@ivory_mig29k.png

New update v13.17 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@ivory_t6a.png

@ivory_f15c.png

@ivory_gr4.png

The front landing gear on the ERJ is completely broken

ERJ-135 Back Right Landing gear and Front Wheel Landing gear both are badly broken its hilarious.

ALSO

YAK-42D Co-Pilot is like in the baggage area of the plane.

AND ON THE YAK-42D the door control names are reversed.

AND ON THE YAK-42D it cant move on the ground again :)

ALSO

Corporal_Lib[bR] is right about the mig issue when you make it AI there seems to be 2 people inside it.

Edited by Lala14

YYEEEE AAAH!!!!! Nice,nice job Dezkit!New paint shemes are awsome (dogfight usa and usn display are my favourites)!

Just a little bug on t6 back seat,the ai is stand up on seat with upper body out of cockpit in aiming position (weird and funny...).:Oo: .Except that,nothing to say ,very nice work. Thanks a lot for this update. :cheers:

Still no armed versions on t6...(rocket pods,MG,cas or you name it).....? ;)

one little thing i've notice is ,when you spawn several ( t6 for example :) ) and give each ones of them a different paint sheme ,in preview only one paint sheme is applied to all of them...is there a way to fix that?

Edited by pathaber

Nice release.

Finally we can play with more than 1 MiG!

However, I just wondered: why did you (some time ago) delete the unarmed version of F-15? I liked the idea to have an unarmed version.

Plus, I prefered the previous F-15 skins, the new one is too bright and shinny.

Also, what about service menu?

I landed on stratis airfield, but nothing appeared.

Anyway, those are great mods, congrats!

i will check all the bugs posted above, and see what i can do. to load unarmed version of f-15c put

loadout="clean";

in the init field

also: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1b/F-15c.eagle.86-0175.taxi.arp.jpg

the darker colors are made for the f15e, which i have been working on.

the loadout bug with multiple planes i will look into.

check the readme.txt in the mods for a list of all available loadouts and textures for the planes.!

also, i would love to hear your suggestions about the new third person camera position for the 3 fighter jets, the new flight models, and i would like to hear some new suggetsions for loadouts!

Edited by dezkit

Nice release.

Finally we can play with more than 1 MiG!

However, I just wondered: why did you (some time ago) delete the unarmed version of F-15? I liked the idea to have an unarmed version.

Plus, I prefered the previous F-15 skins, the new one is too bright and shinny.

Also, what about service menu?

I landed on stratis airfield, but nothing appeared.

Anyway, those are great mods, congrats!

A service menu? Did I miss something?

and for a armed t6........:D ....ok,ok, I close my mouth.:rolleyes:

i'll make an armed t6 next update.

In my opinion third person view work fine on each jets model,I mean the view not decrease the gameplay ,not too close,not too far and the handling is ,as far as I know, really good .

Only the t6 have a weird handling while flying,command are very...euuuhh..."nervous" and "bumpy".

For the loadouts,i think an AA and CAS versions could be great for F15 AND TORNADO and obviously for the extra super fun n' amazing T6. :D

And again thanks for your efforts and really nice jod. :cheers:

i'll make an armed t6 next update.

Dezkit.....you rule the world.:jump_clap:

Dezkit do you plan on making the F-15 E?

yea lol i posted a teaser pic a couple pages ago

atm im building the cockpit views. everything else is ready.

Edited by dezkit

...also, i would love to hear your suggestions about the new third person camera position for the 3 fighter jets, the new flight models, and i would like to hear some new suggetsions for loadouts!

You mean a new camera position in third person? Huuuummm, how about a "Top Gun" camera (position the camera just beside the rudders, like Tony Scott did in some takes of Top Gun movie)???

Or something like this: hard_lock__2__pr-500x282.jpg

About loadouts, Tornado GR4 could have a Brimstone loadout (6 AT missiles - the A3 vanilla one under his belly pylons)

cheers!

;2718376']You mean a new camera position in third person? Huuuummm' date=' how about a "Top Gun" camera (position the camera just beside the rudders, like Tony Scott did in some takes of Top Gun movie)???

Or something like this: [url']http://geardiary.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/hard_lock__2__pr-500x282.jpg[/url]

About loadouts, Tornado GR4 could have a Brimstone loadout (6 AT missiles - the A3 vanilla one under his belly pylons)

cheers!

oooh that actually looks good. didnt think of that earlier. i'll see how it looks. i just need to move the view a bit closer, i think i got the angle right.

I have a question...why don't you put ( in the editor )the entire IVORY PLANES PACK under his own and separate empty categorie instead of the actual air?

And why not make directly planes painted and loaded instead of fill the init line?

any way we can get this put into ONE MOD PACK?? Rather then have to download and update several different mods, just update one folder... I mean i have already put them all into one mod folder but, being able to update and what not in that folder would be nice instead of having to update all the individual planes and then again, move them all into the same folder.. a bit tedious.

Any way this can be a reality??

Hey dezkit! Thank you for the new update :)

If I can point out a bug, the co-pilot of the Il76 is still situated in a weird position in the fuselage.

I also support the one-pack-for-all idea.

I forgot to do that. Expect it to see it as IVORY.zip in the google drive link, in about 10-30 min

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

doneee

dezkit, have you seen my message about the F-15 skin? Also, I would add that I'm not a big fan of the new MiG 29 camo.

Maybe you can add a service menu for us to chose between the camos?

If it's not too much work for you of course.