Sounds:

I'll tinker with it, have to see what the strings are for JSRS as I use it myself.

DMR meaning M110? I checked it and you are right, I didn't totally fix that weapon, will be updated shortly.

Hi EricJ, Yes the M110. If you can get JSRS sounds this mod will be very popular. Keep up the excellent work.

YAY! Finally I can see the textures on your ported SCARs and your very own Ultimax, nicely done! Thanks ltsThomas for suggesting the solution ;D

Now that I can see the textures, I´ve noticed that the charging bolt doesn´t move on the SCAR... If I recall correctly it did move in A2, but anyway, could you make it move (except if it is too complicated, then it is not worth the hassle), or it doesn´t move IRL, except when you chamber the first bullet?

Cheers! ;)

I'll see what I can get as the legacy memory points were still there (only added what was necessary) so it may be just a matter of verifying the model.cfg changes I made.

Did you mean I have to use ASDG with your mod?

Yes it is required from now on. I figured it was the best option since I have to try and appease and please everybody, and unfortunately I can't please everybody but I'm sticking with ASDG.

;2591727']YAY! Finally I can see the textures on your ported SCARs and your very own Ultimax' date=' nicely done! Thanks ltsThomas for suggesting the solution ;D

Now that I can see the textures, I´ve noticed that the charging bolt doesn´t move on the SCAR... If I recall correctly it did move in A2, but anyway, could you make it move (except if it is too complicated, then it is not worth the hassle), or it doesn´t move IRL, except when you chamber the first bullet?

Cheers! ;)[/quote']

Yep irl the scar has a recipcrocating charging handle hence why many prefer the acr over it.

;2591727']YAY! Finally I can see the textures on your ported SCARs and your very own Ultimax' date=' nicely done! Thanks ltsThomas for suggesting the solution ;D

Cheers! ;)[/quote']

You mean like this?

Is that a different sound in the video?

Regards Rat.NL

No, it's the same sound I used in the pack.

In other news, I managed to get the RPG working as it should:

Rocket in:

wip134.jpg

And fired:

http://562.50megs.com/Arma3/wip135.jpg

For some reason the iron sights (which work, or at least from teh memory point location, the front sight) won't fold when an optic is mounted, which really doesn't matter too much as it still hits what you aim at, etc.

///////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w70o6biz9wvikfc/U100RC1.7z

//////////////////////////////////////////

A2 animations added for the SCARs.

Ultimax experts, does the charging handle move when its fired? or is it static?

oh,okay,that's also some kind of solution

RC1 version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

///////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w70o6biz9wvikfc/U100RC1.7z

//////////////////////////////////////////

A2 animations added for the SCARs.

Ultimax experts, does the charging handle move when its fired? or is it static?

Ultimax's charging handle doesnt move back and forth like how the Scar does. It latches on similarly to how an AR15 charging handle locks on the reciever. Congrats on the release too! Looking damn good too. But just got a few problems I came across. Magazine doesnt disappear when relaoding on the SCAR H. The M110 is still using the vanilla MX reload anims. The Ultimax Mk3 Long variant fire rate is still too high. The Mk5 has a really good fire rate and recoil. Reminds me so much of when I handled it during my service. And just some suggestions for future updates. The SCAR and M110 all share the same sound so it feels kinda weak. And For the Mk3 Ultimax long variant, if you could cut the foregrip a lil shorter, it would be perfect, when gripping the MK3 U100's foregrip, it should be flush with the users palm, so you wouldnt be able to see any extra handgrip surface area. Looking really good too!

Nice release ! Can you do an alternate config file to have the default game sound (for the jsrs users)? Thank you !

Thanks for the new release! The Scar animations doesnt work for: Scar L Short Tan, Scar L EGLM and Scar H EGLM.

I really like your work!

Ultimax's charging handle doesnt move back and forth like how the Scar does. It latches on similarly to how an AR15 charging handle locks on the reciever. Congrats on the release too! Looking damn good too. But just got a few problems I came across. Magazine doesnt disappear when relaoding on the SCAR H. The M110 is still using the vanilla MX reload anims. The Ultimax Mk3 Long variant fire rate is still too high. The Mk5 has a really good fire rate and recoil. Reminds me so much of when I handled it during my service. And just some suggestions for future updates. The SCAR and M110 all share the same sound so it feels kinda weak. And For the Mk3 Ultimax long variant, if you could cut the foregrip a lil shorter, it would be perfect, when gripping the MK3 U100's foregrip, it should be flush with the users palm, so you wouldnt be able to see any extra handgrip surface area. Looking really good too!

Okay a little shorter from the front or from teh rear of the grip?

Reload anims.... I don't know how to do an anim like this, the MX is the best compromise I can think of to be honest with you.

JSRS... I'm not sure to be honest with you how I'm really going to go with the sound mod option. I don't want to get trapped into the "every sound effect config for every sound mod." I like the sounds but really feel I should stick with custom sounds rather than either the default or or every sound mod there is out there. Everybody has their preference and I can't accommodate everybody.

ON the sound note, will work on it but so far fixed these issues (not ready for download)

SCAR-L Short anims

SCAR-L/H anims

Ultimax Mk3 rate of fire.

Edited by EricJ

I'm not sure if you'd have to do anything seperate for each sound mod, as if you set it to an already default Arma 3 weapon sound, whenever a soundmod is installed it'd replace those weapon sounds and you'd have whichever custom sound you wanted coming from the SCAR series. Could be worth PM'ing the guy from JSRS Lord_Jarhead, he'd probably hook you up.

I'll look into that, but I also have some sounds lying around from Brettzie's mod for GRAW/GRAW2 as well and been trying those out as well.

Okay a little shorter from the front or from teh rear of the grip?

Reload anims.... I don't know how to do an anim like this, the MX is the best compromise I can think of to be honest with you.

JSRS... I'm not sure to be honest with you how I'm really going to go with the sound mod option. I don't want to get trapped into the "every sound effect config for every sound mod." I like the sounds but really feel I should stick with custom sounds rather than either the default or or every sound mod there is out there. Everybody has their preference and I can't accommodate everybody.

ON the sound note, will work on it but so far fixed these issues (not ready for download)

SCAR-L Short anims

SCAR-L/H anims

Ultimax Mk3 rate of fire.

The front foregrip of the mk3 should be shorter in terms of height. http://www.mycity-military.com/thumbs/99755_tmb_122954461_Ultimax%20takedown%202.jpg

You can use this as reference, you can see the height difference from the main pistol grip to the fore grip, so the foregrip you have modeled out is about an inch too long. I think the Mk5 foregrip is also about an inch too long as well.

Edited by Blackwater13

Well the Mk5 version is a SCAR vertical grip, as quite simply I wanted to have a more updated look on the accessory (which I may add the SCAR anim to it). As for the Mk3 understood now :)

---------- Post added at 12:09 ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 ----------

Like so?

http://562.50megs.com/Arma3/wip136.jpg

Well the Mk5 version is a SCAR vertical grip, as quite simply I wanted to have a more updated look on the accessory (which I may add the SCAR anim to it). As for the Mk3 understood now :)

---------- Post added at 12:09 ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 ----------

Like so?

http://562.50megs.com/Arma3/wip136.jpg

Yeah that looks damn good man. Love it =) and if its not too much trouble, the Mk3 doesnt have a magwell, so it should look something like that of an AK in terms of reference.

okay I'll see what I can do then about the magwell.