No problem man, now that I fixed the colors (my first A-10-esque texture ever so yeah I should have caught it but ED's texture colors were off from the Ghost Grey that is used).

And Wansec_6 no problem man, there's a lot of capabilities that real guns have and unfortunately there is some realism and game limitations that I tend to respect. I just don't want the requests to devolve into EVERY gun can fire underwater, as well as the research I did, so yeah the more things improve I'll add those capabilities but it's not an underwater gun, nor should it be in-game. Believe me I'd like to snipe a guard from underwater and continue my beach insertion but c'est la vie.

Weapons Pack Things to do:

- Fixed M3LR path

- Yes JK88 I will tend to the drum mag (thanks for the linky, helped out actually so I can add that variant into the mix).

- Fix some ACOG/RMR issues with the fiber strip I noticed today while shootin mah guns).

Wipeout Mod:

- Pending John_Spartan's approval use his Master Arm - Safe setting for the Wipeout (it works with geraldboso1899's HUD MOD, though it doesn't show the full string, which is tolerable as it doesn't fire any weapons) as he did for the Super Hornet.

- Yes JK88 I will tend to the drum mag (thanks for the linky, helped out actually so I can add that variant into the mix).

Great news! Thanks! :cool:

Thanks for adding the scope, i use it a lot :) Hope you will add even more scopes in future if possible, would be epic ;)

Thanks again :)

Can we please have a replacement config for the A10 skin ? :)

Thank you so much !

Can we please have a replacement config for the A10 skin ? :)

Thank you so much !

Erm... I'll see what I can do, I can mess around with it and see what I can do and thanks ICE_AGE0815!

---------- Post added at 20:54 ---------- Previous post was at 19:32 ----------

http://562.50megs.com/562nd/Pilot-JFO-JTACGuideRC3.zip

- Added Appendix 1: Using the Editor

- Added Generating a 9-Line in the JFO/JTAC section

- Tweaked pilot version to better support the JFO/JTAC section.

Cleared this with John_Spartan:

http://562.50megs.com/Arma3/wip504.jpg

It works as advertised, a simple system to have a "Safe" on the A-164, much like the Super Hornet (where I got it from) so after a little editing (it looks weird on the bottom right but okay (small tex) using geraldbolso1899's HUD mod, it may look different without it) I got it configged for the current mod. I need to do some research on replacement configs (concern is .rpt errors since people hate them so much, which is understandable) so if I get it right will do so, but also a nice shot of Altis sunrise. Not really related to modding but a nice shot on the 1st Cav Div server:

wip505.jpg

Yep no problem

Also... what version of the game do you have? I assume you recently bought it so it should be at 1.32. They did mention some redefinitions of the Hiddenselection textures of the Wipeout so... if you have (I would hazard) 1.30 or less then you need to update, and I changed the required version to 1.32 to solve that issue as well (for a more in-depth mod of the aircraft as much as possible).

lol ... it gave in the target without noticing my game was in version 1.28 and I have updated to 1.32 and I have already solved probelma an A-10 with a texture like this exlente work looks more alive and very original ; apology for the inconvenience caused and thank you very much for everything

No problem man and thankfully it was a patch error (to be rectified shortly) but no worries, it's all learning about troubleshooting ;)

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Wipeout Skin Mod

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qn2o6mejd2h8b4c/EricJWipeoutRC3.7z?dl=0

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

RC3

- Added Master Arm System (courtesy of John_Spartan)

- Added more detail to both skins, and tweaked other details as well.

- Requires 1.32 (to solve the texture mapping error recently found)

Looks much better then BIS skin. I personally like the "weathered" look of aircraft, along with engine exhaust wear on the rear tailwings, but you did a nice job. :)

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

==================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Looks much better then BIS skin. I personally like the "weathered" look of aircraft, along with engine exhaust wear on the rear tailwings, but you did a nice job. :)

I'm coming off of nearly two years of not skinning so the old reflexes are slowly returning, along with weathering, as for my Super Hornet in Strike Fighters 2 I weathered the shit out of it:

Bottom pic

http://combatace.com/topic/62762-sf2-series-dact-reports-and-related-a2a-discussions-game-only/page-42#entry676807

And I'm learning how to do to A-10-esque skins (I did consulting for the DCS version, I like it supporting me but didn't find it too thrilling to fly. I do occasionally but I'm waiting for the Hornet/Super Hornet as I can cold start that, the A-10C... Kudos to those who know how to start it but no thank you).

And again thanks Foxhound and Miller :)

And thanks to PWS as well :)

EricJ thanks for re-skin A10, my group and I love it. Could you implement a service menu same F18/SU35 (spartan) in your addon?? Thanks for you hard work always.

Yeah... John_Spartan brought that up and well... that's a project in itself and quite frankly will take some time, not something you can throw together. But if I remember the conversation correctly it has to be a BIS thing, not so much something I inherit. But maybe he'll see this topic and maybe something will come out of it. Right now I'm just doing reskins, not so much redoing a BIS model as while I would like that futuristic Pave Penny removed... it's not going to happen anytime soon.

Yeah it may just be an issue with inheriting from the BIS plane, which obviously does not have the system. If there is some headway into this down the road I'll of course post something, but magazine/weapon tweaks only go so far, so again down the road if possible...

"futuristic pave penny" hahaha, that was a good one. At least that could be an explanation as to why you can acquire a laser spot from the ground.

It's funny how we still fly planes in arma 3 that have WWII technology (no ccip, no tgp, no fcr, just a reticle) :mad:

A lot of modern A-10s don't have the Pave Penny anymore due to the use of Litening/Sniper XR use so yeah I agree... the Targeting pod you and Lala14 did is pretty damn cool. Did some shooting earlier and a pain in the ass but otherwise a great idea and works as it should (I like how the 3D model obscures the view, as it should) in 1.30, no PIP though but otherwise it works. But yeah I figure BIS/BIA gets enough money to do something like hat or BIA hasn't authorized it for use in the Arma engine (like firing from vehicles, that was in development a decade ago and I think was released in VBS1) but alas it is what it is. I wouldn't be surprised in VBS3 it is functional, just hasn't trickled down and so on.

---------- Post added at 22:46 ---------- Previous post was at 21:06 ----------

Also a general warning, if you post on my Steam page about your fucking mission or mod, I will delete it. Seriously if you're having issues getting people to download your mod or mission, that's your problem, not mine to worry about. I know people actually take time and make stuff and of course as a modder I respect that but I don't advertise on your mod page (anywhere unless it actually has some fathomable reason to mention it) or mission page. Go the fuck away, thank you.

Started working on the Drum Mag for the SCAR-H:

wip506.jpg

As such it may be as simple or extensive as that ("EricJ Industries") or actual modeled as given the market today... it can look like anything but still deliver 50 rounds. Tentative name will be "SCAR-H LSW" (yes I know it's a heavy caliber) as HSW (Heavy Support Weapon) doesn't quite fit as it's just really a SCAR-H with a 50-round drum magazine.