Um, they're both being used by the 556 and 762, I just been taking it easy for a while that's all.

Hey,Eric!This is your M110 with FHQ optic on it,looks realy badass,yeah!

http://imgur.com/jN7LSDT

My squad have used you mod for about one month and all the weapons worked fine,everyone love them and they can't leave these weapons now!

But we hope you can make the bipod of the M107 and M24 compatible with TMR,right now they can't use the reset function of TMR even they DO have a bipod under their barrel.

And if you can make the L115A1 compatible with your bipod in this mod like SCARs will be great,it's a sniper rifle and I think a bipod compatible with TMR for it is necessary in long range shoot.

PS,I like the sound of M107

I'll see what I can do, it's a bit of config work to get the weapons seated for a bipod actually. I honestly haven't considered any bipod (oddly enough) for the L115, but I'll look into it. And thanks!

And stoffl, when I release it. It's bad form to ask when it will be updated/released etc. Just giving you a fair warning.

I'm sorry if I offended you, it was not my intention to push you.

No worries, it's just a forum no no that's all.

Oh,niceï¼The snipers in my squad will be very happyï¼:yay:

http://562.50megs.com/Arma3/wip265.jpg

Got the bipod integrated on the L115s. Unfortunately due to (what I think anyway) is the inability to restrict items from being attached via Joint Rails (haven't tested it, just taking it easy with this mod now) but the normal vanilla Harris bipod is attached and TMR ready. I'm going to see if it's still possible to limit attachments via Joint rails (probably able to) as I don't want to muck with modeling the weapon any more as it's fine enough for me.

---------- Post added at 15:23 ---------- Previous post was at 14:38 ----------

And it worked, now the L115s can ONLY use the vanilla bipods that come with the pack so to make it more realistic.

So far need to do:

-Inventory images for L115s

-Fix a shadow lod error i noticed

---------- Post added at 16:01 ---------- Previous post was at 15:23 ----------

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4u3a6e69s127dte/%40U100RC15.7z

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

- Added capability for bipods on the L115s (scoped and "modular" versions)

- Added AKM

- Tweaked texture of the M24 to be less pale in appearance

- Added better suppressor sounds for the SureFire suppressors (again thanks to taumargin)

- Fixed shadow lods of non-scoped L115s

- "AKM_Mag" is the classname for the AKM magazine, forgot to add to readme

Known issues:

- clipping on L115s for the M24 animation (was used throughout in A2 as well).

I have and not really planning on it to be honest with you.

No problem, the new supressor sound is nice

just noticed that the L115A3 has a constand muzzle flash

will the M24 get TMR support?

further more nice uodate EricJ !!!

Regards Rat.NL

Edited by RatNL

Yeah as said before, the issue on sniper rifles is that I don't want to spend the rest of my life working on them. They're cool and i like them as well, but there's other things I could be possibly be working on, etc.

I'm debating that and should have remembered to do so. I can mess around with it and see what I can get away with without having to add a bipod to it. though I think all I need to do is just reference it via a bipod config and it will "work". As far as the Barett is concerned, you'd be able to mount the bipod, just well... it'll look weird, so I'll see about that as I totally forgot about that issue.

And thanks!

Updated RC15 frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Amazing update. Now I will definitely pressure my squad into using it. The only thing is the constant muzzle flash on the LRR, but other than that everything is working like a charm. Thanks a lot.

Eric, I know you may be taking a break for a while, but was curious if you had considered doing an alternate sound config for JSRS. It wouldn't affect your existing sounds (and the SCARs sound great), but would also allow some user options if they wanted to use Jarhead's A2/A3 sounds.

Regardless, downloading the new update. More AKs are always good.

Hrm... stoffl I think I know what the issue is, this should fix it:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4u3a6e69s127dte/%40U100RC15.7z

@gatordev:

In all honesty I want to keep it away from requiring (though I think it's not needed) more mods as that tends to get on my and people's nerves when you have to require twenty other mods to work. I'm sure you mean custom sounds but maybe some sounds for the other weapons will be donated.

@gatordev:

In all honesty I want to keep it away from requiring (though I think it's not needed) more mods as that tends to get on my and people's nerves when you have to require twenty other mods to work. I'm sure you mean custom sounds but maybe some sounds for the other weapons will be donated.

The optional config wouldn't require anything, just something that those that would be interested could use. Jarhead has made his mod modular so you can pull his A2 sounds out and use them via a config if desired. That said, I understand it's additional work, so I can understand your lack of interest. Just figured I'd plan the seed and see if you had thought about it...or would think about it. If not, no worries.

Fair enough but I don't like optional configs as I have enough issues with one :), so I can still check it out but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Hello. Nice mod!

I'd like to ask tho, any chance to drop the TMR Autorest requirement? Our team is already "set" with VTS Weapon Rest (these two seem to be equally popular), and it'd have no sense whatsoever to bring another addon of that kind. I'm not sure if -nologs will solve the problem fully (eg. if we won't get code fuckups or dedicated server mission launching problems), so I'm just asking in the name of the people who've been wondering the same thing.

These SCAR's are sexy as hell.

Unpack the PBO, and remove the "Harris", "HarrisSureFire", and "HarrisLaser" folders, and that'll remove the dependency on the TMR Autorest.

---------- Post added at 02:36 ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 ----------

Matter of fact I'm going to make the bipods separate so that if you have TMR-Autorest (Original or Alternate) you can add the PBO which has all that stuff in one "optional" PBO so people who don't have it don't have to use it.

Updated/fixed RC15 frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Just wanted to let you know, your mod on SIX is pulling TMR and not TMR alternate.