Keeps getting better and better. How bad is this guy?

2014_01_06_00002.jpg

Looking pretty cool actually :)

Yeah but not sure what else to add. I've been bouncing around an idea of a caseless 6.5mm version for the current Armaverse setting. And I've been contemplating a 30-round magazine version of the Ultimax 100s as well, an "assault" configuration seen around the internets. So there's more to possibly do, just not sure what direction as of yet as it's kinda of nice to take a break from getting it set up correctly.

Edited by EricJ

Making a 6.5mm version is interesting, as you could pickup mags from other downed NATO soldiers (in the Survive campaign, for example, I can spawn a SCAR and later ressuply on the poor bots along the way or at ammoboxes in Maxwell)

Just a suggestion: what about a SCAR LMG? (slap a C-MAG on it and a ASDG bipod -> http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?168778-ASDG-Attachments&highlight=ASDG and let it rain lead on CSAT)

cheers!

LSW version sounds plausible and I got the caseless version working:

wip140.jpg

Barrel was slightly enlarged (not by much really) to accommodate for the bigger caliber, and the magazine well adjusted but otherwise same as the rest of them (and the caseless cloud shows up too).

Maybe, but I'd put it on the Long barrel version (more sniperish...) and I got a model hanging around of course so... I could put it on there or do you mean like a ASDG bipod?

The ASDG bipod can be used on the flashlight/laser pointer or barrel proxies, so I couldn´t be used along with neither a PEQ-15 nor Supressor... but it has a nice model (and can be toggled with an open and raised version) ;)

I think you should graduate to something new like HMMWVS :) Your SCARS and Ultimax are outstanding and we (The community) still need Hammers to ride around in Takistan. To be more specific SOV's. I really really miss my SOV's from Arma 2 :( But yeah Im just wishing. I know thats an incredible undertaking to make vehicles with physics for A3.

Hey Eric, everything to date is looking really good.

Couple things:

1. We've noticed through VAS that attachments cannot be added to the weapons pack. You can however add them to weapons outside of VAS (e.g. through ammoboxes and from items on your person).

2. After getting attachments on the new weapons and saving through VAS then loading up that slot, the attachments are removed from the rails and gone from inventory (even though they showed up as in that load out through VAS). For the time being we just throw the attachments in our rucks and then slap them on after loading a load out as a workaround.

Any idea why this could be happening? We are using ASDG Joint Rails and ASDG Attachments with the right configs in place.

Nothing game breaking and we will use them regardless, just some icing on the cake if you may know why this could be.

Thanks

Update VAS to 2.1 or newer, then it should work just fine with ASDG JR.

I'm not a vehicle modder (I started in VBS1 but soon left that area). I'm not going to get too crazy with the bipods, I have to figure out how to get it oriented properly first before I worry about additional stuff, etc.

---------- Post added at 20:27 ---------- Previous post was at 19:17 ----------

And I got it working

Note the bipod is just a model much like the light (but the light works of course):

wip141.jpg

wip142.jpg

Nice shot!

Hey,I found you M110's bipod can use the real bipod function of the TMR mod,that's really coolï¼Maybe I should have some more tests for these weapons but I'm going to be a litter busier these days and can't play that much:(,but I'll still back to teat these weapons once I've done my real life worksï¼:yay:

Keep on it and I can't wait to see you LSW and IAR ï¼:bounce3:

Edited by JinougaF

IAR is a J-SERE project, no public release, sorry.

Oh,that's a little pityï¼But I think I can wait that day,Arma3 I will play a long time I think.:)

---------- Post added at 05:16 ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 ----------

And I've just finished read your previous thread,did you mean your LSW's bipod can't work with the real bipod function of TMR mod right now?

What do you mean can't work with the bipod function? And how did you get the bipod of the M110 to work? if it's a key system then it's part of the mod, not so much a factor I added to the model, etc.

I just not sure how because I've just test one time with your M110 yesterday,I 'll have another test later today when I finish my real life works and this time maybe I can have some screenshots for you:)

Okay cool enough then

Just a thought about that bipod thing, did you use the config of the ABR to make the M110? The same thing happened with the CAF rifle, and Ohally said that they used the ABR's config, causing it to share the same properties.

No... I used a shortened config that was scratchbuilt from another one. I think it's a named section but I don't know how JinougaF is getting it to work as I can't get it to work.

Tried the latest version of these today, have to say you've done terrific work and come a long way with these.

Will be using these SCARs quite often from now, appreciate the work you've put in.

Oh,sorry about that,I've test too many mods yesterday and that one can use it bipod isn't your mod,is that one in the CAF mod.Sorry about this wrong message,mate,maybe I need more sleep to keep my mind clear,really sorry about that.:p

---------- Post added at 07:41 ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 ----------

As for the bipod, I agree whit 13isLucky,maybe you can see the config of the standard ABR in Arma3 and maybe you can find a way to get the bipod to work.

I'm not a vehicle modder (I started in VBS1 but soon left that area). I'm not going to get too crazy with the bipods, I have to figure out how to get it oriented properly first before I worry about additional stuff, etc.

---------- Post added at 20:27 ---------- Previous post was at 19:17 ----------

And I got it working

Note the bipod is just a model much like the light (but the light works of course):

http://562.50megs.com/Arma3/wip141.jpg

http://562.50megs.com/Arma3/wip142.jpg

looks pretty cool man (a bit long maybe)! RH m4 had a bipod animation (on mk12 u can pres "F" to deploy the harris). I saw u are able to do some animation too. it would be nice and very very complete (obviously not with the "F" key :)).

Same for the M110 bipod!

---------- Post added at 13:54 ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 ----------

issue find: scar H only load the scar H ammo and not the 7.62 ammo like the other ones.

I saw that the RH attachaments are supported (great job!), why not support the suppressors (5.56) too?

breat job! keep going!

I'd like to incorporate a lot of muzzle attachments besides the BIS one. I have some old suppressors from VBS1 that I could possibly use. I have on my own HD massi's weapons, RH's, and R3F so there's a ton of suppressors that I just don't feel like playing with to be honest with you. Maybe if there was something like "Joint Muzzles" or something like that then it would be more easy to access (with it setup by subtype, like "ASDG 5_56", etc. I only kept the BIS ones since it made it more easier for a "run and gon" scenario where you didn't have to worry about finding a myriad of suppressors, the BIS ones can hold people out for awhile.

And no problem Linkage :)

And gotcha on the bipod, but I'll pull the ABR config and see what I can do and see if I can't get it to work. Unfortunately I don't know how to animate so it'll be some time that the bipods will not be animated.

And magazine issue fixed, thanks for the heads up.

Edited by EricJ

That's sounds great,good luck!I'll always here waiting for next update!:)So far everything in your mod besides the bipod is good.