Anybody else missing the bipods in the latest update (41)?

Anybody else missing the bipods in the latest update (41)?

Not missing, just plain invisible - the bipod combos have icons, functionality but no 3d model, the plain harris bipod is visible thou, and they still have the autorest =)

I'm experiencing problems with the M249 :( It keeps firing and empty during it's shooting cycle. eg shot-shot-shot-empty-shot....Just thought i'd mention it mate.

ps no I haven't ran out of bullets :p

Hmmm I did 1,2,3 sounds so... not sure what the issue is for the sound files. I could have misconfigged something or it just uses two sounds now...

---------- Post added at 12:54 ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 ----------

https://www.dropbox.com/s/eee2aqsfvqxmx2s/U100ConfigFixes.7z?dl=0

All three configs for now, again will be repeated in RC42 but since they're small files....

And again please do not upload to Armaholic or PWS.

hi guys should the L115 have a bipod ? Or do I need to add it with the addon you've done the hot fix above ? Is it an addprimary weapon item ? Ah sorted it :-) was in deed as I said.

Edited by sentryuk

yeah for sanity's sake (and realism) I limited it to just the bipod.

It's great that you added SCAR-L SV and SCAR-H standard. Now the SCAR series is almost complete.

SCAR-H with a 50 rnd drum mag would make good more powerful counterpart to SCAR-L LSW already included in the pack.

Having a 7.62 MG that accepts standard mags would be great.

Adding SCAR PDW would be cool too (yeah I know that someone is working on it, but a custom version so adding a standard one would be nice).

Edited by JK88

In the future sometime is the best answer I can give people right now on this but if I do it I will of course post an update as for the meantime the only "next" feature is changed sounds from taumargin for the M249 and that's about all I can think of right now. When I find a good reference for a 50-round drum I'll more than likely do it, but for the meantime, for the future.

---------- Post added at 17:48 ---------- Previous post was at 17:20 ----------

http://562.50megs.com/Arma3/BASuper.jpg

Blue Angels Fictional Super Hornet for Arma 3

Aircraft:

- EricJ_BA_fa18_E (F/A-18E Super Hornet [blue Angels])

- EricJ_BA_fa18_F (F/A-18F Super Hornet [blue Angels])

Required Addons:

- John_Spartan/Saul F/A-18 Super Hornet: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=22594

Features:

- F/A-18E has its own “Paint Schemes†menu, and does not require a HEMTT Ammo to activate. Only the F/A-18E has this menu, as the F model, or more specifically the B/D model that the real Blue Angels use, is number “7†and such does not require any special menu. The Service Menu is disabled for both aircraft so you cannot arm this version of the aircraft. For the F/A-18E you can select from 1-6.

- On the F/A-18F the WSO seat has more freedom of movement (not slaved to the turret) so you can enjoy the pilot flying. Again the weapons are disabled so there is no combat capability in either airframes.

- When setup properly, this addon does work with the USS Nimitz Addon: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=23049

Known Issues:

- RVMAT is at the moment for the tactical version, so when John_Spartan & Saul release an update the RVMAT for this version it will be corrected. So at various angles you will see the voided areas for the intake warning stickers and the roundels. Currently the config inherits from the tactical version and such that issue is present.

- For right now the pylons will be visible and unable to be removed. As such when an update is released the pylons will be removed and the US NAVY will be positioned correctly, I only put it in the current spot so it could be seen clearly.

- Smoke effect currently does not work either. Once Peral can fix that issue it will be updated and it will work.

- Due to the disabling of the Service Menu, repair to the aircraft can be done with scripts or with a Bobcat.

Credits:

- Original Super Hornet by John_Spartan and Saul

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k1uoxgoxho82btk/%40BlueAngelRC1s.7z?dl=0

Foxhound/PWS please use the image linked in post for site images :)

And thanks to John_Spartan & Saul for letting me work with their mod...

Edited by EricJ

http://562.50megs.com/562nd/JFO-JTACGuideRC10.zip

- Finally added gun run stuff, with some serious help from geraldboso1899's Wipeout HUD MOD... check it out...

- Clarified some information and tweaked words to remove some slang from the document.

---------- Post added at 20:48 ---------- Previous post was at 20:15 ----------

http://562.50megs.com/562nd/JTACCheatSheetRC4.zip

- Added Su-35

- Tweaked formatting as well as other information.

@Eric, cngrat's on the release mate, looks really nice. I'll make sure the pylons are gone with the next FA18 update in November.

Cool shit :)

Good work on that Blue Angels skin Eric. Out of curiosity you wouldn't happen to have an XM109 anti-material rifle hidden away in your stable of weapons, would you?

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

eric, I'm getting the following error and its preventing my custom mission from starting -

'No Entry config.bin/CfgWeapons/m24Silencer_ej.selectionFireAnim' - looks like its a problem with Ultimax weapon box.

Edited by sentryuk

Check your addons and find the ones that aren't updated as that's the culprit, as I disabled all of my mods before replying and dropped a box with no errors, and with mods running I have no errors. The game is at 1.30 and if the issue is cropping up then you need to figure out which mod it is that's causing that error. Suffice to say I do my part to keep it updated and if other modders aren't it's not my responsibility.

May be doable Wansec_6, as I can just re scale a few things and see how that goes.

Hey Eric, great work there with the Jets, i started a testflight a couple of hours ago, but the mission i play (WholeLottaAltis) is allergical against flying vehicles so it was not much time to enjoy the flight, 10 rockets was too much to avoid it ^^

Anyway, got question: did you plan to release a couple of scopes in future, your CCO is fantastic is always on Rifle or at least in backpack. I like how the scope looks which is mounted on your M24 with similiar Mildots to the M24 Scope?

Would be great, like the mildots :) : 1axf04.jpg

I bet you have much other things to do so my question isnt a request or something :)

Greets

Duh if I took a second myself... I have done an M3LR (Old A2 or VBS1... don't know how that appeared in my model library...) with a reflex sight (and uses the same mil-dot reticule:

wip479.jpg

http://562.50megs.com/Arma3/wip480.jpg

wip481.jpg

Right now I'm probably going to get around to the L129 the 16AA can't get working so more than likely RC42 will be up within a few days as the errors pointed out were fixed so if there's interest in the scope I'll throw it in, but gotta fix the muzzle compensator on that HK though (personal weapons pack).

No problem... so you want it added or?