dezkit

Ivory Aircraft

Does the RWR sound (missile approaching) fails in the F15C, Texan and Tornado to all or just for me????

The Texan and Civillian jet have really nice interiors. We gonna see that in the other planes eventually aswell :P?

i did change the sounds and overhaul the sounds for all the planes. the gun has a bit of a BRAAP but not as much as the video u sent

I am going to kiss you.. right ...in..your..face

Is there any place where I can still download the .pbo's for the civilian aircraft featured in this video:

w ww.youtube.com/watch?v=HswA8FwejP8

When I follow the link in the video it takes me to the Clobber download and I cannot seem to find the Boeing or any other jets anywhere else.

Thanks, Hawkeyz

Is there any place where I can still download the .pbo's for the civilian aircraft featured in this video:

w ww.youtube.com/watch?v=HswA8FwejP8

When I follow the link in the video it takes me to the Clobber download and I cannot seem to find the Boeing or any other jets anywhere else.

Thanks, Hawkeyz

If memory serves me he had to take it down because of unintended copyright infringement.

If memory serves me he had to take it down because of unintended copyright infringement.

If that is so does anyone know of any good civilian jets other than the Ivory Yak?

What's wrong with the yak?

SEXY STRIKE EAGLE... hope it doesn´t have the same bug that affected Tornados in V1.5 and 1.77 - neither the cannons nor the AAMs lock on air targets, no matter if the pilot use manual fire or not (I´ve reported that bug since v1.5 =/....) and of course, hope to see the Manouverability fixed on the F-15C and MiG-29K and the absent RWR warning sound fixed on the F-15C, Tornado, Texan ;D

What's wrong with the yak?

Nothing wrong, I guess he just wants some western passenger model, probably some boeing or airbus, for a change ;)

keep up the great work and cheers =D

Edited by Corporal_Lib[BR]

Boeings appeared very early on but were removed after a copyright issue (sources appeared to be from payware), although I recall dezkit having gotten permissions for a Learjet 60... no idea what happened there though.

And I didn't know how cannons can lock onto air targets for AA...?

And I didn't know how cannons can lock onto air targets for AA...?

Can´t get a RADAR lock, the white box around a target when you select then (with TAB key as default)... without it, the AAMs (Sidewinder and AMRAAM or the vanilla names, can´t remember =P) won´t lock on and pursuit when fired, thus I can´t use AAMs with the Tornado (they´d fly straight) and dogfighting is a little bit worst to track the target ;)

I guess I´ve expressed myself wrongly - can´t select target, ignore the lock on on cannons 8#

Guess I´m the only one actively using Dezkit planes and getting bothered by these bugs?

Hi dezkit.I wanted to ask what the classnames of nuclear bomb magazine,launcher and whether it is possible with "addmagazine" add this bomb on other planes?

Is the Texan's service menu supposed to work yet?

Otherwise, how to spawn the armed Texan?

just released erj-135 beta test. i didnt release any updates to the other planes yet.

ill release the version 2.0 when BIS released steam workshop integration for mods.

btw full version 1.77 dooesnt contain the erj135.

Edited by dezkit

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Nice to see a Brazilian Airliner in Ivory Mod... but may I ask if a hotfix for the F-15C Eagle (manouverability and no RWR sound) /MiG29K (manouverability) and Tornado (no RWR sound and no radar lock) could be released before the steamworkshop mod integration? It may take some months (you know how BIS works...)

A small request from your dearest (and fierciest) fan! =)

cheers!

its coming out this week lol <3

The ERJ-135 is really nice addition, but how about adding bigger Embraer plane, like ERJ-170 or ERJ-190? Also civilian turboprop planes like ATR 42, 72 or Bombardier Dash 8 would be cool. Btw, I think you should use different default livery for Yak-42 as it now uses soviet era Aeroflot livery. I think you should use modern livery. I liked the Altian Air livery more than the current one.

Edit: Tried the ERJ-135 and noticed two bugs. 1st: right front gear wheel looks weird. 2nd: it looks like the fuselage is splitted in half somewhere after the door. I can see through from that tiny part.

Edited by Viikkasota