@ivory_t6a.png

@ivory.png

@ivory_gr4.png

@ivory_f15c.png

Awesome job dezkit! Now the F15 and Texan textures look outstanding!

Edited by MistyRonin

Awesome release of 1.77, and thank you very much for finally including a All-in-One Zip file of them altogether. Was really becoming a hassle downloading each link..

Cheers mate!

EDIT: NVM... you didn't include an all in one, just for the source files. Probably should label that...

Back to clicking each link....

EDIT2: NVM....

You mislabeled your links. The top link is the source, the "source link" is the complete pack.

Edited by KilrBe3

Dez, I detected a problem. When trying to preview a mission from the editor with 2 or more Mig 29, the loading gets stuck and I must close Arma3 from the Windows Task Manager.

wtf how does that problem still persist.. i thought i fixed it.. i spawned like 10 mig 29ks and it loads fine for me... are you guys using HDD or SSD? and what addons do u have loaded

Dez, I detected a problem. When trying to preview a mission from the editor with 2 or more Mig 29, the loading gets stuck and I must close Arma3 from the Windows Task Manager.

On the other hand, I can confirm that I've spawned in over a dozen of them within the mission (mcc).

Also, it seems as if none of the ivory aircraft show up in Zues. Am I missing something, or have you just not got around to config-ing that yet?

Just a quick feedback as I gotta get some sleep now: nice improvement on the textures, the nuke bomb is da bomb (pun intended) ;) , haven´t tested the Il-76 family, but now comes the problems:

A-) F-15C, Texan and Tornado doesn´t have RWR sound warnings (I have the flashing in the 360 A3 radar and the missile approaching icon, but absolutetly no sound warning at all), the MiG29K does have the sounds =) (haven´t tested the Il76 family yet)

B-) All combat jets have sluggish roll and turn rate (even the A-164 wipeout could overturn and eat for breakfast in dogfight all you jets), the v1.5 turn and roll rate was fine, what happened??? The Tornado has a slight better turn rate, thou it should be the contraire (Eagle, Fulcrum should perform a 360º turn in +- 12 secs as the Superhornet <Su35 makes in 10s>, the texan 13s - as trainers are light and quite manouverable - and the Tornado should take 14 to 15 secs...

Those 2 are the most noticeable problems, I´ll feedback if I find something else... ohh, haven´t tested the extra MiGs causing freezing, but I´m on HDD by the way!

cheers and keep up the fine progress! ;)

Just a quick bug report, when dropping the nuke from the tornado a couple of seconds after detonation (when flying at 4000m) it starts to glitch out my fuel level giving me an empty tank and then refilling itself

Hey, dezkit, it came to my mind that there's a website called "fs-freeware.net", which has only freeware FSX models and I have used that site much to download custom aircraft to FSX. I though that you could look there for western civilian aircraft models to be converted to Arma 3 and ask permissions from their authors. It just came to my mind that I would really like seeing Embraer E190 in Arma 3, so I thought about sending email to it's author, "Premier Aircraft Design" and ask if it's okay to convert it. I'm actually doing it now, as i'm typing this. That is one of the aircraft, I downloaded from there and used in FSX.

Edit: After some digging of this thread, I remembered that you got permission to use Learjet 60 of the same author. What happened to that? Are you doing it in the future?

Edited by Viikkasota

Hey there, i'd like to put some rockets on that T-6 for improvised low-intensity CAS. How'ds it work?

wtf how does that problem still persist.. i thought i fixed it.. i spawned like 10 mig 29ks and it loads fine for me... are you guys using HDD or SSD? and what addons do u have loaded

I use HDD, and I have no other "addon/mod" enabled but A3 and Zeus. Although I use the stable branch ( the non-dev branch ).

It's the only time that something like that has happened to me ( usually faulty addons crash to the desktop ). It does not happen with any other plane of your pack.

On the bright side, I love the new texture of the Mig ;)

that you will be able to bring the su-34 and su-25 Arma 2?

These are some pretty great aircraft - a lot of fun to fly. I think I'm going to use a few of them in my mod if the previous license is still standing (which I think it is if the unbinarized sources are still there.) This is amazing.

are the download links broken ? Its telling me it cannot display the web page ?

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

ignore that... its ok